Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured (22621 Views)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) / Photos From Dangote's Rumoured Girlfriend And Ex-mbgn Queen, Sylvia Nduka's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Wobegist: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2017

Miss Nigeria 2002, Sylvia Edem-Emechete shared the lovely photos with her husband of 10 years and father of her two daughters, Chris, on her IG page. See more photos below

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/ex-miss-nigeria-sylvia-emechete-shares.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Kowor(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Now this is nice, being in the news for the right reason(s).

12 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by lekjons(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Kowor:
Now this is nice, being in the news for the right reason(s).
what right reason?

Because they haven't divorced

6 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Benjom(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by bikerboy1(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2017
grin All these veins for that neck grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by CaptainG00D: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Nic3 couple
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by baike: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2017
what is the difference between this one and. chidima and the cucumber

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Abbeyme: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2017
I dont know her.

Buh na only one dress she go dey wear...

Let me ask goggle ...

2 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by asawanathegreat(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Eyah what a faded beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by 40kobo77: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Not bad after 2 kids.

Flat stomach and all. Until i looked at the third picture, and noticed she was not breathing with the way she tied her stomach up, and that made the veins on her throat stand up.

Now breath out after sucking in your stomach for the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Harbeyg09(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Shó gbé grin
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Abudu2000(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
I don't need no fruads ( in Nicki's voice)
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Finstar: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Hmm.. Looking responsible unlike thEze useless slay queens who haven't even achieve miss isiukwuato undecided
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2017
ok
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by chynagal: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
ok
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by HeGeMon(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
All the Most beautiful Girls in Nigeria that Ben Murray Bruce has finish them then pass to Flavour & others.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by mccoy47(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2017
lekjons:
what right reason?

Because they haven't divorced
Yes because they haven't divorced

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by abbadsinger: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Wobegist:

Miss Nigeria 2002, Sylvia Edem-Emechete shared the lovely photos with her husband of 10 years and father of her two daughters, Chris, on her IG page. See more photos below

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/ex-miss-nigeria-sylvia-emechete-shares.html?m=1

view more
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=958262054324741&id=100004228653436
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2017
40kobo77:
Not bad after 2 kids.

Flat stomach and all. Until i looked at the third picture, and noticed she was not breathing with the way she tied her stomach up, and that made the veins on her throat stand up.

Now breath out after sucking in your stomach for the pictures.
Take a closer look at her collarbone and you'll see the neck veins has nothing to do with her waist belt. The belt is too small going by your assumption.

I think it's due to too much exercise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Quickone: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2017
nice couple
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by 40kobo77: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
Take a closer look at her collarbone and you'll see the neck veins has nothing to do with her waist belt. The belt is too small going by your assumption.

I think it's due to too much exercise.

Okay kiss

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Abeos(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2017
undecided

One reason why girls do the unthinkable to become beauty queens...

Put them in the limelight for rich guys to see.

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by fergie001: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Remember Eden,won the MBGN,a year after Agbani's Miss World feat.

She came top 6,in an event that was suppose to be held in Nigeria but last min taken to London because some people couldn't see pants and bra,yet do doggie.

Congrats,Edem

4 Likes

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by twilliamx(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2017
shocked wow ooooooooooo

Beautiful

are

The

Hills

And

Lake

In the

Background.
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Mckandre(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Was the pics taken in Nigeria
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Ishilove: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2017
I wonder if that thick goat hair on her head causes her heat...
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by myk2mic: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2017
fergie001:
Remember Eden,won the MBGN,a year after Agbani's Miss World feat.

She came top 6,in an event that was suppose to be held in Nigeria but last min taken to London because some people couldn't see pants and bra,yet do doggie.

Congrats,Edem
You got it wrong, the lady u r referring to was an igbo lady who has a twin brother, she is currently married to a Yoruba guy. But she was very beautiful ,even more beautiful than agbani darego ( my opinion). Can't remember her name.

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by fergie001: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
myk2mic:

You got it wrong, the lady u r referring to was an igbo lady who has a twin brother, she is currently married to a Yoruba guy. But she was very beautiful ,even more beautiful than agbani darego ( my opinion). Can't remember her name.
Chinenye Ochuba,
But edem won the Miss Nigeria.

Noted!
Thumbs up,had to hit my head hard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation / I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile / Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.