Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big (8969 Views)

Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by bgees(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2010
michelle obama - yoruba

michael jackson - yoruba

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by Nobody: 10:07am On May 25, 2010
its a good idea that the states surrounding lagos should develop and take the pressure off lag but dear poster in the development plan we'd prefer to see more greenland.thats the future i think
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by Nobody: 12:06am On May 26, 2010
i agree about the greenland.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by redsun(m): 12:19am On May 26, 2010
Colo,first class opata.I can't this lady.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by Ayowumie(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2010
mscheeeeeeeeeew
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by T9ksy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2010
Posted by: bgees
michelle obama - yoruba

michael jackson - yoruba

+ Sarah Palin - Yoruba

Gordon Brown - Yoruba

Duke of Windsor - Yoruba.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2010
Though I'm Yoruba, I believe we are stronger together
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by AloyEmeka5: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2010
tpia.:

about time these other states developed themselves somewhat and took some of the pressure off lagos?

Was Lagos developed by Lagosians?
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by AloyEmeka5: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2010
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/269471_michelle-obama_jpgd103b3cda4846495bbcae1de3c08ab79[/img]

Tokunbo Ishiola(T.I)

Lady Gbolahan(Lady Gaga) from Ekiti state

Alaye Chis Akute back in the days at Ebutte Metta

Also Michael Oluwakemi  Jordan and Condoleeza Ibironke Rice .

Igbos are less popular than Yorubas.

The only popular Igbo I can remember is Bishop Eddie-Chima  Okoro-Long.
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:eGREmm_srfz_7M:http://jemblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/bishop-eddie-long-president-bush.jpg&t=1[/img]
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2010
grin Funny thread. Why would anybody person build such an ugly concrete jungle in the name of Odua!!
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by Ayowumie(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2010
@Aigbofa. Soooo funny - Condoleeza Ibironke Rice.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by KnowAll(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2010
ILAJE LOCAL GOVERNMENT, ONDO STATE NIGERIA Sunday, 11 July 2010 09:06 Coastal NEWS

The New Odua City should be around the coastal area of Ondo State. Ondo State is only about 30 km from Lekki in Lagos State.

TOURISM

Ilaje Local Government is a National tourist attraction with a shore line of about 180km in Nigeria, the coastline of the Local Government, coupled with the green grass and shrubs and Atlantic Ocean, presents it beautiful sight and weather conducive for leisure, such beautiful sight and cool wind coupled favourably with what operates in Jamaica and other places in the Caribbean where people troupe to for rest and leisure.

This can be better developed for leisure and economic purposes, Civilization started around the waters. Therefore, numerous developments in water transportation and house construction on partially or completely flooded areas are also veritable tourist attraction. Lekki Peninsula in Lagos State to Ilaje Local Government along the Atlantic Coast is about 30kilometres when proposes coastal road from Lagos is completed. On road, Igbokoda to Lagos is less than three hours drive through part of Benin. Shagamu and later Lagos Ibadan expressways. It is possible to supervise business in Igbokoda while resident in Lagos.

Casual visit to the main beach of the Local Government Headquarters (Igbokoda) reveals an imposing sculpture of a fisherman which renders a first caller agog. Also present at the main beach are hundreds of beautiful decorated ferry boats as though preparing for a boat race frusta, yet are essentially, to and from the Riverine arrears daily.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by chyz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
KnowAll:

ILAJE LOCAL GOVERNMENT, ONDO STATE NIGERIA Sunday, 11 July 2010 09:06 Coastal NEWS

The New Odua City should be around the coastal area of Ondo State. Ondo State is only about 30 km from Lekki in Lagos State.

TOURISM

Ilaje Local Government is a National tourist attraction with a shore line of about 180km in Nigeria, the coastline of the Local Government, coupled with the green grass and shrubs and Atlantic Ocean, presents it beautiful sight and weather conducive for leisure, such beautiful sight and cool wind coupled favourably with what operates in Jamaica and other places in the Caribbean where people troupe to for rest and leisure.

This can be better developed for leisure and economic purposes, Civilization started around the waters. Therefore, numerous developments in water transportation and house construction on partially or completely flooded areas are also veritable tourist attraction. Lekki Peninsula in Lagos State to Ilaje Local Government along the Atlantic Coast is about 30kilometres when proposes coastal road from Lagos is completed. On road, Igbokoda to Lagos is less than three hours drive through part of Benin. Shagamu and later Lagos Ibadan expressways. It is possible to supervise business in Igbokoda while resident in Lagos.

Casual visit to the main beach of the Local Government Headquarters (Igbokoda) reveals an imposing sculpture of a fisherman which renders a first caller agog. Also present at the main beach are hundreds of beautiful decorated ferry boats as though preparing for a boat race frusta, yet are essentially, to and from the Riverine arrears daily.

Coastal area who?!!!!! That is Ijaw land, always has been and always will be. Take your Oduwa nonsense somewhere else.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by KnowAll(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2010
Coastal area who?!!!!! That is Ijaw land, always has been and always will be. Take your Oduwa nonsense somewhere else.

There is sand formation at the Western part of the Local Government extending from the Lekki peninsula in Lagos State to Araromi Sea-side and Zion Lepe, Agba to Etugbo and Ipare all, Mahin and Ugbonla the Eastern part of the Local Government Area can boast of the largest coconut plantation in West Africa. Ilaje Local Government is the largest local Government in Ondo State in terms of its landmass. According to the 1991 National Population Census, the Local Government is one of the most populated in Ondo State, with a population figure of two hundred and twenty seven thousand and thirty four (277,034. it has a shoreline covering about 180km thereby making Ondo State, a state with the longest coastline in Nigeria, Crude oil, which is the mainstay of the Nigerian economy.

Traditionally, it is grouped into 8 kingdoms namely: Mahin land under His Royal Majesty, Amapetu of Mahin, Ugboland which is under His Roayl Majesty Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom. Aheri land under the Maporure and Etikan land under the Onikan of Etikan, Odonla land under the Alagho of Odonla, Obenla land under the Olubo of Obenla, Obe Ogbaro land under the Odoka of Obe Ogbaro, Igbokoda under the Olu of Iggbokoda and Igboegunrin under the Odede of Igboegunrin.

@ chyz

[b]Lekki peninsula in Lagos State to Araromi Sea-side   - does Araromi sound like an Ijaw name to you, Ijaw's in Ondo State are visitors and are not natives. Yorubas are the majority in Ilaje.

Yoruba Kings

Olu of Iggbokoda - capital of LG and largest town - Yoruba

Ugboland which is under His Roayl Majesty Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom.  - Yoruba

Etikan land under the Onikan of Etikan - Yoruba

Odonla land under the Alagho of Odonla- Yoruba

Obenla land under the Olubo of Obenla- Yoruba

Igboegunrin under the Odede of Igboegunrin - Yoruba

I am not sure of the following:

Amapetu of Mahin - Not sure if they are Yorubas or ijo

Aheri land under the Maporure - not sure if they are yorubas or ijo

You can see out of 7 kings in Ilaje about 5 are Yorubas where u get the idea the area is ijaw is a mystery[/b]
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by chyz(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2010
KnowAll:

There is sand formation at the Western part of the Local Government extending from the Lekki peninsula in Lagos State to Araromi Sea-side and Zion Lepe, Agba to Etugbo and Ipare all, Mahin and Ugbonla the Eastern part of the Local Government Area can boast of the largest coconut plantation in West Africa. Ilaje Local Government is the largest local Government in Ondo State in terms of its landmass. According to the 1991 National Population Census, the Local Government is one of the most populated in Ondo State, with a population figure of two hundred and twenty seven thousand and thirty four (277,034. it has a shoreline covering about 180km thereby making Ondo State, a state with the longest coastline in Nigeria, Crude oil, which is the mainstay of the Nigerian economy.

Traditionally, it is grouped into 8 kingdoms namely: Mahin land under His Royal Majesty, Amapetu of Mahin, Ugboland which is under His Roayl Majesty Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom. Aheri land under the Maporure and Etikan land under the Onikan of Etikan, Odonla land under the Alagho of Odonla, Obenla land under the Olubo of Obenla, Obe Ogbaro land under the Odoka of Obe Ogbaro, Igbokoda under the Olu of Iggbokoda and Igboegunrin under the Odede of Igboegunrin.

@ chyz

[b]Lekki peninsula in Lagos State to Araromi Sea-side   - does Araromi sound like an Ijaw name to you, Ijaw's in Ondo State are visitors and are not natives. Yorubas are the majority in Ilaje.

Yoruba Kings

Olu of Iggbokoda - capital of LG and largest town - Yoruba

Ugboland which is under His Roayl Majesty Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom.  - Yoruba

Etikan land under the Onikan of Etikan - Yoruba

Odonla land under the Alagho of Odonla- Yoruba

Obenla land under the Olubo of Obenla- Yoruba

Igboegunrin under the Odede of Igboegunrin - Yoruba

I am not sure of the following:

Amapetu of Mahin - Not sure if they are Yorubas or ijo

Aheri land under the Maporure - not sure if they are yorubas or ijo

You can see out of 7 kings in Ilaje about 5 are Yorubas where u get the idea the area is ijaw is a mystery[/b]

Shut your mouth you damn deceiver, you said COASTAL AREA OF ONDO STATE, which is Ijaw land.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by KnowAll(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2010
Shut your mouth you damn deceiver, you said COASTAL AREA OF ONDO STATE, which is Ijaw land

Read the top bit about Ilaje LG of Ondo State which is also the coastal area of Ondo State many people have a misconception that the coastal areas of Ondo State is Ijaw which is not only far-fetched but a fallacy.  undecided

I know say e they pain u say Ikwerres who are sub-igbos are denying their  Igbo heritage making your bleep**g Biafra country a landlocked, impoverish and erosion prone place, a place fit only for the damned

1 Like

Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by KnowAll(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2010
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:North_Beach_Miami_Beach.jpg

We can build our own Miami Beach on the coast of Ondo State.

See links
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by chyz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2010
KnowAll:

Read the top bit about Ilaje LG of Ondo State which is also the coastal area of Ondo State many people have a misconception that the coastal areas of Ondo State is Ijaw which is not only far-fetched but a fallacy.  undecided

I know say e they pain u say Ikwerres who are sub-igbos are denying their  Igbo heritage making your bleep**g Biafra country a landlocked, impoverish and erosion prone place, a place fit only for the damned

Don't give me that Ilaje bullshit, you think I dont know where Ilaje is? Provide map showing that it is a fallacy of coastal Ondo being Ijaw land.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by jason12345: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2010
ondo. . . . . PART OF ijaw land?   grin grin.LOL

1 Like

Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by chyz(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2010
jason12345:

ondo. . . . . ijaw land?   grin grin.LOL

I think you've already been put in your place yesterday. Take the advice of doing your research before posting.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by jason12345: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by jason12345: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2010
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by jason12345: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2010
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by chyz(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2010
Jason12345, I hope you know people are laughing at you. You just don't know anything about nigeria demographics even nigeria. Please save yourself your pseudo-tribalistic time. I say pseudo because you are Itsekiri but want to be a yoruba tribalist.Lol
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by KnowAll(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2010
Two of the southern most LG in Ondo State breakdown of officials.

TOP OFFICERS OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT Ode-Irele LG

1.                  Comrade (Hon.) Shadrack Olowojuni – Chairman-yoruba

2.                  Mrs. Sunmola Olowojuni – Wife of Chairman and Chairperson-yorba

3.                  Hon. Samuel Jibu Oriade – Supervisor for Works-yoruba

4.                  Hon. Segun Adegbite – Supervisor for Youth and Sports-yoruba

5.                  Comrade (Hon.) John Akinbebije – Supervisor for Health-yorba

6.                  Chief (Hon) Thompson Agbede – Supervisor for Agricultural and National Resources-yoruba

7.                  Hon (Mrs) Aduke Owoyemi – Supervisor for Women Affairs/Women Leader, Labour Party, Irele Local Government Area.-yoruba

8.                  Hon. Wilson Aruwaji – Supervisor for Education- not too sure

9.                  Hon. Sola Akinboyewa – Supervisor for Infrastructural Development-yoruba

10.             Hon. (Mrs) Bolaji Adetuwo – Supervisor for Rural Integration-yoruba

11.             Otunba Tunde Monehin – Director of Local Government Administration-yoruba

Mrs. F.I. Akinbowale – Treasurer to the Local Government- yoruba

Despite Ese-Odo being an exclusively ijo enclave her LG officials are divided between Yorubas and Ijo
THE WORKING TEAM
1, Mr. Kennedy Ikantu Peretei, Chairman- Ijo
2, Mrs Olukemi Peretei, Chairperson-wife if the chair probably Yoruba
3, Hon. Stanley Elemi, Sup. For Special Duties-ijo
4, Hon. Felix George, Sup. For Political & Chieftanicy-ijo
5, Hon. M.A. Asogbo, Sup for Agriculture-ijo
6, Prince Juba A.A. H.P.M. Ese-Odo L.G.A-ijo
7, Olajide lsrael Oladipo, DLGA-yoruba
8, Hon. lsreal Emokenighan Timi, Sup.for Works-ijo
9, Hon. Olatunbosun M.Odele, Sup. For Sports & Youth Affair-yoruba
10, Hon. (Chief) E.l. Yanboh,Sup. For Health-ijo
11, Hon. Grace Adeyorinju, Sup. For Women Affairs & Youth Empowerment-yoruba
12, Prince Olabode S.O (JP), TLG-yoruba
13, Hon. Rufus Omotayo, Sup. For Education-yoruba
14, Mr Success lkiyouleimo Odogbo, Chief Press Secretary to the Chairman Ese-Odo LGA-ijo
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by chyz(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2010
KnowAll:

Two of the southern most LG in Ondo State breakdown of officials.

TOP OFFICERS OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT Ode-Irele LG

1.                  Comrade (Hon.) Shadrack Olowojuni – Chairman-yoruba

2.                  Mrs. Sunmola Olowojuni – Wife of Chairman and Chairperson-yorba

3.                  Hon. Samuel Jibu Oriade – Supervisor for Works-yoruba

4.                  Hon. Segun Adegbite – Supervisor for Youth and Sports-yoruba

5.                  Comrade (Hon.) John Akinbebije – Supervisor for Health-yorba

6.                  Chief (Hon) Thompson Agbede – Supervisor for Agricultural and National Resources-yoruba

7.                  Hon (Mrs) Aduke Owoyemi – Supervisor for Women Affairs/Women Leader, Labour Party, Irele Local Government Area.-yoruba

8.                  Hon. Wilson Aruwaji – Supervisor for Education- not too sure

9.                  Hon. Sola Akinboyewa – Supervisor for Infrastructural Development-yoruba

10.             Hon. (Mrs) Bolaji Adetuwo – Supervisor for Rural Integration-yoruba

11.             Otunba Tunde Monehin – Director of Local Government Administration-yoruba

Mrs. F.I. Akinbowale – Treasurer to the Local Government- yoruba

Despite Ese-Odo being an exclusively ijo enclave her LG officials are divided between Yorubas and Ijo
THE WORKING TEAM
1, Mr. Kennedy Ikantu Peretei, Chairman- Ijo
2, Mrs Olukemi Peretei, Chairperson-wife if the chair probably Yoruba
3, Hon. Stanley Elemi, Sup. For Special Duties-ijo
4, Hon. Felix George, Sup. For Political & Chieftanicy-ijo
5, Hon. M.A. Asogbo, Sup for Agriculture-ijo
6, Prince Juba A.A. H.P.M. Ese-Odo L.G.A-ijo
7, Olajide lsrael Oladipo, DLGA-yoruba
8, Hon. lsreal Emokenighan Timi, Sup.for Works-ijo
9, Hon. Olatunbosun M.Odele, Sup. For Sports & Youth Affair-yoruba
10, Hon. (Chief) E.l. Yanboh,Sup. For Health-ijo
11, Hon. Grace Adeyorinju, Sup. For Women Affairs & Youth Empowerment-yoruba
12, Prince Olabode S.O (JP), TLG-yoruba
13, Hon. Rufus Omotayo, Sup. For Education-yoruba
14, Mr Success lkiyouleimo Odogbo, Chief Press Secretary to the Chairman Ese-Odo LGA-ijo

I didn't ask you that I said show me a map shoing that coastal Ondo state is not Ijaw land. Be specific about which part is ilaje and which is ijaw land. Don't show me the nonsense you have about which suggest that you all are trying to suppress those people out of Ondo State.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by seanet02: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2010
chyz:

I didn't ask you that I said show me a map shoing that coastal Ondo state is not Ijaw land. Be specific about which part is ilaje and which is ijaw land. Don't show me the nonsense you have about which suggest that you all are trying to suppress those people out of Ondo State.
so you dont know the difference ebele and mimiko?
everything he posted is Yoruba, so keep your stinking hand locked

1 Like

Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by chyz(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2010
seanet02:

so you dont know the difference ebele and mimiko?
everything he posted is Yoruba, so keep your stinking hand locked

Just the type of nonsense i expected from a pseudo-muslim of odududuwa. So because mimiko is the governor means there are no other ethnic groups from Ondo right dummy? Amaechi is the governor of Rivers State but does that make the Ijaws, Ogonis there Igbo, Like wise various other States in nigeria dummy. LOl
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by Gyanosei1: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2010
Hehe is Michele Obama Yoruba now? haha grin.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by tyrant11: 1:42am On Mar 30, 2011
chyz:

AH AH . U WANT A MAP ABI. OK , I WILL SHOW UR DUMB IGBO ASS A MAP.
[img]http://grandioseparlor.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/ondo1.PNG[/img]
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by jokoje: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2011
@KnowAll,

Welldone for the much you know about the Ilajes in Ondo State and all you have said to proof your point to the faceless @chyz. Let me quicky help you further and put some of the records straight. You said you did not know if the Amapetu and Maporure of Aheri are Yoruba or Ijo??

Let me put it Straight for all that care to know that the Ilajes are mad up of 4 Autonomous Kingdoms: Namely:
Mahin Kingdom,  Ruled by the Amapetu of Mahin Land
Ugbo Kingdom, Ruled by The Olugbo of Ugbo Land
Etikan Land,  Ruled by the Olikan of Etikan Land
Aheri Land ,  Ruled by Maporure of Agerige.

There have recently emerged some sub-kingdoms whose rulers are under the authorities of the Amapetu (the paramopunt rulers of the Kingdom) e.g. Igbokoda, Igbo-Egurin, Aboto, and Atijere are all under the control of the Amapetu. There are similar new kingdoms in Ugbo Land. The Amapetu is undoubtedly the Greatest and Most Powerful Oba in Ilajeland. In 1885, a treaty of friendship was signed  between the Queen of England and Amapetu of Mahin, the Mahin Country (as it was then referred to). THe treaty brought the whole coastal region under the British Rule.

Now back to @chyz. Which one among the rulers in the coast of Ondo State is an Ijo? Or which among the following Coastal villages are Ijo settlement?
Araromi, Elefan, Okesiri, Ereke, Abereke, Majofodun, Oke Etugbo, Ago Orojogun, Ago Eluma, Ago Abe Alala, Ogogoro, Ramah Shilo, Orioke Iwamimo, Seja, Oloja, Gbabijo, Ojan, Seluwa, Odun Ogun, Asisa etc. These are just few of the hundreds of Ilaje villages along the coast on Ondo State.

@chyz please shut your mouth forever as you are not qualify in any way to contribute on this topic.
Re: ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big by donphilopus: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To FG: Save 3rd Mainland Bridge From Collapsing / A Tanker Carrying Fuel Fell Close To Lagos Toll Gate / Why Is Sullivan Chime Lying Against Enugu State Government? - Steve Nweke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.