Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently (18423 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / I Want To Quit My Teaching Job: Advice Needed / Do I Need To Quit My Job ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please I will advice you not to quit now but whenever you are paid your salary, try to do a business card, there in you will include training, repairing and software installation. Most of small businesses need accounting software like Quick book to track their sales, cash and stocks. Go to small business owners, advertise your services, from there they will introduce you to their friends.
Re: Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently by skydancer: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
godfrey01:
I work with an ICT company, as a technical staff. we train students when it comes to the use of computer softwares. Also we are into computer maintenance.

But there is a bad side of it, I don't get paid on time. and apart from that, the pay is not much despite the huge income that comes into the company from training and repairs of computers and printers. I receive five figure as salary and its not able to cater for my monthly needs. The worst part of it is that I was not given xmas holiday despite the fact that the school is on holiday. and what pains me most I have not been paid December salary and it has made the christmas celebration very bad for me. I think I am just being used to build the organisatiion with low return on my side.

I have thought of quitting the job several times, but another thought comes to me not to. Please niaralanders, I can't keep this decision to my self alone and I need your advice. If you were In my shoes, what will you do?

Any updates, did you finally conquer your fears?
Re: Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently by godfrey01(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
skydancer:

Any updates, did you finally conquer your fears?

Didn't quit... Have learnt life the hard way. Still doing the job, but not depending on the salary. I hustle for outside works and some other stuffs to sustain coupled with some other online hustling. Had so many thoughts. And I let my heart leads me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B / Career Choice: All You Need To Know / What Does The Company QI Deal With Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.