Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship (18333 Views)

Alert!!! See The Upcoming Infinix Phones 2020 / USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction / Buying A New Flagship Smartphone, Here Are Five Things To Consider Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by chily11: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by ewizard1: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2017
khalhokage:
That render wasn't made by Samsung. Fake News
Same thing I was thinking. Camera on the angle? That's not our style! grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Greatcalvady(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
samdeto:

den dey pay for ftc
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Greatcalvady(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
FTC at last since 2015, abeg don't deny me the gift, Lalasticlala, Seun, my account number will be mailed to the mods. Celebrate with me please.

contact me to get ur filmora register. I av d serial
keys
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Ibukunoluwa01: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by poik(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2017
sainttobs:
Since Xiaomi popularized smartphones with the screen without frames, the truth is that the concept of the phone with the screen has become quite popular. So, today in this article I will present an amazing smartphone, which is known as Samsung Galaxy Z, the next flagship of the South Korean giant Samsung.

Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship

Since Xiaomi popularized smartphones with the screen without frames, the truth is that the concept of the phone with the screen without frames is no such thing. Although the aspect ratio of the screen has drastically reduced the display frame, there is no phone on the market that does not have bezels. The following video tries to show us what would be a hypothetical Samsung Galaxy Z designed with a screen that fully occupies 100% of the front.

Currently, only a few models have a screen ratio of 90% compared to the front of the equipment. However, the latest advances suggest that in the near future we will finally be able to see the first all-screen smartphones. Smartphones whose frontal is dominated from top to bottom by a display without frames, without real bezels. This is how they imagine a hypothetical Samsung Galaxy Z and this video shows us an advance of its conceptual design.

Conceptual video of the Samsung Galaxy Z

While Samsung already has the Samsung Z, a family of devices that debuted a few years ago with the novelty of incorporating Tizen as a version of its operating system, now have begun to appear rumours that talk about a new line of smartphones from Samsung that would take borrowed this denomination.

The truth is that the first rumours have appeared under the Samsung Galaxy Z label, which denotes that it would be a Samsung mobile with Android. However, the most important of this supposed Samsung Galaxy Z would come by the design part, specifically the design of the screen.

The concept Infinity Display born under the shadow of Samsung Galaxy S8 would fall short if we contrast it with the conceptual video of Samsung Galaxy Z. The same, as you can see, a Samsung Galaxy whose front is all screen. There is no space for frames, not even the minimum bezels that we see today in the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8.

A renewal of the Galaxy S8

The Samsung Galaxy Z would give way to a new generation of smartphones that really has been on the lips of all of us for a long time, although with little hope of materializing. Design concepts of science fiction.

However, patents and technological advances in the hands of Samsung could soon lead to designs of smartphones as shown in the conceptual video of the imagined Samsung Galaxy Z.

Throughout the more than two minutes of the video, you can see how the Samsung Galaxy Z really is nothing more than a remodelling of the current Samsung Galaxy S8, with the same curved lines and materials, but with a screen boxed in the metal case, without frames completely.

Characteristics

As a guide, the video also reveals some supposed characteristics of this Samsung Galaxy Z, which in turn have the extreme reduction of screen frames until their extinction. Among these would be a 5.9-inch Super AMOLED screen, with Gorilla Glass 6 glass layer, water resistance, double front camera hidden under the upper frame of the case, as well as a double rear camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSvZhtWRXIo
Inside it would beat the new and powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, accompanied by up to 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage system. Finally, Android 8.0 Oreo to manage a 3700 mAh battery with the fast charging system.

Undoubtedly, a design that we may not take too long to see in the market of high-end smartphones and that will encourage the establishment of screens of large proportions without interfering too much in the overall volume of the smartphone, the main stumbling block found before users in the phablet.

So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts on the samsung galaxy Z in the comment section below.

Source: http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2017/12/samsung-galaxy-z-flagship.html

When will Samsung improve on their battery life?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by introvertme: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2017
mccoy47:
U can't even pay for the original filmora version and u call urself a tech blogger undecided
This nonsense must stop this 2017! angry

exactly wetin I b wan talk grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Jethrolite(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Until Samsung puts the finger print scanner under the screen, I am sticking to my S7 Edge.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by loomer: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2017
If them like make them bring the letter dey come after Z, I don talk say I no dey buy any phone till 2019/2020.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Ofemmanu1: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Goldenheart:
Ehn ehn shocked

Clean galaxy s7Edge for sale..... Lagos! grin
how much?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Goldenheart(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
how much?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Femistico(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2017
Goldenheart:

U're high on spirit..

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Lomprico2: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2017
hucienda:
6GB RAM?? tf? diz companies don kuku dey force computer to become fone.

C9 pro has 6gig ram. Wat da fuss?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by checkedout: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
wilcox:
Very soon we will hear names of phone that will be out of the world because we already have Samsung galaxy Z which seem to be the last letter in alphabet. All this new roll out na for Africans just to drain us andcus really working for them

Lies!!!!!! They use Samsung phones in south Korea than any other country in the world
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by deeone10: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2017
samsung samsung....before someone finish charging one, they have produced another one
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Odani: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
wilcox:
Very soon we will hear names of phone that will be out of the world because we already have Samsung galaxy Z which seem to be the last letter in alphabet. All this new roll out na for Africans just to drain us andcus really working for them

If I hear. Go and do ur statistics well top line product dnt count sales from Africa. Africa market is flooded with Asian brands
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
This brief tutorial will show you steps to follow and unlock your Huawei data card modem work with any available SIM Card network – exactly like a Universal Modem. Most times the modem we buy these days are tied or pre-programmed to work with a single network. Could be MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat or any other. But this is too rigid and gives not freedom users deserve. Which means if you need to make a data subscription switch, you start buying a new modem all over again. That’s not sweet.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/unlock-modem-to-work-with-all-network/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by IKON360(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
can you see village people planning your downfall on the screen?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by rahul24: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Samsung has planned to launch its already launched device Samsung Galaxy J2 with its new version for 2018 i.e.Samsung Galaxy J28 or Samsung Galaxy J2(2018)https://gadgetsworm.com/samsung-galaxy-j28-full-phone-specifications/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Shukran(f): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Diso60090:

From who,? Sugar daddy or sugar mummy

I can cloth you and feed for 365days
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Shukran(f): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Shukura kilo ko si o
Shuku sheka aya shoe maker.

Same to you
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Diso60090(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Shukran:

I can cloth you and feed for 365days

Bros bless me na make i send you my account number
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Shukran(f): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Diso60090:

Bros bless me na make i send you my account number

I be lady oh grin. That don't mean I can't bless. I will when I get to know you better
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Diso60090(m): 2:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Shukran:

I be lady oh grin. That don't mean I can't bless. I will when I get to know you better

Sister ask me anything you like
i go tell you the truth
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Shukran:

Same to you
Since when, was only joking don't take too serious.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by Shukran(f): 5:46am On Jan 15, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Since when, was only joking don't take too serious.

Same joke
Re: Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship by MarkWayne89: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice one! But didn't they say they will launch the S9 in February?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"0806" Phone Numbers on MTN Nigeria Network / /////////////////// / What's So Special About The Windows Phone..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.