Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

President Son To Be Flown To Germany - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Son To Be Flown To Germany (484 Views)

Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany / How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? / Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Son To Be Flown To Germany by johnson4nosa(m): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2017
President Buhari’s son to reportedly be flown to Germany after motorcycle accident..
What is ur opinion?
Re: President Son To Be Flown To Germany by Aonkuuse(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2017
my opinion is you are an iPod ass licking slave spreading unconfirmed news burn out of hatred

2 Likes

Re: President Son To Be Flown To Germany by LionDeLeo: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Aonkuuse:
my opinion is you are an iPod ass licking slave spreading unconfirmed news burn out of hatred
Epic
Re: President Son To Be Flown To Germany by Mcsenior(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2017
With tax payers money

Another slap on our face!

Natural REMEDY LAB is at it again, if you want to be informed about how to use common herbs & spices to improve your wellbeing, kindly visit NATURAL REMEDY LAB today.
Re: President Son To Be Flown To Germany by johnson4nosa(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2017
U don't have skull

Aonkuuse:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Dysmenorrhea ( Menstral Pains) And Natural Ways To Cure It. / Can Pre-ejaculate Or Precum Cause Pregnancy? Here Is The Truth / Vagina Care, Things To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.