Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses (41558 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by faith2kool(f): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
A member of the Salvation Ministry, Ebimina Tamuno, has revealed that she cancelled her dream of becoming an internet fraudster after the founder of the church, Pastor Davide Ibiyeomie, rained curses on ‘Yahoo boys’.

DAILY POST recalls that the popular pastor had, during a sermon in his church, laid curses on Nigerian youths who are into fraudulent activities, saying they will die by accident if they fail to repent.

A few hours after the curses, Ebimina who had concluded plans to engage in cybercrime in a bid to better her life testified that she has given up on the plan.

She said, “My name is Ebimina Tamuno. Yesterday, after Papa’s ministration, I was overwhelmed. I couldn’t sleep all through the night.

“I was just waiting for the Glory Reign to be over and I have gotten all my documents ready to travel out to do ‘Yahoo Yahoo’.

“Because the hardship is too much and I just wanted to have a good life and I feel that was going to make me okay. But I couldn’t sleep all through the night and I had to give it all up for God and I am here to give up. If I perish, I perish”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/28/i-gave-up-on-yahoo-yahoo-after-pastor-ibiyeomies-curses-church-member-confesses/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&amp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6961093/david-ibiyeomie-curses-yahoo-boys

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
faith2kool:
She said, “My name is Ebimina Tamuno. Yesterday, after Papa’s ministration, I was overwhelmed. I couldn’t sleep all through the night.

“I was just waiting for the Glory Reign to be over and I have gotten all my documents ready to travel out to do ‘Yahoo Yahoo’.

“Because the hardship is too much and I just wanted to have a good life and I feel that was going to make me okay. But I couldn’t sleep all through the night and I had to give it all up for God and I am here to give up. If I perish, I perish”.
Story land! undecided

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by DropsMic(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lol...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Bombastically00(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2022
The lord is my Shepherd, Pele joko sibe koma bomb grin...Yanyan dey craze aswear

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:48am On Jan 30, 2022
You see why the church pastors ought to have been speaking loudly against these mindless killings long before now?

https://www.nairaland.com/6941538/what-church-leaders-doing-stop#109411642

It's a well-known fact that a lot of their church members were into yahoo-yahoo, yahoo plus, yahoo pro, etc., so this is not a surprise.

Recently one here who said he was a pastor's child lamented that masturbation had prevented him from succeeding in yahoo-yahoo as his friends. Just imagine that kind of ridiculous orientation?

The sad part is that, such an orientation is not an aberration but the norm nowadays in the church.

May God help to purge His church of this nonsense because it's becoming something else.

God bless

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by HopeNeverDies: 4:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Damnn!!! Smh... Oponu...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Jackxcollection(m): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2022
Don't do yahoo its evil
You're hurting someone
You're stealing
But
If I give you the money I made from yahoo you will collect.
If I but you something with the money I made from yahoo you will take.
If I pay tithes you will pray for me.
Preaching just to look righteous meanwhile they do pray for them the yahoo boys.
You're doing your own business just allow others to do there own.
Nobody holy pass

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by AntiChristian: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by chukwuibuipob: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by hopefulLandlord: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2022
A scammer preaching against scamming. Jesus was a scam, god na scam, Christianity na scam, church na scam, pastors na scammers

lest I forget. Islam na scam, Allah na scam, Mohammad na pedophile murdering scam

NB: I'm against yahoo yahoo too

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by slawormiir: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Damnnn niggar

The boyfriend to Ebimina tamuno is not a real niggar
Women can easily be hypnotised by all these pussy ass god of men claiming to be pastor

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by EternalBeing: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Great!

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by LordGuru1: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Bb
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by JooEeL(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Firstly, your politicians are the first yahoo boys. Thankfully, Soludo (a politician himself) used his own mouth to say this a few days ago.

Second are your pastors but you are too foolish to realise it.

Thirdly, your suffering is no surprise because from your name you come from an oil-rich region but when most of you hear Biafra or Oduduwa, you cringe. Instead you embrace Nigeria and are so foolish to realise Nigeria is the cause of your poverty.

Mumu-demdem. If you want to see an assembly of tightly-packed fools, most churches are the right place to be.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by sigiyaya112: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Someone should please tell her that her pastor is worst than a Yahoo boy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by McOluOmo: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2022
If you perish you perish abi,

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

6 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by WiszyFraud: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2022
In as much as yahoo is a fraudulent activity which is bad to engage in... Those curses the pastor was laying are mere words which carries no weight at all.

Nothing, i mean nothing will happen to anyone involved in the act of yahoo, except the person misuses the money they got from it and falls back to square one !

lipsrsealed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Militant30: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2022
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Belial06: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2022
These pastors always want to trend . They create a narrative and pay someone to be struck by it who comes out to talk ...

Same ol same.ol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2022
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Oluwapresley(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2022
I don't know what to say. Yahoo yahoo pastor cursing yahoo yahoo non pastor and yahoo yahoo non pastor has given up.

At least there is one good in this. The number of yahoo yahoo people don reduce by one.

7 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2022
Cursing poeple trying to survive...since they did not cross his part why is he crossing their part,
Or have they swindled him?

I think he should channel his energy on those fake pastors spoiling the name of the church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by PCG1: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2022
all ι ĸnow ιѕ тнaт we can'т мaĸe any progreѕѕ ιғ we leave тнe real ғraυdѕтerѕ and looтerѕ
and cнaѕe only peтιтe ғraυdѕтerѕ

тнoѕe real ғraυdѕтerѕ нave already ѕold oυr ғυтυre
ιт'ѕ нard ғor yoυтн тo мaĸe ιт legally ιn тнιѕ ѕнιтнole
even ѕoмe governмenт reтιred worĸerѕ are ѕтιll ιn poverтy
wнιle
reтιred polιтιcιan'ѕ ғιғтн generaтιon are ѕтιll ѕpendιng and enjoyιng тнe naтιonal ғυndѕ вeen looтed вy тнeιr greaт grandғaтнerѕembarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Abfinest007(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2022
It means most pastors will die too because they're doing same thing

3 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Thermodynamics(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2022
Jackxcollection:
Don't do yahoo its evil
You're hurting someone
You're stealing
But
If I give you the money I made from yahoo you will collect.
If I but you something with the money I made from yahoo you will take.
If I pay tithes you will pray for me.
Preaching just to look righteous meanwhile they do pray for them the yahoo boys.
You're doing your own business just allow others to do there own.
Nobody holy pass
Who told you he collects money from yahoo boys

6 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Baawaa(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2022
You give up, just like that
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by headSmasher: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Thanos5555: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2022
grin

angry angry

all this kind of testimony can be frustrating and misleading at times, imagine after all your victims have cursed you, you didnt feel it nice to repent, it was when someone else curse you that you think you should repent , very misleading

EDIT: she wanted to travel out to do yahoo yahoo, thats very serious, seriously i think we should not be allowing some misleading testimonies in church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by raystar96(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2022
The way people fight this pastor make me give up on this country...yes politicians are corrupt...but this fraudsters seems to be running Nigeria with nobody saying anything.. How can a 17 boy with no formal education be driving Benz...and nobody in his community is asking questions.. Sincerely Nigeria is finished.

20 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Bamzyriches451: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2022
Story
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by EdwardRandy(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2022
She was never determined to be a bomber, make she park well.. Who ibiyomie help??
After his sermon did he create jobs for those boys to get employed??

By the way, who no be thief for this country? Even the pastors find a suitable Bible passage to twist the minds of their gullible followers who end up paying tithes/first fruits, etc, and that’s also Yahoo.

Yahoo no be only when person use laptop.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.