Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players (839 Views)

Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players by robosky02(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
2018 World Cup: Croatian coach, Dalić hires scouts to monitor Nigerian players

Croatia manager, Zlatko Dalić, has revealed his plans towards caging the Super Eagles of Nigeria ahead of their group game at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Dalić said he is sending scouts to watch Nigerian players both in the local league and at the international friendly against Poland on March 23, 2018.

The Super Eagles will play Poland at the Municipal Stadium in Wrocław in a pre-World Cup friendly and the coach said his men would on ground to monitor the Super Eagles.

The Croatians battle Nigeria in their opening game of the 2018 World Cup.

The Croatian Football Federation are also planning to hire a coach Rijeka, who has close links with Football College Abuja, to monitor the players in the Nigeria Professional Football League.

Dalic told Sportske Novosti: ”We’ll follow everything, especially Nigeria. They play March 23 in Poland, some of the scouts will go and watch them.

”In Nigeria there are many Croatians working, especially from Rijeka, we will have to hire someone to watch the local league. I’ll have all the information in time.”

The Super Eagles and Croatia will lock horns at the Kaliningrad Stadium, Kaliningrad on June 16, 2018.

cc: mynd44
http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/27/2018-world-cup-croatian-coach-dalic-hires-scouts-monitor-nigerian-players/

Re: 2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players by robosky02(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
the fear of NIGERIA is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: 2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players by nerodenero: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Super Eagles is highly unpredictable. Monitor them till thy kingdom come, if they'd shock you, they will definitely do.

The Croatia game is a must win for both sides but I pray Eagles fly high.
Re: 2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players by robosky02(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
nerodenero:
Super Eagles is highly unpredictable. Monitor them till thy kingdom come, if they'd shock, they will definitely do.

The Croatia game is a must win for both sides but I pray Eagles fly high.

I think the both countries know that the outcome of this first game will determine their entire tournament
Re: 2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players by safarigirl(f): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol....this one don lost finish...monitor who? Players wey dey chop bench for their clubs? grin

Let them not go and monitor the wrong people and put down the wrong points. Aside Ekong, Shehu, Aina and Ogu, they will have little to work with

Moses does not play RWB for Nigeria

Iwobi plays like a headless chicken for Arsenal, so anybody studying how he plays for Arsenal to judge his play for Nigeria will enter gutter

Are they willing to find Mikel and Ighalo in China?

This scouting promises to not go very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players by andrew444(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
safarigirl:
Lol....this one don lost finish...monitor who? Players wey dey chop bench for their clubs? grin

Let them not go and monitor the wrong people and put down the wrong points. Aside Ekong, Shehu, Aina and Ogu, they will have little to work with

Moses does not play RWB for Nigeria

Iwobi plays like a headless chicken for Arsenal, so anybody studying how he plays for Arsenal to judge his play for Nigeria will enter gutter

Are they willing to find Mikel and Ighalo in China?

This scouting promises to not go very well

Mumu girl so Wilfred ndidi dey chop bench?moses Simon? Onazi? Ighalo,it obvious you are dumb about football you know nothing apart from kitchen work or the other room work.
Re: 2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players by congo4ka: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
andrew444:

Mumu girl so Wilfred ndidi dey chop bench?moses Simon? Onazi? Ighalo,it obvious you are dumb about football you know nothing apart from kitchen work or the other room work.

Re: 2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players by safarigirl(f): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
andrew444:

mumu boy.

I know more than you.

Onazi has been suspended for now, I bet you no sabi that one.

Apart from Wilfred, Simon, Ighalo wey dey China with Mikel sef, Mikel Agu that is not even a sure bet and Ebuehi, how many other players can they monitor?

And once again, you cannot use the club form of most of our players to judge their form in the Nigerian team. Kelechi dey chop bench for Leicester, but he still remains our most clinical forward, Our goalie situation is here and there, so, who will they scout? Uzoho? What if he isn't first choice? Akpeyi? That one may not see Russia sef, they can go and check on Ezenwa during CHAN, but that one too may end up on the bench....our first choice LB, Echiejile, how far his playing time?

Let the Croatian coach go and scout, na frustration go finish am last last. Unlike them, our players are not easy to access for scouting

And don't you ever in your life, make that ignorant kitchen statement you made, before I send you back to the woman that forgot to teach you manners.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 World Cup: Croatian Coach, Dalić Hires Scouts To Monitor Nigerian Players by webizone(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
safarigirl:
mumu boy.

I know more than you.

Onazi has been suspended for now, I bet you no sabi that one.

Apart from Wilfred, Simon, Ighalo wey dey China with Mikel sef, Mikel Agu that is not even a sure bet and Ebuehi, how many other players can they monitor?

And once again, you cannot use the club form of most of our players to judge their form in the Nigerian team. Kelechi dey chop bench for Leicester, but he still remains our most clinical forward, Our goalie situation is here and there, so, who will they scout? Uzoho? What if he isn't first choice? Akpeyi? That one may not see Russia sef, they can go and check on Ezenwa during CHAN, but that one too may end up on the bench....our first choice LB, Echiejile, how far his playing time?

Let the Croatian coach go and scout, na frustration go finish am last last. Unlike them, our players are not easy to access for scouting

And don't you ever in your life, make that ignorant kitchen statement you made, before I send you back to the woman that forgot to teach you manners.

Don't mind the guy, I know you know your stuff. He's just ignorant. And you are really calm the way you answered.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Open To Offers From Premier League Clubs / Arsenal Ace Mesut Ozil Celebrates Premier League Record In Crazy Style (Photo) / Liverpool Ace Mohamed Salah Wins March PL Player Of The Month Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.