Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,221 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 (7654 Views)

Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... / Assessment Invites From Tolet.com.ng Tomorrow 24th Oct.2014 Urgent Responses. / Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by klog(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send CV to info@eltonhannies.com
Subject should be the job title.
Closing date: 30th October, 2014
Qualified candidates would be contacted for interview

JOB TITLE, LOCATION, DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS ARE BELOW

JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT I, II
JOB LOCATION: KADUNA
JOB DESCRIPTION:

• Reconcile accounts and data
• Maintain trial balance within policy thresholds and follow up customers with outstanding balances
• Liaise with section managers, follow up of longstanding task
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
• Banking duties as required
• Data entry of information on the system and analysis
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Generate reports
• Assist provides high quality, prompt processes and reply queries.
• Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
JOB REQUIREMENT:
• HND/BSC in accounting (not a chartered accountant)
• MUST be smart and quick to learn
• Must be IT savvy
• Must be very good with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work Environment.
• Ability to plan and organize work schedule and work within tight timelines
• Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group Activities.
• Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives

JOB TITLE: STORE AND LOGISTIC MANAGER
JOB DESCRIPTION:

• Must have good numeric and literacy skills.
• Must have good organizational skills and the ability to maintain records and log events efficiently.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Supervisory / Leadership skills.
• Knowledge of logistics and supply chain management
• Good knowledge of company policies.
JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate most possess a Bachelor degree in Business
• Administration/Management or related field with at least 2-3 years’ experience with good organizational skills & ability to manage & monitor in-coming and out-going stocks to ensure all orders are properly documented.

JOB TITLE: STORE KEEPER/LOGISTICS ASSISTANT (2 POSITIONS)
JOB DESCRIPTION

• Checks all invoices for logistics services against service requests made from the logistics office.
• Verifies, summarizes and submits invoice package to the supply/logistics officer for certification.
• Verifies all invoices against the physical materials loaded to site
• Confirm that all materials by supplier conform to the standard requirement and quotations given to the company
• Other duties as assigned by the logistics officer.
JOB REQUIREMENT:
OND (Business Admin and any related courses.)

JOB TITLE: COMPANY SECRETARY (FEMALE)
JOB DESCRIPTION.

• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares reports by collecting information.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
• Secures information by completing database backups.
• Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENT:
BSC/HND in Economics or other related administrative courses. Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management,
Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing,
Verbal Communication.

JOB TITLE: MARKETING MANAGER
JOB DESCRIPTION

• This position will be responsible for creating and attracting new sales and establishing relationship with customers.
• Help all communications with customers, create plans for growing market share and communicate channel activities.
• Constantly learns different sales techniques and information on new products relevant to his/her industry.
• Directs and commercializes activities, making sure that propositions are 'ready-to sell' and executed on schedule and to budget.
• Develops business strategies that will enhance the smooth running of the organization, product development and product distribution.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
JOB Requirements
• A degree from any reputable university, a focus on marketing, food nutrition, advertising and business will be an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales.
• Excellent Customer/client relationship management
• Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good physical health and fitness
• Good interpersonal relationship towards co-worker
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by klog(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Attractive Salaries, Hurry Up

1 Like

Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by singlefade25(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
kaduna? undecided

5 Likes

Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
I for like apply sha***** scratch head*** but H.R.... I need my life more than the job..... thanks for sharing and let is know when they open a new outlet in Lagos or South East.
Kind regards.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by sevantex(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Chai..,this kaduna ehhh!..,It is well!
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by Sundaynig(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello All,

www.Nigerya.com is now looking for Freelancers for Data entry Jobs

Per Sign-Up and Successful Listing is =N= 50 Naira

You can reach me back if you have any enquiries on Support@Nigerya.email

Thanks

Sandeep Chulani
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by Networkingprof: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nagode, Allah kao kazua, walai me I no fear am for Kaduna, kei, see am for flenty flenty zjob abokina. Yaowa.

1 Like

Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by Raji4God: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
I hold B.Tech Estate Management. just six months experience as a store keeper in a hotel.
which position can I apply for
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by smk4life(m): 3:54am On Oct 23, 2014
Sundaynig:
Hello All,

Thanks

Sandeep Chulani

Pls can I've more info about this data entery job?? Thanks.
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by clemz88(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Kai even ip I dey die pa I no pit go por zia. Kai kua . My libe iz bery bery precious to me pa.

1 Like

Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by klog(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2014
singlefade25:
kaduna? undecided

Kaduna is a safe and good place to be. There is peace in Nigeria. We shall not allow the enemies to dive our nation. I am happily working in the North
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by klog(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Raji4God:
I hold B.Tech Estate Management. just six months experience as a store keeper in a hotel.
which position can I apply for

With that experience, submit your CV for consideration
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
singlefade25:
kaduna? undecided
I tire o
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by meetgaby: 12:23am On Oct 24, 2014
i have a bsc in computer science with over 5years of accounting experience from working in a financial institution as head of operations and IT dept. can i apply for the post of an accountant? plus I live in kaduna. thanks
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by klog(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2014
meetgaby:
i have a bsc in computer science with over 5years of accounting experience from working in a financial institution as head of operations and IT dept. can i apply for the post of an accountant? plus I live in kaduna. thanks

@meetgaby, please kindly send your CV and explicitly list your wealth of experiences in accounting. Thank you
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by meetgaby: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2014
klog:

@meetgaby, please kindly send your CV and explicitly list your wealth of experiences in accounting. Thank you

morning....i already did. thank you
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by treasureboy09(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2014
@ op, i did love to apply as an assistant store keeper, but i am not experienced, and i live in Delta State.....
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by klog(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
treasureboy09:
@ op, i did love to apply as an assistant store keeper, but i am not experienced, and i live in Delta State.....

@treasureboy09, be optimistic and the best is on the way
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by flywheel(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
singlefade25:
kaduna? undecided
Lol why are u sceptical singlefade25?
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by clemz88(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
meetgaby:
mr man waht do u take accountant for? Not because you did some minor debit n crediting of cash book or ladgers qualifies you to be an accountant or take over post of an accountant. Be no insult my profession
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by klog(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
The race is not always for the swift. Life is all about timing.
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by meetgaby: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
it truly isnt to the swift...time and chance has happened for us in JESUS.

1 Like

Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by adadioranmah(f): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Just got an interview invite from elton hannies.
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by audujosh(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2014
adadioranmah:
Just got an interview invite from elton hannies.

Got the invite also. What position did u appl for, and when is the date for the interview. Mine is 15th.
Please let's share ideas.
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2014
Got an invite 2day. Interview 15 nov.
Store & logistics mgr.
Just wondering
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by adadioranmah(f): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Interview is for Saturday. Marketing Manager..I don't even know who they are recruiting for. Maybe Mr. Klog can help us with specifics of what is needed.
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by RUBMYMIND(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Same here, called the number & d guy said its a new company involved in the production of ceramics & Oil (didn't ask type of oil). hope this helps, let's just give it a trial, who knows.
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by sonssyo: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
klog:
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send CV to info@eltonhannies.com
Subject should be the job title.
Closing date: 30th October, 2014
Qualified candidates would be contacted for interview

JOB TITLE, LOCATION, DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS ARE BELOW

JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT I, II
JOB DESCRIPTION:

• Reconcile accounts and data
• Maintain trial balance within policy thresholds and follow up customers with outstanding balances
• Liaise with section managers, follow up of longstanding task
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
• Banking duties as required
• Data entry of information on the system and analysis
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Generate reports
• Assist provides high quality, prompt processes and reply queries.
• Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
JOB REQUIREMENT:
• HND/BSC in accounting (not a chartered accountant)
• MUST be smart and quick to learn
• Must be IT savvy
• Must be very good with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work Environment.
• Ability to plan and organize work schedule and work within tight timelines
• Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group Activities.
• Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives

JOB TITLE: STORE AND LOGISTIC MANAGER
JOB DESCRIPTION:

• Must have good numeric and literacy skills.
• Must have good organizational skills and the ability to maintain records and log events efficiently.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Supervisory / Leadership skills.
• Knowledge of logistics and supply chain management
• Good knowledge of company policies.
JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate most possess a Bachelor degree in Business
• Administration/Management or related field with at least 2-3 years’ experience with good organizational skills & ability to manage & monitor in-coming and out-going stocks to ensure all orders are properly documented.

JOB TITLE: STORE KEEPER/LOGISTICS ASSISTANT (2 POSITIONS)
JOB DESCRIPTION

• Checks all invoices for logistics services against service requests made from the logistics office.
• Verifies, summarizes and submits invoice package to the supply/logistics officer for certification.
• Verifies all invoices against the physical materials loaded to site
• Confirm that all materials by supplier conform to the standard requirement and quotations given to the company
• Other duties as assigned by the logistics officer.
JOB REQUIREMENT:
OND (Business Admin and any related courses.)

JOB TITLE: COMPANY SECRETARY (FEMALE)
JOB DESCRIPTION.

• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares reports by collecting information.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
• Secures information by completing database backups.
• Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENT:
BSC/HND in Economics or other related administrative courses. Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management,
Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing,
Verbal Communication.

JOB TITLE: MARKETING MANAGER
JOB DESCRIPTION

• This position will be responsible for creating and attracting new sales and establishing relationship with customers.
• Help all communications with customers, create plans for growing market share and communicate channel activities.
• Constantly learns different sales techniques and information on new products relevant to his/her industry.
• Directs and commercializes activities, making sure that propositions are 'ready-to sell' and executed on schedule and to budget.
• Develops business strategies that will enhance the smooth running of the organization, product development and product distribution.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
JOB Requirements
• A degree from any reputable university, a focus on marketing, food nutrition, advertising and business will be an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales.
• Excellent Customer/client relationship management
• Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good physical health and fitness
• Good interpersonal relationship towards co-w
rker

mr. klop,i hv nt gotten my invitation yet
company sec
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by RUBMYMIND(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Has anyone been called after the interview?
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by Ebi4life: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2014
Sundaynig:
Hello All,

Thanks

Sandeep Chulani
. There is no link to register on the site.
Re: A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 by Viscy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
RUBMYMIND:
Has anyone been called after the interview?

(1) (Reply)

All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here / How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State? / Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.