Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,671 members, 7,959,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lady Knocked Down By Speeding Bus On The Highway, Shares Her Testimony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Knocked Down By Speeding Bus On The Highway, Shares Her Testimony (517 Views)

Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Knocked Down By Speeding Bus On The Highway, Shares Her Testimony by abefedammy: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
A Nigerian lady Olivia Ifunanya is grateful to God for saving her life, after she was knocked down by a speeding Danfo bus while attempting to cross a highway in Lagos.

She Wrote;
“NO I WON’T KEEP QUIET over what the lord has done for me.
DEVIL IS A LIAR!!! Umunnem follow me and thank God for saving me from instant death on 20th of December this year few days to Christmas.

I was knocked down by a Danfo bus on speed running through the wrong way (one way) on the express very close To my house as I wanted to cross through the third of the four lane express way. That express no one has ever survived any accident there. But God in his infinite love saved my life , no broken bones, no internal bleeding, only few bruise on my upper lap. People at d scene were surprised that I still jumped up with all consciousness and requested to be taken to the hospital

*HE GAVE ME A SECOND LIFE!!!!
WHO AM I THAT HE SAVED ME.
Who will speak when the lord has not spoken bikonu? ?Of course noone!!!!!

I couldn’t hold it to my self at least I have massive brothers and sisters here who can raise a glorious noise to God on my behalf……..
If I tell people I was knocked down by a bus on high speed they don’t believe me because I am whole hearted and healthy, in fact IT WAS JUST A MIRACLE, a mystery “no one ever survive accident in that express it’s a well known place.

Please Raise a glorious noise to God almighty on my behalf"

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/lady-knocked-down-by-speeding-danfo-bus.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Lady Knocked Down By Speeding Bus On The Highway, Shares Her Testimony by cruzita(f): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
HALLELUYAH!!!!
Re: Lady Knocked Down By Speeding Bus On The Highway, Shares Her Testimony by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
It's a good thing she's beautiful.
Re: Lady Knocked Down By Speeding Bus On The Highway, Shares Her Testimony by marshalldgreat(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: Lady Knocked Down By Speeding Bus On The Highway, Shares Her Testimony by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Lady Knocked Down By Speeding Bus On The Highway, Shares Her Testimony by UbanmeUdie: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
shocked

Na wa oh!

See record wey person break:

No one has ever survived an accident on that road but her.

Sister, the truth b say watin dey kill person no dey that Danfo, otherwise some dirty old morticians would have been masturbating over your pretty corpse now.

Or

Maybe the blood thirsty devils on that road were observing their public holiday.
Re: Lady Knocked Down By Speeding Bus On The Highway, Shares Her Testimony by Jodha(f): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
We thank God sis....

Even if yhur village people say YES...when Jesus says NO...it's stamped...

No weapon fashioned against yhu shall prosper in Jesus name ...Amen...
Re: Lady Knocked Down By Speeding Bus On The Highway, Shares Her Testimony by Benjom(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Glory to God!

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Spotted In $20 Tupac Shakur Shirt [PHOTO] / Prayer For Nigeria Now On Ring Back Tunes / Kim And Kanye Baby’s Name Revealed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.