Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 (1640 Views)

If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by olamariamjonez(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nairalander, What will be your reaction if Jonathan decides to contest for 2019 presidential election?
Lets share our reaction towards this.

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by MrHistorian: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
I will remind him of his popular quote. . .

"Stealing is not Corruption"

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by uboma(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
GEJ should bury his head in shame.

He had the opportunity but messed up.

He will not even dare consider to contest for any political office again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by Amberon11: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Have you reminded Buhari of his dogs and baboon
quote?
MrHistorian:

13 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by RadicalTrump: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:

Use ur head Oga, Wats goin on now is worse Dan Stealing its Spoiling, Robbery

9 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by simonlee(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
I will just pack my load and move to Ghana.... I cannot come and go and kill myself grin

10 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by RadicalTrump: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
uboma:
GEJ should bury his head in shame.

He had the opportunity but messed up.

He will not even dare consider to contest for any political office again.
receive Sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by RadicalTrump: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Amberon11:
quote?

Don't mind Zombies dey re d real pigs and Idiots

10 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by bonechamberlain(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
is it still possible for him to contest when the senate has passed a law banning anyone who has taking oath of office twice from contesting
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by ufuosman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
So many people see him as hero, so if e contest and lose the election it will be a big shame.

let his wife contest, she will be better than Buhari.lol

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by mightyhaze: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
wetin u wan take reaction do?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by simonlee(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
RadicalTrump:

After Buhari Sent Fulanis to rape yr Sisters and modas, Caused unprecedented hardship U didn't Park, if its now the undisputed Most Performaning President den u re in need of Special Prayers
Biko you are seriously mislead! Goodluck is just a lesser dunce! i'd just move to Ghana and be chopping Banku and enjoying "one corner" with them ladies. I cannot even imagine what Nigeria will be like if Atiku wins in 2019 grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by blackboy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
NOO!!! WE need change. You have tried. U 4getanything for
Aso rock?I beg give someone else a chance. He won't try it anyet

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by olamariamjonez(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
ufuosman:
So many people see him as hero, so if e contest and lose the election it will be a big shame.

let his wife contest, she will be better than Buhari.lol
lol. I think that will be bera.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by deji17: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
The Buhari team will be so happy for Jonothing or atikufail to face Buhari in 2019
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by omowolewa: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
He wan spoil our election ni yen

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by slimfit1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Laugh he hasn't learnt anything.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by yarimo(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2017
I will be Very very happy, because GEJ remains last PDP president since 2015 grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by MrPolitics: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2017
MrHistorian:

If you went to a good school, you would understand what the man meant. The way some people act like stark illiterates in this country is why the political class continues to make a fool of us. Corruption goes beyond stealing. There's nepotism, abuse of power etc. all these are also corruption. Technically, Buhari is running a very corrupt govt as well. Check your dictionary for more info. Stealing is theft. That's what Dr GEJ was trying to explain but ignorant people that just talk out of their asses didn't get it

And No, I don't want GEJ to return Abeg. Enough of all these people that have no plans for us

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by MrHistorian: 2:36am On Dec 29, 2017
MrPolitics:

If you went to a good school, you would understand what the man meant. The way some people act like stark illiterates in this country is why the political class continues to make a fool of us. Corruption goes beyond stealing. There's nepotism, abuse of power etc. all these are also corruption. Technically, Buhari is running a very corrupt govt as well. Check your dictionary for more info. Stealing is theft. That's what Dr GEJ was trying to explain but ignorant people that just talk out of their asses didn't get it

And No, I don't want GEJ to return Abeg. Enough of all these people that have no plans for us
Stealing is a form of corruption oga.

Don't start whyning rhetorics for me,nepotism is a form of corruption as it is an abuse of office,likewise stealing by any Public official entrusted with public funds.

Whatever way you want to put it,what he said was wrong on the scale of morality. . .Stop defending the undefendable.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by MrHistorian: 2:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Amberon11:
quote?
A Video link to that?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by madridguy(m): 2:52am On Dec 29, 2017
I will just be laughing grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by SIRTee15: 5:09am On Dec 29, 2017
MrPolitics:

So if someone steal public money, that's not corruption.... undecided
The way people dey reason, U go fear.....

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by orisa37: 5:30am On Dec 29, 2017
And make Makarfi his vice, he will compete favourably with Osinbajo/Saraki.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Personally Jonathan wont do such...
But..

The lies/propaganda have been exposed and people can judge better now without tribal/ethnic/partisan politics.

It would be difficult because we went too extreme with the elections of 2015.

A Jonathan 2019 would divide Nigeria further
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by MrPolitics: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2017
MrHistorian:

Stealing is a form of corruption oga.

Don't start whyning rhetorics for me,nepotism is a form of corruption as it is an abuse of office,likewise stealing by any Public official entrusted with public funds.

Whatever way you want to put it,what he said was wrong on the scale of morality. . .Stop defending the undefendable.

I believe it is clear in my reply that stealing is a form of corruption as well. But is explanation made sense as well. And now you're talking about morals. Has he been found to be corrupt of anything? Even the anti-Jonathan movement APC said he's not personally corrupt
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by MrPolitics: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2017
SIRTee15:

So if someone steal public money, that's not corruption.... undecided
The way people dey reason, U go fear.....

You see another case? So that's what you picked up from what I typed? When I was explaining what he said? Smh
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2017
grin If He Wins D Election, Den We Wil Av Our First Lady Back, D Mighty Comedian.
Daris God Ooo

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by Richy4(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2017
cdqyehyeh:
grin If He Wins D Election, Den We Wil Av Our First Lady Back, D Mighty Comedian.
Daris God Ooo

I guess you wanted some more drama and grammar smiley
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by QuietHammer(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2017
The dumb man again? Never

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Richy4:

I guess you wanted some more drama and grammar smiley
Yeah, esp her grammar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambian Rain-soaked Policewoman Earns Promotion / 2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc / APC Paid All Major News Network Not To Cover PDP Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.