Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (24478 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
HopeAlive14:
Happy Birthday!

I pray you unite with your wife.. someday.

What useless prayer is that. So she finally kills him abi? Abeg some marriages are not meant to be angry
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by columbus007(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alariiwo:
The useless Ipob girl, toto decay or wetin be her name no send greetings to am ni?

Useless good for nothing entities. They lack morals and manners.
toto decay.Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by columbus007(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
The short scammer with his froggy head smiley
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hbd
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by barallanee(f): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hmmm uncle u Tke style wowor[s][/s]o
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
barallanee:
Hmmm uncle u Tke style wowor[s][/s]o

This cretin living in a face me i face you 1 room apartment has the mouth to talk shocked
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Congrat to him.
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Goldious268: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mr generous.. love u plenty

Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Pain(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Is it only me that thinks this guy is an UGLY MIDGET?
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
victorakpabome:

What useless prayer is that. So she finally kills him abi? Abeg some marriages are not meant to be angry

It is not a useless prayer, bro.

Are you privy to what transpired between them.. did you witness it?

Anyways, the prayer is for Mr. Churchill, let him be the one to decide it's usefulness.
Re: Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by olawaletimi(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
KardinalZik:
SELF LOVE IS THE FIRST; SELF LOVE IS BEST!

This is the first time I'm seeing this guy's name on Nairaland without affiliating it to Tonto's name.

Hallelujah!

Everyone must enter 2018 with his personal identity.

2018 IS A NEW DAWN!
He has already gained publicity through Tonto.. so, there is no need for attachment any longer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti / Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic / Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.