Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert (43637 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Akowemoon(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
If Nigerians gather for your matter on Twitter, my brother better off your Data..

1 Like

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by datfreshdoc(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
He gets paid for it so it's good he gets bashdd... All this unprepared performance shuld jux stop in 2017... "He can't come and be going and be wasting people money like that"
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by crazygod(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigerians no even know anything. That guy didn't sing. He was only reciting the lyrics as the song was playing. U don't expect him to sing a mellow song in an up tempo concert na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by onwards: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
introvertme:

A Very good singer ooo,he sang tonight and radio its grown really popular amongst Nigerians in the u.k ,

he's Johnny drille kind of good

Nonso is ahead of Drille na.

Haba! Drille is yet to drop an EP so they aren't even on the same level.

He just isn't promoting his works enough.

4 Likes

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by SageMahrez(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Terminator1234g:
THIS NO CHANGE THE FACT THAT IPOB ARE BUNCH OF HOMOSEXUALS.
NASTY SET.

Living evidence of the fact that skull miners can mine someone's brain and the person will still live on.. more stupidity to your empty head bruh.

5 Likes

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Dyt(f): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
chojoike30022:
To win is the decision of the mind and ability to choose the right option call or whatsapp in the ticket if you want to today or saturday game

Liar
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by goaldynboy: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Terminator1234g:
NASTY SET.

You know your father is a bastarrd. He unfortunately gave birth to a bastarrd like you! That is double bastarrrrd!! tongue
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by David160(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Today's the first day am hearing his name
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Misterdhee1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
bsideboii:
Yea... Bez's show was lit.I was an earshot from d venue.But the issue with the Amadi guy is dat he can't sing... dats wat d Twitter guys are about.
Google is your friend bro...Download his songs nd stop judging based on comments from jobless mofos on twitter
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by badinfluence: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cyber bullying is fast becoming a trend in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by NonsoPlatinum: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Raymondif: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Terminator1234g:
NASTY SET.
ewure who loose you!
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Raymondif: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
chojoike30022:
To win is the decision of the mind and ability to choose the right option call or whatsapp in the ticket if you want to today or saturday game
na you dey play the match abeg?
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by mavinjay1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nonso is a great artiste but his live performance wack no be small...
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Chartey(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
introvertme:

A Very good singer ooo,he sang tonight and radio its grown really popular amongst Nigerians in the u.k ,

he's Johnny drille kind of good
Stop this. Nonso is far better than Johnny Drille. Nonso is on the same level with them Tjan, Funbi and Wurld. Johnny Drille is good nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Chartey(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
bsideboii:
Yea... Bez's show was lit.I was an earshot from d venue.But the issue with the Amadi guy is dat he can't sing... dats wat d Twitter guys are about.
He CAN sing. It was just not his kind of show.
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by tobida: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Y must we always condemn the igbos even wen their is no need?

Anything they do is bad, y?

igbo to perform for Davido concert na crime?

That was the same way they were condemning Mikel Obi, forgeting that who God has bless no man can curse.

Didn't know Nonso Amadi but now i do.
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by ionsman: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol...Abeg which song the Nonso sing?
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by tobida: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Laveda:
Tonight Crooner,  Nonso Amadi has come under heavy criticism for his performance at Davido's 30Billion concert. He allegedly went off track on different occasions and some Nigerians who attended the event, are not taking it kindly with him, some said it was due to poor practice before coming on stage, while some feel he isn't even the owner of the voice in the Tonight Track.

They all took to his Twitter page to blast him, read the tweets below;

More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/12/29/nonso-amadi-slammed-for-his-awful-performance-at-davidos-30billionconcert

ALL THE CRITICISM ARE FROM MY YORUBA PEOPLE, DEM TAKE IGBO SWEAR FOR DEM, COME DO HEAVY JUJU FOR DEM.

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT HERE, IT IS WELL.

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by ExplicitContent: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
All I see here is love. People complaining because they already believe in you, feel you, and know you are good.Hence, they are bound to expect no short comings from you and ofcourse complain when it seems you have flop in some way

A sign of progress for the young Man

1 Like

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Fkforyou(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
That baba Oni gas has no chill... grin

Yahoo can manifest in many forms.... grin

But seriously, I like Nonso Amadi alot, he is one of my favorite artist (currently) asides Maleek Berry...But he needs to remove that shy kid thing if he must succeed in Naija music industry.

Even falz had to change his personality... undecided

Even Maleek Berry is a shy guy too, but you'll never know till you watch him closer.

Just put up a strong bad boy image, you don't have to be truly a bad guy...Just put up the image.

If all the guys I mentioned above can do it why not him? undecided

Nonso needs to step up.

Look at Kiss Daniel, after that his MTV prank, the guy woke up and has not looked back ever since.
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by donnyflex01(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Who knowses this one?
Everybody except u
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigerians dey fit use comment ruin your career
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Caseless: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Humanity is unfair!

Why treating an upcoming artiste like this? I've listened to his single, but did not watch the show.

Too bad they're crushing him like this. Anyway, they just created more publicity for him . Watch his account being verified soon.
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by pressplay411(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
bsideboii:

OK. Maybe he caught cold feet. Over 10k audience is not a playful sometinz
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by introvertme: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Chartey:

Stop this. Nonso is far better than Johnny Drille. Nonso is on the same level with them Tjan, Funbi and Wurld. Johnny Drille is good nonetheless.

Which kine hype b dis one? grin

Abeg comot tjan ASAP replace am with odunsi and tay iwar

nonetheless,Johnny drille is better though cheesy
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by introvertme: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
tobida:
Y must we always condemn the igbos even wen their is no need?

Anything they do is bad, y?

igbo to perform for Davido concert na crime?

That was the same way they were condemning Mikel Obi, forgeting that who God has bless no man can curse.

Didn't know Nonso Amadi but now i do.

Tribalism kill you there ,nonsense

Always making it about your tribe

1 Like

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by introvertme: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
onwards:

Nonso is ahead of Drille na.
Haba! Drille is yet to drop an EP so they aren't even on the same level.
He just isn't promoting his works enough.
I'm talking about voice not if he's released an album
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by onwards: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
introvertme:

I'm talking about voice not if he's released an album

Nah nah nah...

Drille's vocals are so doctored, that I almost mistook his voice for Owl city. As in, he sounds too electronic.

Nonso's voice still easily benches Drille's in this regard.
Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by Eke40seven(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
I don't think it's fair though...
Tiwa Savage can't sing to save her life. She relies on the CD.

Even Davido can't sing live. Depends on his CD.
I wonder why they identified this guy only..
Same with Olamide, I don't think he even remembers his lyrics.

The people who have proved themselves live are
Tuface, WizKid, Flavour, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert by blessingsonflee(f): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nonso Amadi is a very shy guy. Climbing that stage alone to sing to that very mammoth size crowd wasn't so easy for him. Cut him some slacks guys! Some of the people complaining can't do ordinary office or class presentation to 10people. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo / Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) / Paul Okoye's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.