Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (66100 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Ugandan Woman Strangles Her 7-Year-Old Daughter To Death (Photos) / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by SIINXU: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
OK SIINXU wink

I'm sorry for my words too... I'm gonna have to find a new playmate sad
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2017
What's seems perfect might not be perfect after all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Mznaett: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
He is obsessed with her and an extremely jealous lover, maybe he caught her cheating, I fear obsessive lovers, they can kill you.

Hmm...

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Fabuloski(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Women are not meant to be worship we only asking you guys to treat us like a Queen......
wait I Don't Get, If You Are A Queen, Does That Makes The Guy A King?
Then I Don't Really Understand What Special Treatment You Really Want?
I Think You Ladies Should Be Specific And Stop Beating Around The Bush, What Is It You Guyz Really Want?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
BloggersNG:
Remember the Black American Man Barry Wells who went viral After he shared photos of his back tattooed with his wife's face on it to celebrate their 5th Anniversary, read that one here.. Well he just strangled her to death..

29-year-old Barry Wells has been arrested in connection to the death of his 22-year-old wife. According to The New York Post, an 8months pregnant Tonie was found at the bottom of her basement staircase in Brooklyn with bruising to her neck yesterday (Dec. 27).

Neighbors reportedly alerted police after hearing the cries of her two-year-old daughter.

Witnesses on the scene allegedly heard an argument and something falling down the stairs, The Post reports.

While the exact charges filed against Wells have yet to be revealed, and details on an official cause of death is pending, new reports of negligence on behalf of the NYPD has emerged.

Sources close to the NYPD revealed that officers were “responding to a wellness check” at the couple’s home but failed to get out of their patrol car in a statement to The Post.

Investigators are treating the death as a possible homicide, Deputy Chief Michael Kemper, Commanding Officer of Detective Borough Brooklyn North told reporters.

**To think that i made them my favorite couple of the year ''So sad'.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/oh-no-man-who-went-viral-after.html

Fake love everywhere!
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by bughead: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
BloggersNG:
Remember the Black American Man Barry Wells who went viral After he shared photos of his back tattooed with his wife's face on it to celebrate their 5th Anniversary, read that one here.. Well he just strangled her to death..

29-year-old Barry Wells has been arrested in connection to the death of his 22-year-old wife. According to The New York Post, an 8months pregnant Tonie was found at the bottom of her basement staircase in Brooklyn with bruising to her neck yesterday (Dec. 27).

Neighbors reportedly alerted police after hearing the cries of her two-year-old daughter.

Witnesses on the scene allegedly heard an argument and something falling down the stairs, The Post reports.

While the exact charges filed against Wells have yet to be revealed, and details on an official cause of death is pending, new reports of negligence on behalf of the NYPD has emerged.

Sources close to the NYPD revealed that officers were “responding to a wellness check” at the couple’s home but failed to get out of their patrol car in a statement to The Post.

Investigators are treating the death as a possible homicide, Deputy Chief Michael Kemper, Commanding Officer of Detective Borough Brooklyn North told reporters.

**To think that i made them my favorite couple of the year ''So sad'.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/oh-no-man-who-went-viral-after.html

what a waste!

Maybe he find out that she is cheating!

But white women don't cheat so often unlike our baboons here who open there yansh like valves angry
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Misleading headline, according to the news..... he is yet to be found guilty undecided

And those of you saying maybe she cheated, didn't u read she is 8 month pregnant
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Capheelah: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nah wah o....and she was pregnant! sad
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
After devil fear men....... shocked

After woman , fear woman before Devil
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by xpress101(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Women are not meant to be worship we only asking you guys to treat us like a Queen......

U too learn to say NO! to bae...Ahn ahn.
Abi one man no reach Una again?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
After devil fear oloshos that won't suckor Bleep one dickk but will suck any dick available then provoke a stupid man like this one to kill the olosho who then make idiots like this olosho to spew shit from her gutter toilet smelling pussy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

You know the guy is sick
I have not gotten the pm sad
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sick people everywhere, and you'll think they look clean...Shioor
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oh! The irony!
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by bughead: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
who is this one? undecided

Treat ya like a Queen while ya open ya dirty smelly anus on another's man diicck undecided

The only treatment naija women deserve is the treatment of a slave angry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Obsession is not the same thing as love..
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
He is obsessed with her and an extremely jealous lover, maybe he caught her cheating, I fear obsessive lovers, they can kill you.
That is most likely what Happened, and she may not have cheated, it could be all in his jealous imaginations, how could she have? when it appears that he may not even let her leave the house, he could not believe his luck on how he managed to get a girl as beautifull as her, hence tattooing her face on his back! sad.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by masks(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
the tattoo of hiw wife's f ce on his back should have sent a warning about his obsession with the said wife...she would have read that as a sign of jealousy....if my girl mistakenly tries this its either I report her to the police or I report her to family members...if that one no work na to run leave am because anything can happen...
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
even without an empire or kingdom....
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

Which queen if i hearam
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
One they are home builders...... do you know what it takes to be a woman..... visit the labour room come back and quote me

Armed robbers
Kidnappérs
Petty thiefs
House buglers
Drug smugglers
If you see wetting man eye Dey see to put food for table,you go prefer to enter labour than any of the hard ways.

I am not using that as a valid reason for men to abuse women.NO!

Abeg make una self Dey treat us like Kings!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:

Na wa ! You dey there cheesy
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
bughead:
who is this one? undecided

Treat ya like a Queen while ya open ya dirty smelly anus on another's man diicck undecided

The only treatment naija women deserve is the treatment of a slave angry
man!! this is too harsh!! grin grin she only wanted to be treated as A queen!! she didn't care how men should be treated.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
LOVELESS MARRIAGE!

Black murdering a white girl ( the wife )

Domestic violence is a great and common problem around the world.

If one can not manage his or her emotion he should not enter into a marriage. Are we forced to get married! The answer is capital NO!

It was a personal choice from the individual. The inability to manage ones troubled emotion is at the heart of this needless and unnecessary killing.

Tolerance is the key word to marital bliss.

If the black man escape the hangman and american justice system, then he must thank his STARS!

This is a sad news for the new year.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by bughead: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
selfmadeboss:

After devil fear oloshos that won't suck one Bleep but will suck any dick available then provoke a stupid man like this one to kill the olosho who then make idiots like this olosho to spew shit from her gutter toilet smelling pussy
my nigga! I'm telling you!

Most women you see this days who are ready to settle down are x-olosho convict and peradventure you spend your fortune to married that olosho angry

So freaky painful, that's why you won't blame some people beating there wife!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
SIINXU:

Who will treat an illiterate like a queen? grin
grin No one I know of grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
What about women...did you read the news about Emmanuel Eboue of recent?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Issa sad situation!
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by crisycent: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.