Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; (2045 Views)

Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition / 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes / Un Jerusalem Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; by topdigitaladv(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; Calls Buhari ‘Senseless Man’
ABUJA (Sundiata Post) – In what appears to be a major diplomatic face-off over Nigeria’s vote at the United Nations last week against Jerusalem as Israeli capital, United States President Donald Trump has vowed to sink Nigeria and destroy it’s leadership, according to report by a Jewish newspaper.

Prior to the vote last two weeks,Trump had warned that America would deal with any country that voted against Jerusalem.
Nigeria was one of the many countries that voted against Jerusalem.

According to an Israeli newspaper Jews News (jewsnews.co.il), Trump has threatened to impose sanctions on Nigeria in response to how Nigeria voted against Jerusalem at the UN meeting.

In a report published on Monday entitled: ‘SO IT BEGINS: Trump MAJORLY Sanctions Nigeria Over Vote Against Jerusalem – WHO IS NEXT?’ the paper said: “The US president’s remarks were followed by a Statement pointing clear that Nigeria vote against Jerusalem makes her a threat to peace ,
“Trump said in a tweet he had spoken with the Chinese leader, Xi Jinping, about ‘the provocative actions of Nigeria’, and promised: ‘Additional major sanctions will be imposed on Nigeria today .

This situation will be handled!’
“In remarks later on Friday at a public event in Missouri, Trump departed from a speech about tax cuts to aim a barb at the Nigeria leader, Muhammadu Buhari , who he has previously referred to as ‘A Senseless Man’. ‘Senseless man, he is a sick puppy,’ the president said.

“Later Thursday, at the UN, Trump said if war comes as a result of further acts of ‘aggression and Nigeria voting against Jerusalem’ ‘make no mistake the Nigeria regime will be utterly destroyed’.
Re: Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; by dafeyankee: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; by forreelinc(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
nah trump shouldnt waste his time, nigerians are already destroying the country with finesse
Re: Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; by LionDeLeo: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wetin we no go see from Igbos. The same Trump selling fighter jets to Nigeria again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; by lokobyforch(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
wink
Re: Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; by AlienRobot: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Can he destroy himself to start with

The senseless aspect is somewhat true though
Re: Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; by gozmok1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Wetin we no go see from Igbos. The same Trump selling fighter jets to Nigeria again?

are you okay ? the zoo govt. purchased the fighter jet.
Re: Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; by Mynd44: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes

(1)

The Three Cardinal Sins Of Gen. Gowon And Why He Is Silent Over Fulani Herdsmen / Abdulaziz (@abdulfagge) The Man Who Brought Down Kemi Adeosun / FACT-CHECK: We Inherited $63bn Debt, Borrowed $10bn Since 2015 — Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.