Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,412 members, 7,826,601 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (51279 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Kenneth Omeruo & Chioma Nnamani's White Wedding Photos In Istanbul, Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Icon79(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
I thought that Kenneth was dating Oshoala? Kilo happened to that relationship??

Did they break up or something

O pari
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by lolo001: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
245 odds available for today fixed matches , call now to be part of the winnings

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Niftyrules(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ray360:
Omeruo has decided to become a man.

Hahaha You are seeing a male marrying a female and you have the gut to say he has decided to become a man.

Come on, what are you talking now?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
OMANBALA1:

just like yorubas borrowed Islam from the north boubou which yorubas call agbada was borrowed from your housa neighbors to your north. you didnt invent agbada.....The Igbos borrowed it from our Igala neighbors.

Stop embarrassing yourself and your ethnic group.

Kindly shed light on this explaining its origin?

And don't forget that hat that complements the agbada?

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Niftyrules(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Icon79:
I thought that Kenneth was dating Oshoala? Kilo happened to that relationship??

Did they break up or something

O pari

At least celebrate this one
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Icon79(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oh, definitely! I am happy for the couple. I am just curious about Oshoala tho.

O pari

Niftyrules:

At least celebrate this one
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=OMANBALA1 post=63717159][/quote]

In essence the red colour is only peculiar to the Igbos but not the cap itself.

Interesting! cool
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by OMANBALA1: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

Kindly shed light on this explaining its origin?

And don't forget that hat that complements the agbada?

Shed which light? The agbada you wear originated from the northern sahara,period. No more lights to be shed....Just like words like sariki,wahala, alafia etc were borrowed from the hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by OMANBALA1: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

In essence the red colour is only peculiar to the Igbos but not the cap itself.

Interesting! cool

Let me make it easier, Igbos didnt make that cap, the Igala merchants sold it to Aguleri chiefs who has nze na ozo in the 18th century to compliment their status.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Shed which light? The agbada you wear originated from the northern sahara,period. No more lights to be shed....Just like words like sariki,wahala, alafia etc were borrowed from the hausa.

You finally ran out of fuel. grin

No more credible evidence/explanation. cool

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kenneth the Lord is ur strength.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by robosky02(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
where is osheala?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

You have contradicted yourself & your comment shows that you require a new brain ASAP. cool

From experience, and its my opinion. Everyone has a drawback, ok?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Let me make it easier, Igbos didnt make that cap, the Igala merchants sold it to Aguleri chiefs who has nze na ozo in the 18th century to compliment their status.

I got that part but this is slight deviation from the agbada thing.

Kindly explain those two pictures(Bàtá drummers) I posted & their connection with Senegalese agbada?

You also need to let us know what the Yorubas had before their own agbada... simple?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Kingsley10000: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I am sure this gal would have a big round behind

From those fleshy thighs...you would know.

I won't ever forget Rukayat. ..her ass was like 2 basketballs side by side grin I never believed it was possible to cum 2x in quick succession till I did doggie with her
bad man
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by tstx(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oju4190:

True talk....but I dey fear for Mike Obi ooo.Dat Russia woman eye nor don.
Obi na Igbo guy.. nothing dey happen
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Jeromegwer: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
histemple:
I was expecting to see Oshoala
That your account balance that looks like JAMB score (250), God will make it look like MATRIC no (20180108297) In 2018.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

I am only bringing to your attention what you're ignorant of...making you understand how useless that information is.

Abeg find the nearest lagoon. cool

Yawn .. keep barking. it's entertaining.

Woof!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by OMANBALA1: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

I got that part but this is slight deviation from the agbada thing.

Kindly explain those two pictures(Bàtá drummers) I posted & their connection with Senegalese agbada?

You also need to let us know what the Yorubas had before their own agbada... simple?

I bet that picture of drummers were not taken in 12th century...lol. You funny die. Why are you showing me pictures taken in '70s.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Niftyrules(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Icon79:
Oh, definitely! I am happy for the couple. I am just curious about Oshoala tho.

O pari

Lobatan ninu mi... Ija do pin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Icon79(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Excuse me
You're NOT communicating angry

O pari

Niftyrules:

Lobatan ninu mi... Ija do pin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Niftyrules(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Icon79:
Excuse me
You're NOT communicating angry

O pari

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
OMANBALA1:

I bet that picture of drummers were not taken in 12th century...lol. You funny die. Why are you showing me pictures taken in '70s.

You're yet to answer my questions. undecided
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Yawn .. keep barking. it's entertaining.

Woof!

You drink too much & it's harmful to your sense of reasoning.

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by orbis(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oluwolex2000:
Source - .COM

Super Eagles player, Kenneth Omeruo, will be getting married to his fiancee, Chioma Nnamani, in Enugu state tomorrow, December 30th.

The professional footballer, who is a Chelsea defender but currently on loan at Turkish club Kasimpasa, proposed to Chioma in September https://www.nairaland.com/4082274/kenneth-omeruo-proposes-chioma-nnamani

He took to social media to share their pre-wedding photos as well as photos from their introduction.

Source: http://www..com/2017/12/pre-wedding-photos-of-super-eagles.html
His agbada looks low quality....dont he know where to get good tailors
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by SAMBARRY: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ray360:

lol. I know you know what I mean, you Just want to play around.
is thAt so?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by OMANBALA1: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
omooba969:

You're yet to answer my questions. undecided

You meant the origin of boubou which your tribe named agbada and the Igbos konkosa? Bros, I know your people wish to claim that one but it has root in ancient Malian empires when the griots entertained Mansa Musa with the KORA.

Well, a boubou (or bubu, or grand boubou, or grand bubu) is an African garment worn by men and women in much of West Africa, and parts of Central Africa. ... Its name comes from the wolof 'mbubb', which made it into French, as boubou.Apr 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by godwon01(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Where is Aziza Osuala. He Don bash that one and drop her. God dey O. This one be like a grand mum. A lot of fake face.I hope he was not jaz. U need to see the face of God before U settle down with her.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by firo08(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I am sure this gal would have a big round behind

From those fleshy thighs...you would know.

I won't ever forget Rukayat. ..her ass was like 2 basketballs side by side grin I never believed it was possible to cum 2x in quick succession till I did doggie with her
junkie
2018 loading...... repent
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Surulady: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
I can imagine how Lilian esoro is feeling right now undecided
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by histemple: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jeromegwer:

That your account balance that looks like JAMB score (250), God will make it look like MATRIC no (20180108297) In 2018.

Amen! Thanks while I prepare for EFCC because they must ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.