Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery (2379 Views)

FFK Slams Buhari For Not Naming Train Stations After Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo / FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by morereb10: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery Following Bike Crash

Former Nigeria Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode have insinuated in his first tweet regarding president Muhammadu Buhari's son's bike accident that and I quote "Pharaoh let my people go or more calamity will befall you". He said this is like a sign and that the president should resign now and let Nigeria be.

He has been an ardent critic on the APC-led administration and has left no stone unturned over his excessive hatreds of Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari. This time around, Chief Kayode slammed Nigerians crying fowl and praying for the speedy recovery of Yusuf Buhari who is still in coma over a bike crash.

See what he tweeted below and people's reactions ..

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/femi-fani-kayode-slams-nigerians-crying.html?m=1

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by simonlee(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
It's a pity seeing how this once respectable man has stooped so low! I wouldn't wish him bad for any reason at all but if anything should happen to you or your family, I can assure you that Not A Single Bleep Will Be Given That Day!
No matter the hate you bear in your heart for Buhari, sympathise with him and his family in this difficult time because whether you like it or not, they are the first family in Nigeria...until 2019 when you can do whatever the Bleep you like with your voters card and still watch him Win a second term in office because all the Zombies in the north will definitely vote for him (including the rams and goats)
I'll be here come May 2019 and to say "I told you so" when he'll be sworn in. I trust Nigerians to always act like Nigerians.
Note: I'm not a member of the BMC please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
O ji okwu meaning he has a point. Wishing Yusuf speed recovery

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Evablizin(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
shocked

This is buhari's fault,buhari you see your life. But i wouldn't stop prayiny for Yusuf in as much as his father is heartless and he is pharoh of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Guestlander: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
FFK should just shut up. FFK also have an only son, should his political opponents also wish him dead?

I'm beginning to think this man is not sane at all. The children of your political opponents should be spared from the caustic and the bitter comments.
FFK is speaking as he was never part of the leadership that failed Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Ebios(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Diiet: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kayode has lost his mind.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by emmasege: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Guestlander:
FFK should just shut up. FFK also have an only son, should his political opponents also wish him dead?

I'm beginning to think this man is not sane at all. The children of your political opponents should be spared from the caustic and the bitter comments.
FFK is not perfect either but the hypocrisy and wickedness of Buhari is unrivalled, and someone needs to always tell him the hard truth. I mean, we can't all sleep and face one side.

Just read in a forum that Yusuf's bike cost N56 million, in a country where millions are hungry and have been subjected to Buhari-induced hardship. So, you want me to continue praying for a man who continues to inflict hardship on me and millions of Nigerians, while he's done nothing about herdsmen invasion of the middle belt which has rendered many childless, orphaned and displaced? Rather, he'll start looking for terrorists where there are not (in the s/east), while the real terrorists (Fulani herdsmen) are simply ignored.
NB: AM PROUDLY O'ODUA AND NOT IPOB. I NEEDED TO CLEAR THAT BECUASE OF SOME TRIBAL IDIOTS WHO ALWAYS ATTACH TRIBAL SENTIMENT TO EVERY ARGUMENT.

Finally, I'm sorry to admit that I find it really hard to pray for Buhari or his son in their ordeal, considering the current hardship in Nigeria and the genocide of christian-dominated areas of the north. The price of his son's toy (power bike) is enough to turn my life around and even positively affect my second and third generations. We also understand that he's to be flown abroad. How many Nigerians have died today because they can't afford drugs as cheap as 1-5K?

I wish Yusuf what his father wishes Nigeria and Nigerians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Ebios(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Guestlander:

Didnt he make a point there?Can't u disprove him politely?Must u sound derogatory? If he is what ur describing,then u...yes u,who are u....when u attacking him in that way?...
Are u......?

7 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Benjom(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
FFK, enough of this nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by adetayo234: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Guestlander:

You are the one suffering from mental derangement. You failed woefully and couldn't even understand what you are commenting about.

He isn't wishing the boy evil. He's simply saying those praying for the boy turned deaf ears when agatu, shite Muslims and others were murdered by herdsmen and Nigerian military.

You need a quick mental evaluation before your baseless anger turns you to a permanent psychotic

3 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Guestlander: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ebios:
Didnt he make a point there?Can't u disprove him politely?Must u sound derogatory? If he is what ur describing,then u...yes u,who are u....when u attacking him in that way?...
Are u......?

You are not being coherent.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by emmasege: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Benjom:
FFK, enough of this nonsense!
I wish you could be patriotic enough to tell the brain-dead General the same.

Buhari is the Jonah in our national ship and until we cast him out, a shipwreck of this nation is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by PointZerom: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
I wonder why they're praying and wishing Yusuf SPEEDY recorvery knowing that SPEED was what caused the accident.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Day169: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
.. I'm not surprised by the words from a man like FFK!
ALWAYS thought of him as queer!
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by resurgentxtian4: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
FFK.....always on point. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by coluka: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Guestlander:

Will u please shut the hell up? What's wrong with what he said? At no point in his post did he wish Yusuf dead, he was only calling out the people who look the other way when the ordinary man around them suffers the same misfortune but cry the loudest when it happens to the high and mighty. I agree with him, It is nothing but bare faced hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
One question...has the president ever visited any disaster scene since he assumed office?

Or even release a press statement....
I support baba but recently he don dey vex me....especially this fuel crises.

BTW Yusuf get well soon....e no reach my mind

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Ebios(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Guestlander:

You are not being coherent.
Pls donLt push me further...
A man who sees insanity in another and stil talks or addresses him,is that a sane man?

I see u as an educated person.Where is the lesson u learnt in ur secondary sch debates..Learn how to disprove another without being opprobrious.
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by emmasege: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
cummando:
One question...has the president ever visited any disaster scene since he assumed office?
No, but he rushed to see his only son. Who wouldn't do that? No one would have cared anyway and he would have received the prayers and wishes of majority of his critics in this period, if he was truly a 'father' to all and not a 'father for some'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
ANIMAL FARM: A MUST READ!

Pardon me, but i think your education is not complete if you've not read George Orwell's Animal Farm. It was a WAEC text for decades... Just to refresh your memories, i visited an online site and pulled these character sketches of three of the major characters from that timeless classic...
I didn't mention anyone's name o! Enjoy the read...

NAPOLEON:
While Jones' tyranny can be somewhat excused due to the fact that he is a dull-witted drunkard, Napoleon's can only be ascribed to his blatant lust for power. The very first description of Napoleon presents him as a "fierce-looking" boar "with a reputation for getting his own way." Throughout the novel, Napoleon's method of "getting his own way" involves a combination of propaganda and terror that none of the animals can resist. Note that as soon as the revolution is won, Napoleon's first action is to steal the cows' milk for the pigs. Clearly, the words of old Major inspired Napoleon not to fight against tyranny, but to seize the opportunity to establish himself as a dictator. The many crimes he commits against his own comrades range from seizing nine puppies to "educate" them as his band of killer guard dogs to forcing confessions from innocent animals and then having them killed before all the animals' eyes.
Napoleon's greatest crime, however, is his complete transformation into Jones — although Napoleon is a much more harsh and stern master than the reader is led to believe Jones ever was. By the end of the novel, Napoleon is sleeping in Jones' bed, eating from Jones' plate, drinking alcohol, wearing a derby hat, walking on two legs, trading with humans, and sharing a toast with Mr. Pilkington. His final act of propaganda — changing the Seventh Commandment to "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL / BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS" — reflects his unchallenged belief that he belongs in complete control of the farm. His restoration of the name Manor Farm shows just how much Napoleon has wholly disregarded the words of old Major.

SQUEALER:
Every tyrant has his sycophants, and Napoleon has one in Squealer, a clever pig who (as the animals say) "could turn black into white." Throughout the novel, he serves as Napoleon's mouthpiece and Minister of Propaganda. Every time an act of Napoleon's is questioned by the other animals — regardless of how selfish or severe it may seem — Squealer is able to convince the animals that Napoleon is only acting in their best interests and that Napoleon himself has made great sacrifices for Animal Farm. For example, after Squealer is questioned about Napoleon's stealing the milk and windfallen apples, he explains that Napoleon and his fellow pigs must take the milk and apples because they "contain substances absolutely necessary to the well-being of a pig." He further explains that many pigs "actually dislike milk and apples" and tells the questioning animals, "It is for your sake that we drink that milk and eat those apples."
"Each time the animals complained about excessive hunger and difficulties, Squealer (the clever pig) would tell them that things were much better than the time of the humans (when Mr Jones was in charge). He also would go on to say to them that no matter how difficult things might get, it will never be as bad as when Mr Jones was in charge of the farm. The majority of the animals were very dumb (especially the sheep) and believed everything Squealer told them."

BENJAMIN
As horses are known for their strength, donkeys are known for their stubbornness, and Benjamin stubbornly refuses to become enthusiastic about the rebellion. While all of his comrades delight in the prospect of a new, animal-governed world, Benjamin only remarks, "Donkeys live a long time. None of you has ever seen a dead donkey." While this reply puzzles the animals, the reader understands Benjamin's cynical yet not-unfounded point: In the initial moments of the rebellion, Animal Farm may seem a paradise, but in time it may come to be another form of the same tyranny at which they rebelled. Of course, Benjamin is proven right by the novel's end, and the only thing that he knows for sure — "Life would go on as it had always gone on — that is, badly" — proves to be a definitive remark about the animals' lives. Although pessimistic, he is a realist.
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ebios:
Pls donLt push me further...
A man who sees insanity in another and stil talks or addresses him,is that a sane man?

I see u as an educated person.Where is the lesson u learnt in ur secondary sch debates..Learn how to disprove another without being opprobrious.
Jesu!!!!!!!! That oyinbo don crack my phone screen

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Guestlander: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
adetayo234:

You are the one suffering from mental derangement. You failed woefully and couldn't even understand what you are commenting about.

He isn't wishing the boy evil. He's simply saying those praying for the boy turned deaf ears when agatu, shite Muslims and others were murdered by herdsmen and Nigerian military.

You need a quick mental evaluation before your baseless anger turns you to a permanent psychotic

What a load of horse crap. He isn't wishing the boy well at all. What you wish on others will surely befall you. It is as simple as that.
Baseless anger towards whom? You mor.on.
How old are you by way? What protests have you led in support of the Agatu and other victims of violence accross the country, which obviously did not start with Buhari?
I'm sure you have done nothing but you cowardly cradle your cell phone waiting for something bad to happen to Buhari's son as if that will be enough compensation for everything wrong with the country.

You need to get off your stu.pid arse and do something about what you don't like about your country. Wishing someone dead is not going to change your life one bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by tiger28: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
The RICH talking about the other RICH ONES.....is FfK now claiming that he is poorMumu Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Evablizin(f): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
shocked
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Nutase: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Homeboiy: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
My enemies enemy is my friend
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by emmasege: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
My enemies enemy is my friend
Lol. If Buhari is the enemy and his own enemy is FFK, then your friend is.....

That's the thinking of most Nigerians, neither FFK is a saint but an enemy of Buhari could at the moment be regarded as a friend of Nigeria and the masses.
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by Richy4(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
He has no right to tell people how to react in a particular situation..
People are unique, different and are entitled to their opinion..

2 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by AskProf: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
careytommy7:

Pardon me, but i think your education is not complete if you've not read George Orwell's Animal Farm. It was a WAEC text for decades... Just to refresh your memories, i visited an online site and pulled these character sketches of three of the major characters from that timeless classic...

NAPOLEON:
While Jones' tyranny can be somewhat excused due to the fact that he is a dull-witted drunkard, Napoleon's can only be ascribed to his blatant lust for power. The very first description of Napoleon presents him as a "fierce-looking" boar "with a reputation for getting his own way." Throughout the novel, Napoleon's method of "getting his own way" involves a combination of propaganda and terror that none of the animals can resist. Note that as soon as the revolution is won, Napoleon's first action is to steal the cows' milk for the pigs. Clearly, the words of old Major inspired Napoleon not to fight against tyranny, but to seize the opportunity to establish himself as a dictator. The many crimes he commits against his own comrades range from seizing nine puppies to "educate" them as his band of killer guard dogs to forcing confessions from innocent animals and then having them killed before all the animals' eyes.
Napoleon's greatest crime, however, is his complete transformation into Jones — although Napoleon is a much more harsh and stern master than the reader is led to believe Jones ever was. By the end of the novel, Napoleon is sleeping in Jones' bed, eating from Jones' plate, drinking alcohol, wearing a derby hat, walking on two legs, trading with humans, and sharing a toast with Mr. Pilkington. His final act of propaganda — changing the Seventh Commandment to "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL / BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS" — reflects his unchallenged belief that he belongs in complete control of the farm. His restoration of the name Manor Farm shows just how much Napoleon has wholly disregarded the words of old Major.

SQUEALER:
Every tyrant has his sycophants, and Napoleon has one in Squealer, a clever pig who (as the animals say) "could turn black into white." Throughout the novel, he serves as Napoleon's mouthpiece and Minister of Propaganda. Every time an act of Napoleon's is questioned by the other animals — regardless of how selfish or severe it may seem — Squealer is able to convince the animals that Napoleon is only acting in their best interests and that Napoleon himself has made great sacrifices for Animal Farm. For example, after Squealer is questioned about Napoleon's stealing the milk and windfallen apples, he explains that Napoleon and his fellow pigs must take the milk and apples because they "contain substances absolutely necessary to the well-being of a pig." He further explains that many pigs "actually dislike milk and apples" and tells the questioning animals, "It is for your sake that we drink that milk and eat those apples."
"Each time the animals complained about excessive hunger and difficulties, Squealer (the clever pig) would tell them that things were much better than the time of the humans (when Mr Jones was in charge). He also would go on to say to them that no matter how difficult things might get, it will never be as bad as when Mr Jones was in charge of the farm. The majority of the animals were very dumb (especially the sheep) and believed everything Squealer told them."

BENJAMIN
As horses are known for their strength, donkeys are known for their stubbornness, and Benjamin stubbornly refuses to become enthusiastic about the rebellion. While all of his comrades delight in the prospect of a new, animal-governed world, Benjamin only remarks, "Donkeys live a long time. None of you has ever seen a dead donkey." While this reply puzzles the animals, the reader understands Benjamin's cynical yet not-unfounded point: In the initial moments of the rebellion, Animal Farm may seem a paradise, but in time it may come to be another form of the same tyranny at which they rebelled. Of course, Benjamin is proven right by the novel's end, and the only thing that he knows for sure — "Life would go on as it had always gone on — that is, badly" — proves to be a definitive remark about the animals' lives. Although pessimistic, he is a realist.

'Bright will shine the fields of England,
Purer shall its waters be.
Sweeter yet shall blow its breezes,
On the day that sets us free.'
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by BRIGHT180(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
careytommy7:

NAPOLEON:

SQUEALER:

BENJAMIN

You more than mentioned name you mentioned NAMES nice to write up
Re: FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery by potipher7: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
Guestlander:

[/s]
trash trash trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians / Open Letter To Adebayo Adelabu, Defeated Oyo State APC Gubernatorial candidate / IMO: See The Magic Votes Supreme Court Used To Declare Uzodinma As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.