Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta (44796 Views)

Nick B Thrills Abuja Residents With Pool Party 'The Blade' (Photos) / Peruzzi,rugar,mayd, Slowdog Thrills Fan At The VGH Music Festival / Nyc’s Holiday Windows Are Back, Celebrates City’s Flexibility In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by FroshPapie(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Monsuru1966:
Xmas flexin
Meeeeeeehn!
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by amoduganja: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
She is just a contortionist.. Nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by ikorodureporta: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
I saw Eedris carrying the female host @ ikorodu yesterday like say dem won knack cheesy , afta she don pursue Sammy okposo from stage with her ogbanje dance grin
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Psoul(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
She is a Contortionist.

It is not strange. Many of them exist

1 Like

Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Crossbow(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oboy that first pic ehn.. It just gave me some wild thoughts grin grin
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by FTrebirth(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
flexible girls can fvck eh!
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ranoscky:

Beliee dah

grin grin grin
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Psoul(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Let me come and be going. I cannot cuman kii masef for this kain show

Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Bigdaddy234: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Incorporate or register your business/company name with corporate affairs commission through accredited professional with track records; also do your TIN NO; business permit,quota & visa renewal for expatriate,international passport processing within 10 days.

Call Isaac Johnson on 08080261582 & 07034672434(WhatsApp)
Bbm:D88A149E
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Bestchisom(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Inception:
grin
that first pic tho shocked

Perfect position for direct oil well exploration and exploitation cheesy
a perfect style for the oza room business
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Sharoniah(f): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
amoduganja:
She is just a contortionist.. Nothing special.
there is something special about us...we're flexible, at least you may not try this at home
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Sijo01(f): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dollyak:
Madness.

In which aspect, madam?
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Kingsley10000: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
you can use all styles on her apart from doggy style.....
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by freeman95(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
joystickextend1:
nice

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys

Advertise on my platform

We have the best audience for your product...
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Kingsley10000: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
bleeping this bae and your life will never remain the same...you'll cum like 10times
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by solodox(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
sleeknick:
na all these ones dey bend man preek... angry

I dey tell you bruh!
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by FBS: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hopefully she takes her talent to a global stage. There is this Kenyan girl with similar talent and she travels the world with a circus.
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Kingsley10000: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
mccoy47:
Me trying hard to picture dis girl on my bed with d 1st pix
oga repent before new year o grin
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Kylekent59:
Y u dey use has+ plural.
He's correct
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by kullozone(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dollyak:
Madness.

Madness as how? Ashawo geh smiley
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by engrjacuzzi: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
some are using their skills and talents for the good of the future, while this LovePeddler is happy a guy is having fun on her.

moral lesson: hard work pays
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by chuksdavid28(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
this one na human chewing gum
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by ndigbo: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
mccoy47:
Me trying hard to picture dis girl on my bed with d 1st pix
You are the baddest .....
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by fobiflex(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
this girl is my friend on FBI, keep it up faith
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wow! Love her already
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dollyak:
Madness.

You were my NL crush until I realized you had no common sense. Just look atchew! undecided
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by watchindelta(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
i need wify like dis in future kiss
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Daviddoma(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
undecided
Franiey:
Such a flexibility.

Impressive.
IMPRESSIVE HMMMM.IS IT WEN SOMETHING HAPPENED TO BONE DAT U ADVICE HER. undecided
Franiey:
Such a flexibility.

Impressive.
IMPRESSIVE HMMMM.IS IT WEN SOMETHING HAPPENED TO BONE DAT U ADVICE HER.
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Prudent200: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
fobiflex:
this girl is my friend on FBI, keep it up faith
what her facebook name please
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Dollyak(f): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
HauteReel:

You were my NL crush until I realized you had no common sense. Just look atchew! undecided
You're welcome to that view. I'll be more concerned if you had said otherwise.
Re: Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta by Kylekent59: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=VIPERVENOM post=63684221] He's correct[/quote/]
My nigga how far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) / Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business, With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls / Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.