Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How To Save Money During NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Save Money During NYSC (1378 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Money During NYSC by Hareystore: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
90% of NYSC corps member go broke after the 12 months service period. This is understandable as there will be loads of needs to cater for, feeding, transportation, TGIF turn up, parties and handouts. However, not all these needs are necessary as you can do without some of them. This is the point your parents consider you and adult, a responsible and independent person. So you are expected to take care of yourself and possibly support them. At this point, your #19,000 looks like #190,000 to them.

Allowee will stop flowing in immediately after POP, so brace up. Best way to prepare is to SAVE from what you consider little. You could be tempted to spend from your savings in bank since you have easy access to your savings either through ATM, mobile app transfer, USSD transfer etc. Hence, you need a platform that will restrict your access to your savings. I recommend MYKOLO mobile app. It is a target savings app that helps you save towards planned goals such as rent, professional exams, car, vacation, school fees, home appliances, or just normal savings. You can set the duration of time you intend to save. You can save towards multiple targets, you can save from multiple bank accounts, you can even crowdfund towards your targets from family and friends by sharing the target with them via WhatsApp, email, Facebook messenger , Instagram DM etc. At the end of your savings, you will achieve your targets at unbeatable discounts and also enjoy interest on your savings.

The system is safe and secure.
It is not too late to start saving towards your planned goals after NYSC. Download MyKolo app on Play Store
Re: How To Save Money During NYSC by Hareystore: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Visit www.mykolo.com.ng to learn more
Re: How To Save Money During NYSC by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
You can also give me ur money to save for you, as long as it ain't up to 5million I guarantee you will get it back anytime u are ready

(1) (Reply)

Nysc / What Are The Needful Needed For One's Collection Of NYSC Call Up Letter??? / The Death That God Avert:my Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.