Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (59108 Views)

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Village people why na? Una nor even get patient make he reach house before una press the button

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2017
E be like say Lagos don calm o,this one wey dem never snatch his bag...I pray he gets well,but what if it's not village people? It may be drugs

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2017
He should be helped asap before the madness enters market undecided
Because if it does, no nmekwatalism again shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2017
mexxmoney:
Why did he come back ehn? Agwoturumbe has finally got him. Chai!!!!
Nigerians and useless questions.
It's stated up there that he came back because of Christmas celebration and you are here asking stupid question
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by farem: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Chuks Samson from Ogidi Town in Anambra State was seen roaming the streets of Lagos after arriving Nigeria on the 5th of December 2017 aboard Emirates Airline from London. According to a witness, Anselm Ojietu, who met him and interviewed him, the man's mental health deteriorated badly as he temporarily went insane - walking around with his bags after arriving the country for Christmas.

Now, efforts are being made to locate his people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/london-based-man-spotted-roaming-streets-lagos-arrival-xmas-photos.html

Dem don welcome am!

I pray for whoever cards here, every evil power waiting to welcome you into the lower level of existence, may the terrible anger of God dissapoint and disgrace them in Jesus name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2017
All of you shouting village people and meanwhile is villa people are innocent....

They might have deported him cause of his mental health... But only God knows lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2017
I no blame mountain of fire people. Na dem fit village people wella. OPERATION DIE BY FIRE. LEAVE ME OR DIE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2017
His condition did not deteriorate over night. Looking at his outfit and general appearance one can tell he's likely to have had a history of mental health problems.

Probably run out of meds.
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Nne5: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2017
idu1:
undecided
What does this aye le ibosi mean? Been seeing it around
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2017
I remember sensitizing some of my Igbo friends back then in service at Nnewi on low key

I can't say when last have gone to my hometown but yet they would make not upto 10million, Instead to keep lowkey and just send cash to their family, they we want to show off

my guys no gree go home eversince I open their insight

there are lots of people that their business would collapse on their way back home after new year. we should learn to be sensitive when we are in the society, we live in a spiritual world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Village pple at work....... U for don stay dre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by imstrong1: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Someone cannot roam in peace anymore in his fatherland it's been a while he left the country

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Write2018: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Who are those saying village people? Even what made him mad is in his hand on the last pic.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by julius976(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2017
I shake yansh for una mama oooo.

Eyin iya agba, person wey no you no fit insult you, person wey insult you no know u.
Pls ooooo, make he better for me

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by excess4luv: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2017
village just score a goal.

nairaland is big enough to get his relations, but which part of Lagos can he be found

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Looking at the man, he doesn't look healthy. Maybe he was deported, maybe he is a drug addict. We can't just accuse the poor village people,they got a lot of challenges to overcome before the new year.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by maestro2000(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:
All of you shouting village people and meanwhile is villa people are innocent....

They might have deported him cause of his mental health... But only God knows lipsrsealed

Thank you jare ma sister. Looking at that man, you can clearly see he was deported. His dressing and outfit alone says a thousand words. The long arm of the law caught up with him and justice is served. We are quick to sympathy without first finding the cause. Quick to Blame the government and his village people for his own mistake. He even fit dey pretend in order to cover shame. Na that kain luggage voluntary abroad returnee dey carry come?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Wetin una always dey com find for hia sef... Wen ur village pple already don set trap down for you say as long as ur leg touch naija... U for sleep insyd d plane na.

Village pple and deir wi-fi broadband pass 4GLTE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by idu1(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Nne5:

What does this aye le ibosi mean?
Been seeing it around
grin

I only know the meaning of 'aye le' it means life is though.

Its Yoruba language..
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by mikool007(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
This one na Corporate mad man, this guy dress pass mr eazi grin

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Anambra people sha....especially Idemili and Aniocha.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
who knows maybe him condition started in UK oyibo ppl cum bundle him and send bck home to avoid stories... Oyibo smart shaaa
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Fabulousgal(f): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
His village people don finally succeed

A moment of silence
Bt people are so so wicked sha. Tomorrow such people will still pray for forgiveness n God will still forgive as though nothing ever happened. Its so annoying. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Narldon: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Uyiii:
them don use this one brain fry christmas dodo.
dey speak English there, na really deterioratedcheesy, nor find remedy.

his village ancestors right now;

Even his Village People have denied responsibility

This Donald duck meme got me cracked up!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
The earlier the better we all face the reality of life and stop blaming country ,economy or others in life.

There lots of things to consider in his case ,village people might even send come back home by fire by force invitation to him grin and with That, he can never normal like you all see it.

Another things is addiction of drug which can cause that abnomalty as well .

Very funny I see people blaming economy and weather , so are you telling us we are all crazy in Nigeria due to weather of which I know Nigeria weather remain the best in world.
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Ekii(f): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2017
This one no be village people matter jor. He looks to me like a drug addict whose mental health has been messed up by his own doing. Let his people find and help him get better.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by mecussey(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2017
To me, I see cigar for him hand...its possible him don mistook oshogbo weed for london kush.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2017
i saw this man last night at Ajao Estate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Breast Ironing / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / 216 New COVID-19 Cases, 50 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 18 (916 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.