Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP (19873 Views)

"I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos / With your lies, Are you still a pastor? - Reno Omokri attacks Osinbajo / YOU LIED: Biafra VS Arewa FACE OFF - Here Are Factual Counters To 2 Of Your Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by zakim(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
The Minister of Communications, Barrister Adebayo Shittu, has told the leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that despite their lies against President Muhammadu Buhari, many Nigerians still prefer his style of governance.

Barrister Shittu, said this in Ibadan while speaking with newsmen during the 50th birthday ceremony of a PDP chieftain in Oyo State, Engr. Oluseyi Abiodun Makinde.

The minister, who said the people of the country were neither fools nor ingrates, would appraise the president when he presented his score-card.

He said those who drove Nigeria into a mess through corruption and mismanagement during the 16 years of PDP’s misrule were the ones now accusing President Buhari of non-performance.

Shittu, however, told the PDP leaders that Nigerians appreciated the achievements of the President in the areas of the fight against corruption and insurgency and uplifting agriculture, infrastructure, education and employment.

The minister said the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) would come out to showcase the achievements of the president for Nigerians to compare with those of the PDP that ruled it for 16 years at the appropriate time.

He said, “Nigerians voted for President Buhari because he was the only presidential candidate that could be trusted. The president is running a government devoid of greed and corruption. Although, the work ahead is enormous, I am happy that a lot of positive changes have occurred in the areas of agriculture, education, infrastructure and employment.”

The event was attended by the former governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel; a former minister of Education, Professor Tunde Adeniran; a former minister of Police Affairs, Jelili Adesiyan, a former first lady in Oyo State, Alhaja Mutiat Olayinka Ladoja, and many other chieftains of the PDP.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/despite-your-lies-nigerians-still-prefer-buhari-shittu-tells-pdp.html

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Leverageisback(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Yinmu na wen buhari die tomorrow you go know say r no fit for office

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by tribalistseun: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Which Nigeria love Buhari?? This mad people are living in a dream world.

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by tribalistseun: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
This old fooll that was giving a portfolio he can't handle. Useless minister you better resign now. Under you all tech companies are dying and shutting down.

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Paperwhite(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Imagine this wierd goattee-wielding asslicker of a minister Thought Mark Zackerberg's visit to Nigeria should have formatted his brain but no-it hasnt.
Their paronia/delusion of people's like for Buhari is really a obsessive-compulsive disorder. Wait by 2019 you'll get a reply.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by omokaylove: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
what do we do to deserve all these fools? what do they even take us for?

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by princechurchill(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
The man's stupidity is no surprise to what we see on nairaland

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by nely(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
I have totally forgotten that this man is even a minister the last time I heard from was during his Senate screening,apart from that nothing usefull from him

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by tribalistseun: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
See his face like wanted terrorist own

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Paperwhite(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
[/b]"..................that despite their lies against President Muhammadu Buhari, many Nigerians still prefer his style of leadership."
“Nigerians voted for President Buhari because he was the only presidential candidate that could be trusted. The president is running a government devoid of greed and corruption."[b]

Guess this man is in Nigeria @ present? Sai Baba zombiesm have joined the league of global chronic diseases and it's absolutely incurable.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Adminisher: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Of course Nigerians prefer Buhari. Na tiff pipo dem go follow before? There is no other choice now. Sai Baba.

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by aolawale025: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Maybe he meant the other Nigerians on Jupiter

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by magoo10(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari is not even in control of himself nor the govt .How?
This incompetent appointee just woke up from slumber.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Yian1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
All of you are wuloless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by otokx(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
What do they call people from Niger?

4 Likes

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lies lies lies..................Nigerians don't................but wait till 2019 confirms it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I suggest you work on the truth to repair the badly damaged relationship instead of telling lies undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
he has been infected by lie Mohammed, so I don't take this administration serious again. can he tell me a state control by APC which has increase the price of tertiary institution. in the area of agriculture that they are shouting is the hand work of former minister

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Sirjamo: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
I can't imagine what will happen to some people when Buhari gets his second term, some of you might actually commit suicide.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by ManirBK: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
pls come and beat me na BABA i go vote come febuhari 2019!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by seunowa(f): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oma307:
he has been infected by lie Mohammed, so I don't take this administration serious again. can he tell me a state control by APC which has increase the price of tertiary institution. in the area of agriculture that they are shouting is the hand work of former minister

Former minister dat couldn't produce one cup of rice 4 six yrs...
Ur case need urgent attention b4 it deteriorate any further because it could be calamitous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 28, 2017
seunowa:

Former minister dat couldn't produce one cup of rice 4 six yrs...
Ur case need urgent attention b4 it deteriorate any further because it could be calamitous
go and verify before typing

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by otil1: 5:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Chai!

This coming from a Minister who has achieved nothing and said nothing since his appointment into the cabinet.

I knew from the very day of his Senate clearing that this babalawo is brain dead on arrival.

God help us. This punishment is too much!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Lot13(m): 5:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Its a fact you hate to accept....most Nigerians still prefer Buhari.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by fitzmayowa: 6:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Shittu, however, told the PDP leaders that Nigerians appreciated the achievements of the President in the areas of the fight against corruption and insurgency and uplifting agriculture, infrastructure, education and employment.

PMB has achieved alot his achievements includes:

1. Loss of over 4 million jobs in 2017 alone

2. Inconclusive fight against corruption ( as we are yet to see anyone actually convicted of corruption)

3. Fulani herdsmen wrecking havoc across the entire country without any reasonable solution ( since fulani herdsmen aren't insurgents)

4. Fuel scarcity is now the best way to unite Nigerians ( some say it brings about unity more than football)

With this few achievements we can clearly see Nigerians really prefers Buhari and they will ensure he remains President till 2027....

People like Adebayo should be stoned...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by djeezy(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2017
It'd obvious that Shittu is a bigger liar for laying claims and making atrocious assertions that Nigerians prefer Buhari. This is ludicrous and amusing. How can a sane person prefer this administration that is synonymous to wailing and gnashing of teeth. So much suffering and you have the guts and effrontery to claim Nigerians are okay with it..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Annie939(f): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2017
who prefer buhari? go and tell that to lai Mohammed and VP the Chief liers

4 Likes

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by fitzmayowa: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2017
nely:
I have totally forgotten that this man is even a minister the last time I heard from was during his Senate screening,apart from that nothing usefull from him

What do you expect, when a chronic jihadist is made a Minister...

14 Likes

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Bede2u(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2017
ManirBK:
pls come and beat me na BABA i go vote come febuhari 2019!
u northerners are the main reason Nigeria is backwards undecided

13 Likes

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by Jabioro: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2017
I'm honestly looking for (ogulutu) mudstone to throw at someone stupidity this morning.

1 Like

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by ManirBK: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Bede2u:
u northerners are the main reason Nigeria is backwards undecided

2 Likes

Re: Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP by ozy4christ(f): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Paperwhite:
Imagine this wierd goattee-wielding asslicker of a minister Thought Mark Zackerberg's visit to Nigeria should have formatted his brain but no-it hasnt.
Their paronia/delusion of people's like for Buhari is really a obsessive-compulsive disorder. Wait by 2019 you'll get a reply.
lol my brother, you dey vex o o o o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Speaks On Alleged Plan To Impeach Osinbajo / Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon / Kano APC Stalwart, Engr Bashir, Dumps Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.