Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Download For Free On Airtel Via Nuvu App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download For Free On Airtel Via Nuvu App (1003 Views)

Fmwhatsapp Version 8.35 Apk Download For Android / Get 1.5GB On Airtel For Just #200 / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download For Free On Airtel Via Nuvu App by Hoodexboi(m): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2017
If you are looking for the best and alternative way to watch Nollywood, Hollywood, Ghallywood, Tv series and Entertainment movies and download with ease right from your phone, With NUVU Application you can simply accomplish your task as easy as you think.

Nuvu Application is one of the best-introduced movie/video download application from the stable of Airtel. it basically allows you to download movies both international and local. What makes this apps special is that you can simply download and watch movies asap without your subscription data.This what makes it cool.

With an active Airtel SIM card, you can access the Nuvu application to watch movies for free without any interruption, watch movies such as American movies, Korean movies, Action Nollywood movies and many more. Also, you will have full access to unlimited download which occurs between 12 am to 6:00 am.

After you've successfully downloaded the NUVU APPLICATION been the first time, you will have to register it with your Airtel number and you will be given a trial for 14 days period which you don't penny for. But after this period it expires, you’ll then pay N1750 for 30days and N875 for 7days. Get to know that it's only given you an ultimatum of 30 days to watch any movie downloaded so you have little access time to watch, that’s a minus for me because there are some movies I’d love to watch more than once then I’ll have to download them again.

Note:

Nuvu application does not need any Vpn, or whatsoever. it's officially free, This is not a cheat,

Features of NUVU Airtel App

OUTSTANDING CONTENT: It gives you the best fro Nollywood, TV-Series and Kids Entertainment!
WATCH ANYWHERE: it gives you room to watch on your favorite Android device e.g Tecno, Samsung, Nokia Alcatel, Gionee and much more but, not yet on IOS (coming soon to iOS)
OFFLINE VIEWING: You can download your content during off-line hours, at no additional data cost!

It's the only store once it is downloaded via Nuvu Application on your smartphone's memory just for 30 days.watch it whenever and wherever you want;

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITHIN 30 DAYS OF DOWNLOAD

You can watch it as many times as you want (within the subscription period);
You can also pause the movie at any stage and instantly start watching again from where you left off

HOW TO DOWNLOAD NUVU AIRTEL APP

Follow the below process to successfully download and install.

Simply download and Install the Nuvu Airtel Nigeria from Play Store Here
Register on the app
Activate your Airtel data
Verify your number, input your Airtel phone number and tap Send Me The Code
Watch Movies and stream unlimited.

Read more @http://www.hoodexblog.com.ng/2017/12/download-for-free-on-airtel-via-nuvu-app.html

(1) (Reply)

My Samsung Note 4 Is Unresponsive To Finger Touch And Spen Pls Help!! / A Complete Full View Bezel Less Smartphone From Vivo / Cant Play Music On My Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.