Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? (4981 Views)

Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Blurr(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
Personally, i prefer drake..Eminem is also gifted, but his words are sometimes inaudible unless you check its lyrics..Lilwayne aint a rapper to me , he sounds like an R&B singer to me, lol....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Fweshdude(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
εмıηεм́s вεттεʀ тнαη тнε вσтн, ı́ll pıċκ ωızzγ σνεʀ dʀακε αηγdαγ!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Eminem ofcourse!! He is so fvcking talented, and his accent and the way he raps turns me on, i just love that guy pieces cheesy drake is okay, but hes just like other rappers, nothing unique about himembarassed lil wayne.. I dnt use to understand what that dude raps! Seriuzly.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Blurr(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Eminem ofcourse!! He is so fvcking talented, and his accent and the way he raps turns me on, i just love that guy pieces cheesy drake is okay, but hes just like other rappers, nothing unique about himembarassed lil wayne.. I dnt use to understand what that dude raps! Seriuzly.
same here,,,,lilwayne's raps ar sumtyms funi to mie..
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Fweshdude(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
Personally, i prefer drake..Eminem is also gifted, but his words are sometimes inaudible unless you check its lyrics..Lilwayne aint a rapper to me , he sounds like an R&B singer to me, lol....
тнαт αıήт ƒυηηγ ηıqqυʀ, ıт ʝυsт мακεs γσυ sσυηd dυмв. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Blurr(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
i agree wth ya'll..eminem is talented..buh, i still prefer drake...
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

same here,,,,lilwayne's raps ar sumtyms funi to mie..
yes oo! Plus hes fugly!
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Blurr(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Fweshdude...dis aint a matter of beinq dumb...you knw we cn neva bie d same...humans arnt made to reason alike..*i case my rest*

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Blurr(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yes oo! Plus hes fugly!
lmao
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by henryvirus(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Eminem all the way.....he flows with the right emotion meant for his songs. I only like Lil wayne's collaborations with other musicians.......solo?? Nah.....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Emiem is a better rapper. He has stayed longer in the game. He has achieved more, in terms of awards, debut billboard chats, views on youtube, album sale, rating, etc!! Tf thoughh, how can eminem be placed in the same category as drake, lool, no disrespect but that's insulting. Eminem, final!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:
Personally, i prefer drake..Eminem is also gifted, but his words are sometimes inaudible unless you check its lyrics.. Lilwayne aint a rapper to me , he sounds like an R&B singer to me, lol ....
dafuq!!!!!! if Wayne sounds like an R$B Singer,What genre of music does Drake do ?

Some of y'all just don't have listening ear,95% of Drake's music is either R&B,Pop or some obsolete genre....

This na the one of the reasons why I'm taking a sabbatical soonest

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
OAAC:
Tf thoughh, how can eminem be placed in the same category as drake, lool, no disrespect but that's insulting. Eminem, final!
loollll...I don't even call Drake a rapper
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by herald9: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
All I see is letter

[size=50pt]E
[/size]

cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Wiz kalifah.
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Among the 3 Eminem rules all. Who put drake there?
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jregz:

loollll...I don't even call Drake a rapper
yeah i can relate to that haha wink
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blurr:
nigggaaa please! I really think your post is so obsolette, or/and, you don't know jack abou hiphop! Drake isn't really a rapper, infact recently he started singing more than he raps. He's now into RnB asfar as i know....and niggga dafuqq you mean, you don't hear eminem! Spare me the BS, and take eminem out of the list, and compare the remaining two, like Tf. It feels like you're comparing meek, and wale, then you bring kanye into it. . .you should be stoned
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by herald9: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
Among the 3 Eminem rules all. Who put drake there?
Lolz
don't be quick to drop Drake Ma

Inasmuch as he raps and sing...he's still a better rapper than many of these hip hop heads...

When I listen to his raps...I see clearly the picture he's trying to paint and he does that in simple and witty punchlines unlike others who just throw in random words to create a rhythmic pattern...

I always yearn to listen to his raps cause he has something to say....

and BTW happy Sundaycheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by herald9: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
OAAC:
nigggaaa please! I really think your post is so obsolette, or/and, you don't know jack abou hiphop! Drake isn't really a rapper, infact recently he started singing more than he raps. He's now into RnB asfar as i know....and niggga dafuqq you mean, you don't hear eminem! Spare me the BS, and take eminem out of the list, and compare the remaining two, like Tf. It feels like you're comparing meek, and wale, then you bring kanye into it. . .you should be stoned
wickedgrin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
herald9:

Lolz

Inasmuch as he raps and sing...he's still a better rapper than many of these hip hop heads...

When I listen to his raps...I see clearly the picture he's trying to paint and he does that in simple and witty punchlines unlike others who just throw in random words to create a rhythmic pattern...

thanks sweetie. Same to you. Well, i see drake more of a singer than a rapper
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
The king of rappers-----Eminem
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by April07: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Followed u here ^^ wink

Drake speaks on beats-------Wacko. Love him tho..

Now...Drake and Lil Wayne? undecided got no business being in the same list as Eminem! He's a rap-God!!! oh yes!

#ILoveEminem kiss
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by henryvirus(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
herald9:

Lolz

True....but Eminem is still d boss in using words to form rhythmic patterns. Not just any words.....correct words matching the song, that makes u wonder if he is an English Language Professor. Listen to you are never over, survival, spacebound and 25tolife all by Eminem u'ld get d picture.
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Blurr(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
henryvirus:

True....but Eminem is still d boss in using words to form rhythmic patterns. Not just any words.....correct words matching the song, that makes u wonder if he is an English Language Professor. Listen to you are never over, survival, spacebound and 25tolife all by Eminem u'ld get d picture.
yu damn right bro, eminem is a gifted rapper...
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by johnbuck81(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
EMINEM over every rapper
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by herald9: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
henryvirus:

Yea

Eminem's place as a rap god is undisputed

I was just tryna drag Drake out of the mud...

The dude has tried... His raps always stand out among other new generation rappers

check out Versace remix ft meekmill nd tyga
stay schemin ft French montana

I wouldn't talk of his main songs like headlines... say something... best I eva had...etc

Drake is truly a rapper to look out for... It doesn't matter whether he sings or not...

He's just multitalented!
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by lilmax(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
EMINEM
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Fweshdude(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2014
Blurr:
Fweshdude...dis aint a matter of beinq dumb...you knw we cn neva bie d same...humans arnt made to reason alike..*i case my rest*
γσυʀ ƒıʀsт мısтακε ωαs pαıʀıηq тнε тʀıσ ıηνσlνıηq εмıηεм.
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Fweshdude(m): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2014
henryvirus:
Eminem all the way.....he flows with the right emotion meant for his songs. I only like Lil wayne's collaborations with other musicians.......solo?? Nah.....
вʀσ qσ lısтεη тσ “qσd вlεss αмεʀıċα, lσνε мε, ı́м тнε bεsт ʀαppεʀ αlıνε” тнεη ċσмε вαcκ αηd εdıт γσυʀ pσsт.

henryvirus:

тнε σηε тнıηq ı ʀεαllγ lıκε αвσυт нıм ıs, нε spıтs нıs ƒlσωs αηqrγlγ. нε нαʀdlγ sмılεs.

OAAC:
αηd sнσт. undecided
Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
An Eminem/Drake comparison? Where the hell is this generation headed?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
freshdude2:
An Eminem/Drake comparison? Where the hell is this generation headed?
haha! Same thought!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Qdot – Wo!! (refix Cover) [DOWNLOAD] / Is 2pac Overrated? / MP3 DOWNLOAD: Yemi Alade - Charliee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.