Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident (25893 Views)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by nawtyme: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I will never treat my children better than any Nigerian --Buhari
Hahahahaha. Do you believe buhari?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
what consign me with him, he's not the first to have accident and he will be the last, while the news up and down about his health
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery.
When he comes back safely, I can now bash the administration but first , we’re humans... so let’s empathize with the family and pray for their son’s recovery to good health.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by bigtt76(f): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Malo boys would always be malo boys ....was this not the same racing thing the former minister of Abuja's son was indulged in? I wonder why we all like copying foreign culture. It irks me when I hear people discussing Formula 1 as if they're discussing football, we don't even have good roads and you're dreaming formula 1. That is what causes accidents on our roads today. Every youth out there be forming formula 1 driver on top stirring wheel angry

This showed that his many years abroad didn't change a thing. I always saw him as a recluse person ...buh I was wrong angry

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Alfredah01: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Deckline(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Am sorryless!
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
So they are gonna fly him abroad? A plus for that bumbling minister of health for the "giant strides" he has been making in the health sector. That's tax payer's money about to go down the drain for Mr Biker Mice From Mars. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by rajiraymond(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
I think this would have been the best, his life is very risky here because if someone like Fayose, FFK or any other wailer find their ways into that hospital.

....Very sad development, but God will take total control.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by NightHawke: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Manson1:
what buhari promised us before he was elected as president angry

Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Shittu, Adesina have since denied this ever existed.

We will keep the documents for posterity. We will not forget because we know the truth.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by lazygal: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Manson1:

Nope they are actually 41 promises darling
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Even doctors are afraid to treat the young man just because of the kind of person in power.
Wished the young man of a quick recovery.
Sins of the father should not be visited on the son and vice versa.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Lomprico2: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Lesson; always be weary of ur utterances. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by IamPopular(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
I wonder where kamar leaves,this dude is a b#tch, i hope burahi brinqs his son down here to alimosho health centre,there are a whole lot of thinqs to use here... Wish him quick recovery abi kilamaso bayiii
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by FrankGiel: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
ajepako:
Like seriously?

This is a clear indication that there are bigger animals in the animal kingdom

I am not against the boy getting a decent treatment for his speed-induced accident but l just wonder who is going to bear the brunt of the treatment... The tax of the impoverished masses of course..

We should ask ourselves, how many Nigerians including those who supported this government with their blood can afford the exorbitant price of petrol, much less embark on a speed-binge and get to be flown abroad for a self-inflicted injury?

Our ruling class should be aware of Yoruba adage : bi a se bi eru la se bi omo (meaning, whether you are freeborn or slave, we were birthed the same way)

I'm not even going to start on the number of pregnant women who could not afford ante natal care, or the terminally sick Who could not even afford a decent bed..

Imagine the number of Nigerians who are unable to spend time with their families in their hometowns due to fuel scarcity?

Now we have to cough out money to treat the president's son..

O daa be
Nobody needs tax payers money to treat the son of the president.. FYI there are thousand of Able Nigerians ready to take up his medical expenses from A-Z.
This is not the time to whip up sentiments.. Pray for the lad, and if you don't wanna pray leave the lad alone simple..
People just love to spread propaganda.. If ur uncle was president and u are lying critically ill in the hospital u won't whip up all these sentiments if he decides to help. U will call him wicked if he turns a blind eye.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by FrankGiel: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:
Soon he'll fly off his barren daughter to go and adopt a Chinese baby. Useless corrupt cattle herdsman.
At least its better to be barren, than to have you as a child undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Threebear(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
FrankGiel:

At least its better to be barren, than to have you as a child undecided
Is that what your mother told you?
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Anonymous11: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Of cos one do not have to wish bad on their worst enemy. However, it appears Nigerians daily predicament is not on the list of our leaders. No wonder how news of the day of no petrol to power all social amenities, your vehicle, generator, etc, even hospitals are not functioning appropriately due to the lack of fuel supply. Patients are dying at the general hospital at alarming rates every day. Imagine that the same health care that is not even affordable which is supposed to be free.

All of the sudden the only important news in the media is Buhari Son had an accident and he has been transferred abroad for treatment. Thank God he is not dead yet. Our politician is so insensitive to the suffering of an average Nigerian. Their selfishness and overindulgent will kill them faster than the need to hang on their shoelace to stay in power.

Today it's Buhari's Son, yesterday it was Saraiki daughter's wedding and the list of celebration or attention seeking politicians goes on and on. Nigeria politicians enjoy the exclusive right to the media to the detriment of their fellow Nigerians.

Nigerians with an estimated population of over 200 million whists, only one percent of Nigerian citizen can afford a reasonably good standard of living in Nigeria. No wonder Nigerians have been caught up in the mess in Lybia, running from frying pan to fire, all in the pursuit of better living condition than their homeland.

It is so sad our leader's shame has no limit, all they care about is themselves and their family. May God judge our leaders and visit them and their family members with multiple pain that fellow Nigerians goes through every day.

There will never be genuine peace in Nigeria until there is Jerry Rawling 1981 overhauling revolution style...... Until then our present Politicians will never care about Nigerian votes because all they do is to rig the election like they have been doing from time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by VeriteMFBank: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ah! Christmas Celebration is gradually coming to a end and the New Year Day Celebration is by the corner.
Ah! My children's school fees ...
Don't worry yourself ...
We can settle it for you...

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Laredojohn(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hmmm soo sad, it shows our Government hardly have any better plan for the common man , he was treated in a private hospital here, he is considered to be flown abroad , why was he not taken to the national hospital in Abuja at First.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by snowprince59(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
I wish you quick recovery boy. If it were to be your dad, I would gladly wish him a lifetime in hell so as to experience the suffering of fellow Nigerians.
On this note I rest my case.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by XBLadez: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
I hope he doesn't come back alive. Bloodsucking bastards.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by OBIGS(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
not up to a week he made that statement.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by billyG(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Kai!why dem allow dis boy go drive keke for night by himsef,dnt he hav a good adviser?d only heir apparent fa!i wish him a quite recovery,make dem go consult TB d prophet ooo!
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by tonee45: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Aboki and okada....
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Ewedegubbler: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Let Buhari get a taste of the same bitter pill he has been feeding others with. In fact let him kpeme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by HonabFaj(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
All speculations

Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by FrankGiel: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:

Is that what your mother told you?
On the contrary its what I suspect your guardians at home think..
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by Threebear(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
FrankGiel:

On the contrary its what I suspect your guardians at home think..
I don't live at home ,I have my own place.
But I wouldn't blame you if you lived at home, the economy is pretty hard, educated people can barely scrape out an employment, talk more of a half baked thespian, that can barely scribble a correct one lined sentence.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by omoelerin1: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Manson1:
Govt will no longer rely on revenue from crude oil, as the agricultural and solid mineral sectors will be developed.
Building of massive housing units in all the 36 states.
Re: Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident by baysol: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How many nigerians dey go abroad for treatment using tax payers money. Buhari oya retract your statement. We empathize with you at this time but mind you that no evil doer will go unpunished.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream / Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls / Did US Demand Extradition Of Allen Onyema As Fani-Kayode Claimed? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.