Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? (15767 Views)

What Does The Company Sky Packing Materials Trading: LLC Do? / TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. / How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? by Abilitee(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good day beautiful people. Please who knows QI company?
I'm confused on this, as scammers are everywhere. I'm a youth corper and i will be rounding up next month. My cousin brother was opportune to travel to Benin republic, he said he works with a company called QI and he want me to come along as they pay in dollar. I browse about QI anyway but I still want to know more about the company. if any with the knowledge of the company and how they operate I will be glad. Is it a business kind of? I mean, business of bring person, so the person can bring person kind of biz? Because the way my cousin bro is pestering on me ehn. Ayam not understanding oo.
Re: What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? by Reohpsy: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Can you pls tell us what later happened or DM thanks.
I'm getting same pressure from sm1 rn and I am to resume Ghana 31st for the job.
Re: What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? by ojialo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'll also like to know, an old friend just told me about the company and I am a little bit sceptical about it
Re: What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? by Ruksbaby: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Good day guys, I'm also on his page of QI group of company. A brother told me to come join there brand in Abuja saying there won't be space after the end of this month and I'm to come with 500,000naira plus. He said money will be use to secure accommodation and the rest for registration and other stuff. .. he even said I can borrow hat I will get it back in few weeks.....please if anyone know anything about this company pls tell us.. the end Thanks
Re: What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? by Gabbiellll: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]has anyone not seen the outcome of QI company since a while now,a long time friend of my brother contacted him to help him secure a job in QI company Benin ....we are trying all possible best to know if it's legit or not,we no rich but we still love our brother
Re: What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? by aieromon(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gabbiellll:
has anyone not seen the outcome of QI company since a while now,a long time friend of my brother contacted him to help him secure a job in QI company Benin ....we are trying all possible best to know if it's legit or not,we no rich but we still love our brother

Flee from greed. This is a pure scam.

https://www.nairaland.com/7067902/journey-nkawkaw-ghana

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / Oil Expatriates In Nigeria Are The Highest Paid In The World / TOEFL And GRE Examination In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.