Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (66104 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Ugandan Woman Strangles Her 7-Year-Old Daughter To Death (Photos) / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by cooldude62(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
He is obsessed with her and an extremely jealous lover, maybe he caught her cheating, I fear obsessive lovers, they can kill you.

obviously obsessed but couldn't have been a cheating case. She was 8 months pregnant!
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Baby'mo I forget say na you...Congrats ahead of your traditional wedding o ! wink
Thanking you grin. But its still far sha.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
After devil fear men....... shocked
after women fear devil
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
One they are home builders...... do you know what it takes to be a woman..... visit the labour room come back and quote me
If men give birth we will be able to handle it with ease. Men handle pain better than women

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Speculative. Can't win a case with such a watery statement !
true! but it can be Argued. example, just because there are no bodies doesn't mean, a murderer can not be tried in court and found guilty. and that's were speculations comes in.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Women are not meant to be worship we only asking you guys to treat us like a Queen......
Go and be queen over your people
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
bughead:
my nigga! I'm telling you!

Most women you see this days who are ready to settle down are x-olosho convict and peradventure you spend your fortune to married that olosho angry

So freaky painful, that's why you won't blame some people beating there wife!

I think that’s an unfair generalization unless your speaking from your Mum or sisters perspective sha ride on

@topic

Anger is the only thing I know that can kill love he probably loved her but the difference between love and obsession is love says i need you.. you need me were here obsession says if I can’t have you no one will know the difference save your life

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

Most times its not love bt obsession.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by tealaw(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Women caused d downfall of man from d beginning and we still falling for it until today.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by spartan117(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Women are not meant to be worship we only asking you guys to treat us like a Queen......
Generalqueen we hear u
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by bughead: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:

I think that’s an unfair generalization unless your speaking from your Mum or sisters perspective sha ride on

@topic

Anger is the only thing I know that can kill love he probably loved her but the difference between love and obsession is love says i need you.. you need me were here obsession says if I can’t have you no one will know the difference save your life
are you OK? undecided
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
majekdom2:
so if a woman hasn't been to the labour room, she isn't fit to be called a woman. A woman should be treated as queen because she behaves and acts like one... not because she can get into the labour room!
She made more than one point. Why picking out one point out of two?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Melonny(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Lol, you are riht anyways. The devil is presumably a woman. So the woman/satan still comes before the men.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by delishpot: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
And where in that post did the police say he killed her?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
bughead:
who is this one? undecided

Treat ya like a Queen while ya open ya dirty smelly anus on another's man diicck undecided

The only treatment naija women deserve is the treatment of a slave angry
Guy We Know Our Black Girls Are Bitches,but Take It Easy On Them.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Xamie271(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
BloggersNG:
Remember the Black American Man Barry Wells who went viral After he shared photos of his back tattooed with his wife's face on it to celebrate their 5th Anniversary, read that one here.. Well he just strangled her to death..

29-year-old Barry Wells has been arrested in connection to the death of his 22-year-old wife. According to The New York Post, an 8months pregnant Tonie was found at the bottom of her basement staircase in Brooklyn with bruising to her neck yesterday (Dec. 27).

Neighbors reportedly alerted police after hearing the cries of her two-year-old daughter.

Witnesses on the scene allegedly heard an argument and something falling down the stairs, The Post reports.

While the exact charges filed against Wells have yet to be revealed, and details on an official cause of death is pending, new reports of negligence on behalf of the NYPD has emerged.

Sources close to the NYPD revealed that officers were “responding to a wellness check” at the couple’s home but failed to get out of their patrol car in a statement to The Post.

Investigators are treating the death as a possible homicide, Deputy Chief Michael Kemper, Commanding Officer of Detective Borough Brooklyn North told reporters.

**To think that i made them my favorite couple of the year ''So sad'.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/oh-no-man-who-went-viral-after.html

She was bleeping pregnant!!!!! embarassed
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
selfmadeboss:

YUP, I know how many so called wives I have bleeped, they claim to be good to their husbands but deep within them there are full blown oloshos.
All These Feminists,shey Una Dey See Am.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
bughead:
are you OK? undecided

Your statement was biased na
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by kalu61(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Ok,can you be my queen?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tosinex:
fortunately I'm an obsessive lover... But I ain't gonna do the killing grin
I.E You Would Assign The Killing. Girls!...Mark This One O,and Ruuun Far!
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
bughead:
are you OK? undecided

Your statement was biased na it’s like saying every man unsettled right now is damaged goods not marriage material it’s a lifetime journey it’s not something you rush into it’s better to date and break up than to enter a marriage without wisdom so unless you have statistics don’t just generalize like that maybe the ones in your house , village or estate are but the women I know and my humble self are nothing like you mentioned
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
NOT ALL
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by toprealman: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
He is obsessed with her and an extremely jealous lover, maybe he caught her cheating, I fear obsessive lovers, they can kill you.
Like those that will not let your phone rest.....always checking everything and wants to know the surname of every caller.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
toprealman:
Like those that will not let your phone rest.....always checking everything and wants to know the surname of every caller.
Lolz, I tire.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
BloggersNG:
Remember the Black American Man Barry Wells who went viral After he shared photos of his back tattooed with his wife's face on it to celebrate their 5th Anniversary, read that one here.. Well he just strangled her to death..

29-year-old Barry Wells has been arrested in connection to the death of his 22-year-old wife. According to The New York Post, an 8months pregnant Tonie was found at the bottom of her basement staircase in Brooklyn with bruising to her neck yesterday (Dec. 27).

Neighbors reportedly alerted police after hearing the cries of her two-year-old daughter.

Witnesses on the scene allegedly heard an argument and something falling down the stairs, The Post reports.

While the exact charges filed against Wells have yet to be revealed, and details on an official cause of death is pending, new reports of negligence on behalf of the NYPD has emerged.

Sources close to the NYPD revealed that officers were “responding to a wellness check” at the couple’s home but failed to get out of their patrol car in a statement to The Post.

Investigators are treating the death as a possible homicide, Deputy Chief Michael Kemper, Commanding Officer of Detective Borough Brooklyn North told reporters.

**To think that i made them my favorite couple of the year ''So sad'.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/oh-no-man-who-went-viral-after.html

You mean this beautiful lady is dead? Wait let me ask Pete Edochie..... @ www.Jesuscallers.com
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by cstr1001: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
More opportunity for the racists to paint black men as beasts .

Black men already have it difficult getting classy young white girls, and now this nigga just proved them right.

Let him rot in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by austino677(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
if he/she can't keep up their words better quit on. Time wink can't endure cause I'll also kill angry
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by OgahBohz: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

but Queens are worshiped ....
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
kai!see how dis madman come kill dis fine woman?i believe he still loves her,he is suffering frm excessive possesive syndrome(EPS).
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
cstr1001:
More opportunity for the racists to paint black men as beasts .

Black men already have it difficult getting classy young white girls, and now this nigga just proved them right.

Let him rot in jail.
shine ya eyez very well that gal is not white.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.