Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

GTB Recent Charges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Recent Charges (993 Views)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / GTB Banking System Down All Day, Customers Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Recent Charges by desmond2pk: 12:56am On Dec 28, 2017
Today gtb deducted such a huge amount of money from my account as sms charges.
I have been seeing a lot of charges from gtb which were not before.
It seems like gtb is struggling to survive.
As a customer, shouldn't I know how many sms that was charged to amount to over N600?
Recently I have not been receiving sms. I only depend on email notifications and regular visits to my gtb app, to know when funds have come into my account.
Gtb I am watching you people, one day I will hire an auditor or request for an audit to know how much you have deducted from my account legal and illegal.

1 Like

Re: GTB Recent Charges by Cjrane2: 1:55am On Dec 28, 2017
desmond2pk:
Today gtb deducted such a huge amount of money from my account as sms charges.
I have been seeing a lot of charges from gtb which were not before.
It seems like gtb is struggling to survive.
As a customer, shouldn't I know how many sms that was charged to amount to over N600?
Recently I have not been receiving sms. I only depend on email notifications and regular visits to my gtb app, to know when funds have come into my account.
Gtb I am watching you people, one day I will hire an auditor or request for an audit to know how much you have deducted from my account legal and illegal.

You are inviting EFCC corruption charges by all these questions to GTB.
This time they won't even let you to put on shorts or singlet. Your wife will receive koboko too for asking where they are taking you.

Unless of course you are fulani, then you have the full rights of a citizen

3 Likes

Re: GTB Recent Charges by EASY39(m): 2:46am On Dec 28, 2017
A
Re: GTB Recent Charges by Wealthyman01: 2:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Cjrane2:
so EFCC is now the armed wing of GTB?

You are inviting EFCC corruption charges by all these questions to GTB.
This time they won't even let you to put on shorts or singlet. Your wife will receive koboko too for asking where they are taking you.

Unless of course you are fulani, then you have the full rights of a citizen
Re: GTB Recent Charges by kyrianbest: 5:46am On Dec 28, 2017
GTB again
Re: GTB Recent Charges by Tallesty1(m): 6:22am On Dec 28, 2017
I thought I was the only one, I did a few transfers on 23rd, 24th and 25th and the thieves deducted 1k from my account without telling me why.
Re: GTB Recent Charges by pointstores(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Gtb dey mess up

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Financial Breakthrough / A Letter To Importexpert / LPFO Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.