Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots (39797 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by 247frolicboss(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2017

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by veeveejay(f): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
nce

1 Like

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by HeyCorleone(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
The trick about make up is before they start, the artist makes you look uglier than normal, and takes a photo, then beats your face, and take a photo.

113 Likes

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by realmindz: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
it's all a trick...The before picture is the actual make up...The make up artist try to make the lady as ugly as possible.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Thank God for make-up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by d4real890(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
hmmmmm this life is like a penis tender,soft flexible until a woman came to make it hard

9 Likes

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by Hotshawarma(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
d4real890:
hmmmmm this life is like a penis tender,soft flexible until a woman came to make it hard
And when it got hard,didn't it go back to the original state after the woman left??give us the answer since you love sharing super story..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by kolawoleibukun: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
wetin self. na be say na under rain person go day find babe now oh. I sorry for people way day fall for facebook pictures or all those photoshopped selfies. If you have not met that babe face to face and in the early morning, you never know the real person. No send money give anybody you meet for social media. na Marykay you give that money no be Naija babe

6 Likes

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by urbighead: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin
HeyCorleone:
The trick about make up is before they start, the artist makes you look uglier than normal, and takes a photo, then beats your face, and take a photo.

grin
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by LilSfc(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari must see this
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by gidzbobby: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Baba nla scam leleyi

1 Like

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by Mosesjoker(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
trick or no trick, makeup was a mistake......
or else do you explain someone putting on 6 to 10 colours on her Face.........now they depend on it to live........
that was how my friend told me her babe wears makeup to bed..........
to me,,i prefer it in the old fashion way,,a little powder and dat perfect eye pencil........simple......and allow God himself to marvel at his own creation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by Apache266: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by Lexusgs430: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
The power of deceit.........

1 Like

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by Gkemz: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
See transformation. Person wey marry dis go pick race when she wakes up in the morning with her bare natural face.
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by Jaynom(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nawa o. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows, bleached skin, fake bóobs(or padded bóobs), fake a$s(or padded as$). These things are tiring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by urbighead: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
MAKEUPBYFARIDAH Is a scam I guess
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by G1ms: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Fvck!
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
hmmmmmmm i hope she wont wash her face when she is having her bath because i have prophesied that if she wash her face during bath the black spots will still be there and even more. hahahaha
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by festwiz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Na wa o

She probably weighs 50kg more after applying the makeup. undecided

#...

8 Likes

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by XavierBlue(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Make up is the root of all evil..
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
angry

This is wickedness in high places

1 Like

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by millionboi2: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Help me!!

6 Likes

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by momodub: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ovokho
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by Amberon11: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by b3llo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
After God fear Make up.
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by BruncleZuma: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots by spookydee(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Aiye ooooo. Aiye akamara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Ordered A Tank Top On Amazon, But See What He Got Instaed (Photos) / Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? / Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.