Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari (717 Views)

"Our Railway Dream Will Remain A Dream" - Shehu Sani / Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology / “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by newslinkngr: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has again declared his love for people of the South East.
Buhari made the declaration while decrying his alleged hatred for the region.

He said “mischief makers” were behind the claim.

He spoke Amegu Ikwo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State during a special empowerment programme for widows.
Buhari was represented by the Executive Director in charge of Administration/Training, Nigeria Television Authority, Dr. Steve Egbo.
Read more: http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/i-love-igbos-i-would-remain-friend-to.html

Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
buhari loves igbos... haha. i also love satan...

2 Likes

Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by Uyi168: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
who asked u?

3 Likes

Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by agwom(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by magoo10(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
The nepostic king is sounding like it is by force to love igbos. Absolutely not with the 5% statement.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by raker300: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
2018 campaign loading

2 Likes

Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by Annie939(f): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
look at who is talking about love mr president don wake up from sleep good morning

1 Like

Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by Annie939(f): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
look at who is talking about love they love you too

2 Likes

Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by Lomprico2: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Vulture

I will prove to you that you hate igbos instead.

Read through your independence day speech again (that is if u really understood what ur nephew scripted for you) and see ur bigotry against igbos.

Grandmodafucker!

1 Like

Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by Oloripelebe: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin
Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Know one ever doubted you sire

Igbos are the terrorist

God bless you Mr president

God will lay his perfey hand on your son

We the progressives and well meaning Nigeria ate with you

May your enemies Never know peace
Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lomprico2:
Vulture

I will prove to you that you hate igbos instead.

Read through your independence speech again (that is if u really understood what ur nephew scripted for you)

Grandmodafucker!

Keep quiet

Igbos will not go on punished

We will rout them out

I mean the remnants both online and in their caves
Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
raker300:
2018 campaign loading

Old man will you mechonu there

2015 they did not

It won't change anything
Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
magoo10:
The nepostic king is sounding like it is by force to love igbos. Absolutely not with the 5% statement.

He never mentioned Igbos

Igbos are foreigners

They are terrorist bent on destroying our dear nation

He meant our brothers and sisters from the east
Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by Lomprico2: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Igbos will not go on punished

We will rout them out

I mean the remnants both online and in their caves

Guy fuckoff my mention abeg.
Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by magoo10(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

He never mentioned Igbos

Igbos are foreigners

They are terrorist bent on destroying our dear nation

He meant our brothers and sisters from the east
Your brothers and sisters kwa?you don't know your terrorists brothers and sisters ba? Those that soak dogs and baboons in blood.
Stop dreaming ,to love igbos is not by force.
Go and look for your almajiri brothers in the north. We are proudly 5%
Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
magoo10:
Your brothers and sisters kwa?you don't know your brothers and sisters ba? Those that soak dogs and baboons in blood.
Stop dreaming ,to love igbos is not by force ,go and look for your almajiri brothers in the north. We are proudly 5%

Igbos can never and will never be my Bro

1 Like

Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
It shall never be well with Igbos

Igbos are terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Igbo’s “i Would Remain A Friend To Nd’igbo – President Buhari by NonsoPlatinum: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Blames Security Officials For Yusuf’s Accident / Wike Climed Into The Government Seat Over Dead Bodies / Jona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.