Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (24459 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2017
One of the most celebrated businessman in the Nigeria’s space, Dr Olakunle Oladunni Churchill, the Chief Executive officer of Big Church Group is presently in a celebration mood as he marks his birthday today. The Big church group which has many juicy pies that cut across ICT, Agriculture, entertainment, real estates to mention a few has invested his time and resources in bringing hopes to the less privileged in the society through his NGO, Big Church Foundation. ‎

The foremost philanthropist has had eventful year of charity and empowerment projects which has fetched him a lot accolades and high profile commendation across African countries. Notable among them were the donation of Multi-millionaire life Saving Ambulance To Federal fire services, scholarship to university students,  charity visitation to Liberia and so many others.  

The soft spoken businessman who has been out of the country for over three months on an international business engagements took to his instagram page to share a photo of himself with caption saying....

I am what I am. That\'s a great thing to be. If I say to myself, Happy Birthday to someone awesome, talented, beautiful, and funny! Yes that’s me.After living another year, I’m thankful to God that he has blessed me so much- and that I’m a real blessing to others. Happy birthday to me.. .‎

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/12/hurray-olakunle-churchill-in_27.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2017
SELF LOVE IS THE FIRST; SELF LOVE IS BEST!

This is the first time I'm seeing this guy's name on Nairaland without affiliating it to Tonto's name.

Hallelujah!

Everyone must enter 2018 with his personal identity.

2018 IS A NEW DAWN!

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Na wa o. Na sa Tonto just dash this one fame like that. undecided

30 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
The man no fine sef

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
So?

Make i fry beans? It's high time you guys stop using topic like Smith's EX, Tonto's EX and whatever.

This trash must stop come 2018.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by tstx(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
seen
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by shammahyaro(f): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hbd..his son looks so much like him

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Happy Birthday!

I pray you unite with your wife.. someday.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by castrol180(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Guy you better celebrate your birthday in peace...
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by honestivo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
congrats bro ,pls ensure ur son is been carried along in ur scheme of things
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Djluda(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
I luv tonto.. But dis guy is a fool!!

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by BagWay: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
niggi im trying to mame 3mil now
my client refused to pay
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by iambabaG: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
I just want to ask all these moderators 3 simple questions..
How is this news?
Who is he?
Who e epp?

And to the poster below me..
Are you not tired of advertising this scam of yours? No one seems interested

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
I just love this man. May the good lord continue to be his strength, source and shield.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
NairalandCS:
Na wa o. Na sa Tonto just dash this one fame like that. undecided

U can never be sensible with ur post!

Even his open hands are enough to earn blessing.

So tell me what is FAME when u are BLESSED.

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by binsanni(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
God
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by able20(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ex-Tonto toto husband.naa Tonto give am name

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Congrats man..

Very gentle man made a mistake of getting married to a violent and evil woman. If not for God, Tonto_Dike would have killed this gentle man.

Even though Olakunle Churchill was a victim of domestic violence, he was able to bounce back on his feet and put the past behind him.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Rajiolaade: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Djluda:
l love this guy,but u & tonto are fools.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Djluda:
Who dafuq are u? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Djluda:

The vultures have eaten this one's brain.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
This man has made a name for himself and Tonto nearly destroyed him.

They should stop calling him Tonto's-ex abeg
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Built2last: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
It's like if Tonto name is not attached to this guy's name bloggers won't sell.

Any news about him you will hear "Tonto Dike ex'' are bloggers saying he doesn't have identity
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Alariiwo: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
The useless Ipob girl, toto decay or wetin be her name no send greetings to am ni?

Useless good for nothing entities. They lack morals and manners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by couplingsingles: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fraud

Go and pay your employees angry angry angry
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
KardinalZik:
SELF LOVE IS THE FIRST; SELF LOVE IS BEST!

This is the first time I'm seeing this guy's name on Nairaland without affiliating it to Tonto's name.

Hallelujah!

Everyone must enter 2018 with his personal identity.

2018 IS A NEW DAWN!

I no sure say tontolet go fit waka passtongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus And Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister Meet / Peter Okoye Classy In New Photo / Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.