Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics (2099 Views)

Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? / DKM CONCERT- 2chainz Forgets His Lyrics When Nigerian Girl With Big Booty Jumps / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by viquetour(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2010
lilwayne said: ''and my second,minute,hour goes to the almighty dollar and the ALMIGHTY POWER OF THE ''CHIT CHIT CHA CHOPPER''.wats d meanin of the word in quote?it has a lotof meanin,yet we still dey sing am.dis people just make us dey help dem praise their gods unknowingly.lets mind wat we sing.love y'all.
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by viquetour(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2010
sorry d title of the song is a millie featurin cory guns,y'all know it,its a nyc song wit bad lyrics.
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Genuflect(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2010
Lmao. All these Hip Hop illiterates no go kill me for NL. Chopper means gun. I guess you should understand better now, abi?
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by neily(f): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2010
@Genuflect, since u know the meaning of Chopper, could u pls tell us the meaning of CHIT CHIT CHA.
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Genuflect(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2010
neily:

@Genuflect, since u know the meaning of Chopper, could u pls tell us the meaning of CHIT CHIT CHA.
Lmao. He said 'Cha cha cha cha chapper'. Geddit? He was stuttering *heavy sigh*
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by HJ1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2010
u peeps gotta be kiddin me . , WTF!! genu u even get time lol.
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by khanye(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2010
i tire for some peeps on NL sef grin
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by roymorah(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2010
I didn't know metaphors we're dat hard to understand
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Mobinga: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2010
Bullpoop grin grin
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by viquetour(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2010
too bad Genu,u are illitrate of d topic too.wat i mean is he takes the gun to be his god and some of us are singin along callin his gun our god too.ask before u post.no dey post any how just becos u wan win best poster.calm down.so who's illitrate?
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Mobinga: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2010
This is my 400th post so I must use it to say sumtin nice,
vique-tour:

too bad Genu,u are illitrate of d topic too.wat i mean is he takes the gun to be his god and some of us are singin along callin his gun our god too.ask before u post.no dey post any how just becos u wan win best poster.calm down.so who's illitrate?

THIS IS SERIOUS BULL[b]S[/b]HIT. AND UR WRITING GOD WITH g!
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by eedrees(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2010
Shey dem false u mak u sing d song ni, Rubbish
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Apr 07, 2010
Surely this is a joke, right? grin NA WA OO!!!
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Apr 07, 2010
This poster is a Comedian. grin grin
Anyway, who cares about what he said in his music, he's in jail and won't be out until March of 2011.
So, he's history until then.
wink
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Mobinga: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2010
mama-gee:

This poster is a Comedian. grin grin
Anyway, who cares about what he said in his music, he's in jail and won't be out until March of 2011.
So, he's history until then.
wink
I did not know, wow, very good to hear. grin grin grin
He should cool off in prison, mawphucker always singing thrash angry
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by chiogo(f): 12:54am On Apr 07, 2010
He'll be out before March grin
'I'ma pick the world up and I'll drop it on yo fuxxin head!'. cool
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by mamagee3(f): 1:54am On Apr 07, 2010
^^Sheesh, stop spreading false rumour. tongue
He would be out by March, he was given a One year prison term.
wink
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Genuflect(m): 3:10am On Apr 07, 2010
vique-tour:

Nigga, you are the fuxing illiterate (this is the correct spelling). Almighty has different meanings: it is not used to qualify God alone. I just dey give this guy free class ni sha
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by chiogo(f): 3:18am On Apr 07, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Sheesh, stop spreading false rumour. tongue
He would be out by March, he was given a One year prison term.
wink
Duh!
Do they ever really stay for the duration of the term? tongue

Genuflect:

Nigga, you are the fuxing illiterate (this is the correct spelling). Almighty has different meanings: it is not used to qualify God alone. I just dey give this guy free class ni sha
I wrote an essay explaining the 'almighty' thing sha. But I figured, Nah. . it's not worth it. You know there's a problem when you also have to explain that he was stuttering. kai!
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Genuflect(m): 5:12am On Apr 07, 2010
chiogo:

I wrote an essay explaining the 'almighty' thing sha. But I figured, Nah. . it's not worth it. You know there's a problem when you also have to explain that he was stuttering. kai!
Lmao. I swear, NL'ers won't cease to surprise me. How far your essay, make we read am naw
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2010
khanye:

i tire for some peeps on NL sef grin
cheesy grin cheesy

@Genuflect
@your siggy, do you mean "fix" or you did the "fux" thing on purpose?
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by ravenzord(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2010
@ OP: Don't mind all these people saying you're a hiphop illiterate, what Lil Wayne said was "almighty power of Chiki Chiki Chapa'. CCC is a prominent Hawaiian god and it's obvious Lil Wayne is a strong worshipper. Me self I been dey worship am before but now them don do me deliverance, somebody shout Halleluyah!
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Genuflect(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2010
ravenzord:

@ OP: Don't mind all these people saying you're a hiphop illiterate, what Lil Wayne said was "almighty power of Chiki Chiki Chapa'. CCC is a prominent Hawaiian god and it's obvious Lil Wayne is a strong worshipper. Me self I been dey worship am before but now them don do me deliverance, somebody shout Halleluyah!
LWKMD!! I dey feel your novel writing skills
FL Gators:

@Genuflect
@your siggy, do you mean "fix" or you did the "fux" thing on purpose?
Which one do you want it to mean? wink grin
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by viquetour(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2010
genu wats wrong wit u?if i spelt illiterate dat way,its becos i am not rytin english exams,so i am free to use abbreviashn,and only God is almighty.we are in NL as friends o!dis 1 dat u re insulting and beefin nawah 4 u o!.luk @ my 1st post i wrote:LUV Y'ALL meanin i mean peace not war d way u take.so guy calm down,where is the luv??
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Genuflect(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2010
vique-tour:

genu wats wrong wit u?if i spelt illiterate dat way,its becos i am not rytin english exams,so i am free to use abbreviashn,and only God is almighty.we are in NL as friends o!dis 1 dat u re insulting and beefin nawah 4 u o!.luk @ my 1st post i wrote:LUV Y'ALL meanin i mean peace not war d way u take.so guy calm down,where is the luv??
No comment
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2010
vique-tour:

grin grin grin
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by mamagee3(f): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2010
chiogo:

Duh!
Do they ever really stay for the duration of the term?  tongue

You're right in a way but nobody believed he would be sent to jail neither.
But, I believe this time he would finish his term because he has been caught with drugs so many times and was given a fine.
So, I think he wouldn't get any special treatment this time after being persistently caught with drugs.
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
Genuflect:

Which one do you want it to mean? wink grin
ehrrrm ewww, just got "the" meaning lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by viquetour(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2010
its too bad dat he is goin to jail.well,too dem na tin of pride,u know dey all claim thugery and wat hav u,almost all top rappas like T.I, 2 PAC,av gone to jail,so 4 wayne,its a feather to his cap.

Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by Rochalis(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2010
@ poster.(clears throat and shakes head) Guy,I no blame u.Oyibo no be ur papa grammer.Did u think 'chit chit cha chopper' was anoda name for the devil?Since Jay z's stupidity we no go hear word again.On to da next thread pls!
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by loomy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2010
u guys ar funny and at d sametym crazy abt hip hop.lv yall.
Re: Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics by mystikal(m): 1:46am On Apr 09, 2010
He is actually in jail for loaded gun found on his tour bus, not drugs & he will be released from his "VIP Cell" in 7-8 months if he is of good behaviour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Ft Terry G - Crazically Fit [ Download Clean Version ] / Josh Laryea (tseataa) Features Kwabena Kwabena On New Album / Erigga The Next Big Thing After Da Grin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.