Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Am Unable To Print My Jamb Admission Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Unable To Print My Jamb Admission Letter (2169 Views)

Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter / JAMB: Can't Print My Slip Please, Help / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Unable To Print My Jamb Admission Letter by leckzyb(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
I logged in to jamb website to print out my jamb admission letter(2014) and I was told to create an account b4 I can print it, so I was directed to efacility portal but unfortunately when the page opened I saw a message that I cannot create any account at the moment. Please is there another way to get the letter
thanks
Re: I Am Unable To Print My Jamb Admission Letter by Dolakinz(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2018
Please am currently facing the same challenge. please have you been able to download it. Moreso i have an interview tomorrow and i must show it
Re: I Am Unable To Print My Jamb Admission Letter by Dolakinz(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2018
i just printed mine.. please go to any nearest jamb office. They will help create the account
Re: I Am Unable To Print My Jamb Admission Letter by Vasgas: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dolakinz:
i just printed mine..
please go to any nearest jamb office. They will help create the account
sir please do you mean jamb main office or cybercafe and how much were you charged.
Re: I Am Unable To Print My Jamb Admission Letter by Dolakinz(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Vasgas:
sir please do you mean jamb main office or cybercafe and how much were you charged.
jamb main office in ur state..
no fee was charged

(1) (Reply)

Best of Nigerian Universities Drone Shots / Assu Strike : Why Is Nobody Asking This Question - Where Are Our School Fees? / Adekunle Ajasin University Post-utme(2012/2013) Forms Are Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.