Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? (1255 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
These people didn't force you to give out your money! you were coned one way or the other and you fell 4 it same way with religious people your pastor asked you as a "Christian" to pay ya tithe first fruit etc without any "biblical backing" and you hear people say is it your money? why don't we free them yahoo boy with the same logic "is it your money?" "you were not forced to pay". Why should one be seen as a crime and not the other?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
The difference is that the pastors do not need to do ritual sacrifice to make people pay tithe

Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
biggie10:
The difference is that the pastors do not need to do ritual sacrifice to make people pay tithe
I Didnt say yahoo+ there is a difference
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Deicide:
This people didnt force you to give out your money! you were coned one way or the other and you fell 4 it same way with religous people your pastor asked you as a "Christian" to pay ya tithe first fruit etc without any "biblical backing" and you here people say is it your money? why dont we free them yahoo boy with the same logic "is it your money?" "you were not forced to pay". Why should one be seen as a crime and not the other?

The scripture says love your neighbour as you love yourself... If yahoo boys love their their neighbour, they will not be thinking up ways to defraud them.

Who is our neighbour? All man is our neighbour.
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Why should they be given a free pass because its religion? a doctor has to have his license b4 he can practice if he doesn't have it and he does practice and he is caught he would be handled by the law. A pastor tries to do the same thing fake healings that cannot be verified selling of water, oil, handkerchief etc some might even get more sick by taking all these things in but these pastors or even Imam are given a free pass WHY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

The scripture says love your neighbour as you love yourself... If yahoo boys love their their neighbour, they will not be thinking up ways to defraud them.

Did you even read the op?
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by themonk(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Is this post talking about sin or crime?
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Deicide:
I Didnt say yahoo+ there is a difference

Oga, yahoo na yahoo.

Scamming people for their hard earned money is never honorable.

But what choice do our youths have? frustration has driven them to the limit.
If Our politicians and government officials can scam a whole Nation like Nigeria with a population of over 170 million people off Our hard earned money and go scot free, What more the hungry youths.
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by tyup(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Deicide:
This people didnt force you to give out your money! you were coned one way or the other and you fell 4 it same way with religous people your pastor asked you as a "Christian" to pay ya tithe first fruit etc without any "biblical backing" and you here people say is it your money? why dont we free them yahoo boy with the same logic "is it your money?" "you were not forced to pay". Why should one be seen as a crime and not the other?

Abi o since fed government dont wana create jobs for us they rather sack us guys gaz make way to survive

modified: guy hw we fit reach on what's app jae
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by PROPHETmichael: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
tyup:

Abi o since fed government dont wana create jobs for us they rather sack us guys gaz make way to survive

Deicide:

Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Deicide:
Did you even read the op?
I am taking it to the GOD angle.
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
themonk:

Is this post talking about sin or crime?

Is there any difference between the sin and crime? Permit me to answer your question with another.
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
tyup:

grin Am not into yahoo yahoo o am just tryna pass a msg
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Deicide:
These people didn't force you to give out your money! you were coned one way or the other and you fell 4 it same way with religious people your pastor asked you as a "Christian" to pay ya tithe first fruit etc without any "biblical backing" and you hear people say is it your money? why don't we free them yahoo boy with the same logic "is it your money?" "you were not forced to pay". Why should one be seen as a crime and not the other?

Yahoo Yahoo isn't a crime, It's all about youths of African origin receiving alert from the handwork of their forefathers who planted in the plantation in Europe n America and they didn't receive a dime back den
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 29, 2017
biggie10:

With all shall due respect n pun also intended, There's no ritual in yahoo yahoo. Just fake stories flying upandan
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by terrezo2002(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Deicide:
I pay my tithe and I am very glad I do pay it, but have you seen anyone being duped by internet fraudsters that is happy?

1 Like

Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2017
terrezo2002:

I pay my tithe and I am very glad I do pay it, but have you seen anyone being duped by internet fraudsters that is happy?

When they find out they have been dupe yeah xame as people who pay tithe....werent people happy during the ponzi?
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by terrezo2002(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Deicide:
When they find out they have been dupe yeah xame as people who pay tithe....werent people happy during the ponzi?
You really don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2017
terrezo2002:

You mean you dont have anything reasonable to say undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by frankmoney(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2017
terrezo2002:

you are even bothering yourself answering him , he is just a numb skull , look at the rubbish he was typing
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by frankmoney(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Deicide:
You mean you dont have anything reasonable to say undecided
if yahoo is not a crime , simply go to efcc and say you are a fraudster if they won't throw you into jail , you just trying so hard to justify fraud , I haven't seen any pastor arrested because he took tithe but I have seen lots of fraudsters like you , thrown into jail
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2017
frankmoney:
if yahoo is not a crime , simply go to efcc and say you are a fraudster if they won't throw you into jail , you just trying so hard to justify fraud , I haven't seen any pastor arrested because he took tithe but I have seen lots of fraudsters like you , thrown into jail
slowpoke that is the point of this thread why shouldnt they be thrown into jail? and no am not a fraudster like all this pastor
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by frankmoney(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Deicide:
slowpoke that is the point of this thread why shouldnt they be thrown into jail? and no am not a fraudster like all this pastor
lol see this empty head is still talking , obviously you are as pointless as the rubbish thread you opened , I know your 10mb brain cannot comprehend what am saying , so no need arguing with you . Like I said if you think otherwise go to efcc HQ and claim you are a yahoo boy
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by chubbyG(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Deicide:

oxford dictionary
Con: (slang) A fraud; something carried out with the intention of deceiving, usually for personal, often illegal, gain.

well, YES Yahoo Yahoo is a Crime. A very serious crime, it is illegal , deceitful.......simply put an internet fraudster is An Online THIEF.

what is wrong is wrong.
Don't use the ideology of politicians embezzling money to support your claim.
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
frankmoney:
lol see this empty head is still talking , obviously you are as pointless as the rubbish thread you opened , I know your 10mb brain cannot comprehend what am saying , so no need arguing with you . Like I said if you think otherwise go to efcc HQ and claim you are a yahoo boy
What sort of rubish is this?
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
chubbyG:

oxford dictionary
Con: (slang) A fraud; something carried out with the intention of deceiving, usually for personal, often illegal, gain.

well, YES Yahoo Yahoo is a Crime. A very serious crime, it is illegal , deceitful.......simply put an internet fraudster is An Online THIEF.

what is wrong is wrong.
Don't use the ideology of politicians embezzling money to support your claim.
Where did you see me write its not a crime? did you even read the op?
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by Deicide: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
I Cant believe people can just bargen into a thread and start commenting rubbish and showing off their stupidity without even getting the msg the op is trying to pass nawa o
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by oluebubeneo(f): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Deicide:
I Cant believe people can just bargen into a thread and start commenting rubbish and showing off their stupidity without even getting the msg the op is trying to pass nawa o

Asin ehhn... I don't even have the strength to laugh. It's something else grin
Re: Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? by OKUCHI11(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Is there any difference between the sin and crime? Permit me to answer your question with another.
Good evening Sir although the question is not directed at me ...let me try to give you my very little answer.... a crime according to popular definition... is any negative deviant behaviour that violate the laid down rules and regulations of a social group...or state..as it has been stated in the penal code or constitution.. of that country... and the person is only said to be guilty after it has been judges and convicted by a law court.... through the state's Criminal Justice System....
A sin is any behaviour that violates the laid down rules and regulations of a Religious Organization... such as Churches, Mosque... Religious Denominations... Sect...or other sacred organization....

....e.g....abortion in a country where abortion is legal...(such as Uruguay) is considered a sin and not a crime if the the person who committed it is a Christian and the Christian Bible Says thou shall not Kill......the religious organization will apply the sanction....

in the case of crime...the state or government... will take up the case e.g ....in Nigeria for example... the government says nobody should possess A Gun and your neighbour is found with an Ak47 Rifle...such action is regarded as an offence against the government... it is not a sin but a crime.... the government will apply the appropriate sanction.. if the person is found guilty....

however some action are regarded both as crime and sin...e.g Murder And advanced Fee Fraud(419).... simply because... according to the constitution.. of Nigeria no one under normal circumstances is allowed to take another person's life....
and in the case of Advance Fee fraud....the Christian Bible says Thou shall not convet thy neighbour's Good....THANK YOU....

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage Is A Sin ������ / "I Took Permisssion Before Scattering Her Nyash, It Was Not Rape!!!"---pastor / GOD Is Speaking To The Earth Through Signs( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.