Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

“let’s See Who Will Go To Jail Between Fayose And I”-fayemi Fumes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “let’s See Who Will Go To Jail Between Fayose And I”-fayemi Fumes (469 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Bloody Clash Between Fayose And Olujimi Supporters In Ekiti State / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“let’s See Who Will Go To Jail Between Fayose And I”-fayemi Fumes by gracejohn201004: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Former Governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi​,​ has ​lambasted Governor Ayodele Fayose over the latter’s comments and actions about him.

He also ​described the attempt being made by the Peoples Democratic Party​ ​(PDP) to​ ​reclaim power in 2019 as​ ​plot to continue to loot the country.
The Minister of Mines and Steel Development​ ​urged Nigerians not to use the current fuel scarcity to rate President Muhammadu Buhari’s​ ​performances​.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/lets-see-will-go-jail-fayose-fayemi-fumes/

Re: “let’s See Who Will Go To Jail Between Fayose And I”-fayemi Fumes by lokobyforch(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
[right][/right] wink
Re: “let’s See Who Will Go To Jail Between Fayose And I”-fayemi Fumes by bedspread: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
FAYEMI HAVE U RECOVERED FROM THE 16-0 TRASHING?

1 Like

Re: “let’s See Who Will Go To Jail Between Fayose And I”-fayemi Fumes by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
so we shouldn't use the fuel scarcity to rate buhari ? what should we use oh? the rise in unemployment , inflation, or social vices?
Re: “let’s See Who Will Go To Jail Between Fayose And I”-fayemi Fumes by Bibors(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Maybe we should use the invisible qualities of Buhari to rate him.

(1) (Reply)

Press Release : Nnpc's Subsidy Fraud, A Must Probe -ADP / Security Agent Shoot And Killed Benue Protester / Biafra: IPOB Launches Hausa Radio Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.