Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication (2556 Views)

Anyone Knows Where I Can Learn Welding With Certification In Oshogbo Osun State / How Lucrative Is TIG Welding In Nigeria? / Pipeline Welding Training In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication by mcemmy0z: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good day nairaland.
I'm planning on getting a professional certificate in welding and fabrication, who can recommend any professional bodies and how do I go about getting NIW certificate.
Thanks

Cc: Crazyman
lalasticlala
Re: Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication by spafu(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oga Titus workshop
Re: Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication by Mackin: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
mcemmy0z:
Good day nairaland.
I'm planning on getting a professional certificate in welding and fabrication, who can recommend any professional bodies and how do I go about getting NIW certificate.
Thanks

lalasticlala

Long on to Nigeria institute of welding website,search for available contact and tender ur enquiry. Or if u are in Lagos,u can go to industrial training fund(ITF) @ ojota where NIW conduct welding test for link

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication by mcemmy0z: 2:17am On Dec 30, 2017
Mackin:

Long on to Nigeria institute of welding website,search for available contact and tender ur enquiry. Or if u are in Lagos,u can go to industrial training fund(ITF) @ ojota where NIW conduct welding test for link
Thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication by ajabani4allah(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
mcemmy0z:
Good day nairaland.
Thanks

lalasticlala

Good day bro, pls have you been able to get a goog place to learn the welding and fabrication, I am also interested in this pls
Re: Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication by mcemmy0z: 7:18am On May 11, 2018
ajabani4allah:

Good day bro, pls have you been able to get a goog place to learn the welding and fabrication, I am also interested in this pls
No... I heard I can find better place in Lagos and I will be issued a certified certificate
Re: Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication by Lmaomen1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
hey, guys, I will have to go to Texas soon... Unfortunately all my plans were destroyed due to this "movement", however I really want to become a welder, so, maybe there are schools in Texas?
Re: Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication by brainstorm214(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
hey, guys, I will have to go to Texas soon... Unfortunately all my plans were destroyed due to this "movement", however I really want to become a welder, so, maybe there are schools in Texas?

Hello! Sure! My son study in Lanier Technical College and he is very pleased. We aren't from Georgia, and like you, we were looked for a school for our son. Frankly speaking, you can try to find some information in internet, but my experience tells me that it has not sense. A lot of sites just try to make promotion and are not interested in helping people. I can advise you to take a look on welding schools in Georgia https://weldingnearyou.com. Here I found information about welding schools in Georgia and I understood what kind of school will be better for my son. I wish you good luck and keep calm, because your plans are not ruined. In Georgia there are a lot of good schools where you can successfully study a profession.
Re: Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication by goodspeed963(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2019
brainstorm214:

Hello! Sure! My son study in Lanier Technical College and he is very pleased. We aren't from Georgia, and like you, we were looked for a school for our son. Frankly speaking, you can try to find some information in internet, but my experience tells me that it has not sense. A lot of sites just try to make promotion and are not interested in helping people. I can advise you to take a look on welding schools in Georgia https://weldingnearyou.com. Here I found information about welding schools in Georgia and I understood what kind of school will be better for my son. I wish you good luck and keep calm, because your plans are not ruined. In Georgia there are a lot of good schools where you can successfully study a profession.
wow, my friend is from Georgia, and a lot of his friends went in the schools from that list of top welding schools
Re: Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication by weldinginfo: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2021
The universe of welding is intriguing—particularly, to a DIY aficionado or a hopeful welder who has quite recently started to become familiar with the exchange—with its wide scope of items and adornments accessible for use available. There is a wide collection of welding extras that can be chosen—going from MIG welders, TIG welders and stick welders right to oxyacetylene welders https://weldinginfocenter.com/. There are additionally a few other top of the line welding machines that are generally more costly in correlation with the more normal TIG and MIG ones; these top of the line welding machines are, in any case, regularly determined by fuel-took care of motors with the end goal for them to be utilized off the electric framework with equivalent comfort.

(1) (Reply)

Be A Food Protection Professional / Pls How Can I Print BVN Slip / Phd or MBA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.