Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) (26295 Views)

I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by choku123: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
The Home Of Nollywood News [Nollyzone.com]

Nollywood actress and film maker, Sylvia Edem, is ending the year 2017, in a good note despite starting the year in a very bad way.

The gorgeous actress has just joined the league of (Landlady) property owners as she has just acquired a piece of land in which she plans to start building her house. The actress took to her Instagram to share a photo of her land with caption sharing her 2017 experiences....

Good morning world,Beginning of 2017 was too rough for me to the point I was beginning to think I have bad luck or God is not with me, But God of Abraham proved me wrong, I was robbed on the 8th of January this year I was doubted by an idiot who thinks life is all about today, what you think of others is not what God think of them, I don’t usually do this’But I can’t because I can’t hide God’s blessings in my life, when the world gave up on me,God never and will never, my life has been a testimony since July this year till today @maryuranta God bless you for all your advice and encouragement, I remember sometimes when I want to give up on me you held me up and said to me “Sylvia” if I can make it in life you can make it don’t look at anybody focus on God, thanks so much for allowing me stay in your house until God blesses me with mine even when the enemies came in between us, you still stood by me,sometimes life is not all about friends giving you money, the advice and the love you showed me, you will never lack, I pray God in heaven grants all your heart desires if only people knows the kind of person you are@nhn_couture like am a stalker on your page I woke up every morning on your page to read and get encouraged you’ve been an inspiration to me trust me, May God continue to use you and bless the world,I never come to your page for fashion But to be encouraged and focus in life!God did it! I return all the glory to you oh lord!they gave me so many names like house(help)which my friend I put up with never treated me like one she’s always been a big sister I never had!#bestbirdaygift#giftofallgift#frommetome#godisthegreatest#miraclebaby#2018camesoearlytome#blessings#itiscall15mlworth#godovereverything#riversstate#portharcourt#

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-actress-sylvia-edem-becomes-landlady-purchasing-plot-land-build-mansion/

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by dafeyankee: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
It no easy.

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by Nostradamu(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
2018's definitely starting off on a good note.

Nice one.

<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>

<--land grabbers below me, una wehdon o. This sh-t must not continue in 2018. Be warned!-->

4 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by FrenchWay: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
I repeat... Behind every successful actress (that owns cars and house(s), there is a tithe-collecting pastor in the background. kiss cool

4 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by Write2018: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congrats to her but make she build finish before the hype.
If you can write good digital contents, send me a pm.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by daroz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
...na wa for things that comes online these days shall o

11 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by Benjom(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oluwa pick my call oooo

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by ImpressionsNG: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hmm. Acting seems more profitable for women than men, at least in Nigeria. Perhaps there's an explanation for that.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
WTF Nairaland MoDs

If it's not in Banana Island, Lekki, VI, GRA Port Harcourt or Upper Nkiti please go and hide ya face both you and the MOD that has ignored issues like Global Warming to push this to FP.

Yes Hate Much

9 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Okay seen.
Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
and this is news worthy...?

no solution in sight to the lingering fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
BruncleZuma:
WTF Nairaland MoDs
Wonder shall never end.Showing off a plot of land?

3 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by amzee(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
HER PUSSYY HAS GOTTEN HER A LAND

3 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigerians with low self-esteem issues everywhere.
The world needs to know because you buy land ?

I no only blame the actress but the yeye blogger and yeye moderator wey put this for front page

Nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
I repeat... Behind every successful actress (that owns cars and house(s), there is a tithes collecting pastor in the background. kiss

You can say that again
Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by maj59(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
make she build first b4 she beome landlady

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by RIPEnglish: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
I am sure it was her sugar daddy that boughted the land for her.

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
bettercreature:
Wonder shall never end.Showing off a plot of land?
I can't bloody believe what's on FP ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by AnonymousScooby: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
AKPA-AMU
If everyone who owns a plot of land comes out on social media to show it off, person nor go see road.
It is poverty mentality to announce your arrival before you touch down. The road is long, the journey is yet afar.
Achieve in silence ir your village people may not let you ly one block on that plot!!!

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by AnonymousScooby: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
AKPA-AMU
If everyone who owns a plot of land comes out on social media to show it off, person nor go see road.
It is poverty mentality to announce your arrival before you touch down. The road is long, the journey is yet afar.
Achieve in silence or your village people may not let you lay one block on that plot!!!

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by jamaicabakare(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
What rubbish am I witnessing on fp....

2 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by sylve11: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
well done babe. cool
Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
tope alabi shows house warning
you are showing plot of land
when I have acres of land in possession who did I show.....
get sense
Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by Binchim(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Everything for the cameras, it's really sad! Madam landlady, just know you just put the bullseye on you now, cuz haters will be on your trail every step as you develop the land...

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by jrusky(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is a nice thing keep it up but young lady you could have be patient to finish the building before doing this talk. A little bit too quick and somehow childish.

I pray God help you to build your house on the land that should be your biggest prayer. Don't start these type of talks in public dormain like social media pls till you start living in the house be wise. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by columbus007(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oya begin pack ur load commont from your friend house begin go sleep untop the land undecided
Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by jakesbaba: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nairaland is something else lately...... 80% of FP is all about actors/actresses and photos.
Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by chukslawrence(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Atleast, you try. But must we know you've got fish brain up there
Re: Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
That roof tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Material - IK Ogbonna Hints At Being Available Again / Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event / Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.