Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP (652 Views)

"I Never Said APC Is Responsible For Nigerians Suffering" - Okorocha Cries Out / Breaking! Belgore Declares To Run For Gubernatorial Office In Kwara Under APC. / "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by agwom(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Friday‎ claimed that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) had turned year 2017 into a harvest of woes ranging from strange diseases, hunger, violence and untimely deaths of Nigerians.

‎The PDP in a statement by its national publicity secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan‎ also asked the government to stop "deceiving Nigerians" that 2018 would be better.

The party said ‎measured against all key performance indicators, the APC-led federal government has fallen below the expectations of Nigerians.

‎"The APC misrule literarily turned 2017 into a harvest of woes; hunger, disease, violence and deaths while the nation is now being pummelled by ethnic and religious agitations and attendant violence in all parts of the country.

"Also this year, marauders, criminal herders, Badoo cultists and insurgents were on the prowl with several innocent Nigerians as victims.

Nigerians suffered strange diseases; businesses were shut; hardship and poverty swelled mortality and divorce rates while the APC continues to thrive on propaganda and lies.

"Nigerians are very patient people but are tired of APC's incompetence, lies and endless propaganda. We therefore urge the APC to stop taking Nigerians for granted as the nation eagerly awaits their farewell address come 2019," the PDP said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/-nigerians-suffering-strange-diseases-others-under-apc-regime--pdp.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by princeade86(m): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2017
though u are both same, but u said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by omenkaLives(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2017
APC responsible for divorces and "strange diseases" - PDP.

This has gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever heard officially coming from an opositon party.

Sounds more like a friendly jab from drunk a party pooper.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by Ayospanish(m): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2017
where hv u been PDP u are just waking to your role as an opposition party thanks to fayose he has been playing the role alone.
and where are the other party you too can play it better

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by Mustack: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2017
no be PDP lay all this foundation... see pot calling kettle black.
Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by hypertension(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

This has gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever heard officially coming from an opositon party.

I dont see the "stupidest thing" like you did. Things are terrible wrong and instead of a youth ( I mean you) to condemn and ask for answers, you are here suppprting a govenment that has failed completely.

Everything is not politics..Sometimes use your head.

There are areas buhari tried, but generally, and to be frank, i never expected buhari to be this poor.

In fact, people are losing jobs. Personally, for december, the hospital i work only paid a percentage of the salary.

Dont act this way until things are better, because if things improve, you and I will surely rejoice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by Guestlander: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

They are not stupid. They just know the people they are trying to reach have a very very short memory span.
We still remember the Ebola case and the actions of the Lagos APC government compared with the PDP led federal government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by Guestlander: 6:41am On Dec 30, 2017
hypertension:

I dont see the "stupidest thing" like you did. Things are terrible wrong and instead of a youth ( I mean you) to condemn and ask for answers, you are here suppprting a govenment that has failed completely.

There are areas buhari tried, but generally, and to be frank, i never expected buhari to be this poor.

In fact, people are losing jobs. Personally, for december, the hospital i work only paid a percentage of the salary.

Dont act this way until things are better, because if things improve, you and I will surely rejoice.

You have to be honest as well to admit that the PDP is wallowing in hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by OfficialAwol(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2017
PDP should have elected a publicity Secretary whose name I can pronounce Abeg..

I look at this "Kola..... " whatever every time his statement comes up to memorize his name but I go back to forget it again. Maybe I should just make due with Kola.

Dude is good though..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by clevvermind(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari and APC are a disaster to this country. They must be pushed out in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by kings09(m): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2017
I cant believe am sayin dis - Pdp 3 : Apc 0

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by UduMgbo1: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop talking Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by hypertension(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:

You have to be honest as well to admit that the PDP is wallowing in hypocrisy.

Yeah, you are right..but its difficult to blame PDP now..they are not in power.

If things are bad, blaming PDP 3 years later does not add up.

If we all blame PDP, and then, APC continues with this kind of bad leadership...THAT MEANS, NO HOPE IN SIGHT.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by omenkaLives(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2017
hypertension:

Everything is not politics, yet, PDP (a political party) blames divorces (a purely domestic and private affair) and disease (a purely natural occurrence like Ebola which happened under their leadership) on APC (a political party).

Sometimes, when you open your mouth (or do I say fingers) to talk, look yourself in the mirror and ask the reflection you see whether you should be talking to it or someone else.

I just hate seeing stupid comments in my mentions early in the morning.

Direct your trash to PDP and yourself.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by hypertension(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Everything is not politics, yet, PDP (a political party) blames divorces (a purely domestic and private affair) and disease (a purely natural occurrence like Ebola which happened under their leadership) on APC (a political party).

Sometimes, when you open your mouth (or do I say fingers) to talk, look yourself in the mirror and ask the reflection you see whether you should be talking to it or someone else.

I just hate seeing stupid comments in my mentions early in the morning.

Direct your trash to PDP and yourself.

Have a nice day.

Always filled with HATE..I DONT THINK I INSULTED YOU NA..

Unfortunately, i cant insult you back..Grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by Guestlander: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2017
hypertension:

Yeah, you are right..but its difficult to blame PDP now..they are not in power.

If things are bad, blaming PDP 3 years later does not add up.

If we all blame PDP, and then, APC continues with this kind of bad leadership...THAT MEANS, NO HOPE IN SIGHT.

It is far easier to ruin things than to build them. I will give you an example; when Obama came into office, the American economy was in a free fall, people were losing their homes, big companies and big financial institutions were on the verge of bankruptcy.

Obama then decided to bailout these companies and also put policies in place to help home owners and jump start the economy.
These were not easy decisions to make, the people who caused the problems in the first place, the (Republicans) started calling him a communist and refused to support him. Some even said openly that they wanted him to fail.
Buhari also met an economy in a free fall but unlike the USA, the government is too broke to bail out itself not to mention anyone else.
It will take longer to fix Nigeria than it took to ruin it. The PDP is just trying to deceive Nigerians and then pretend they have no hands in what is going on right now. If they get back to power they will only continue where they left.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by wakaman: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2017
PDP( nagging mistress)
Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by doctokwus: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2017
I am enjoying this new PDP spokesman.
I feel the election of Secondus was a mistake on the part of the party because he doesn't seem to carry enough clout and is full of baggage,but this publicity secretary may turn out to be a major asset and a game changer,like Liar Muhammad did before he got appointed minister and we all saw the man is nothing but a lying,propaganda machine

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by freeze001(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

When a co-zombie said Yusuf's accident was d handwork of PDP did you complain?

The point he has made is that APC in all its incompetence is never able to nip such outbreaks on the bud through the ministry of health. Have u not heard of people dying of treatable snakebites because d govt failed to import and supply anti-venom vaccines? Is that the work of 'nature'? Have Nigerians suffered meningitis as badly as they did last yr and ds yr because a silly govt could not do its job by applying swift, timely measures? Is it not under this government that polio has made a comeback?

You can be sure that if Ebola occurs again (I pray not), this govt will blame Jonathan for not eradicating it completely from the earth rather than swing into action as was the case in 2014.
Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by Mintek: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:

It is far easier to ruin things than to build them. I will give you an example; when Obama came into office, the American economy was in a free fall, people were losing their homes, big companies and big financial institutions were on the verge of bankruptcy.

Obama then decided to bailout these companies and also put policies in place to help home owners and jump start the economy.
These were not easy decisions to make, the people who caused the problems in the first place, the (Republicans) started calling him a communist and refused to support him. Some even said openly that they wanted him to fail.
Buhari also met an economy in a free fall but unlike the USA, the government is too broke to bail out itself not to mention anyone else.
It will take longer to fix Nigeria than it took to ruin it. The PDP is just trying to deceive Nigerians and then pretend they have no hands in what is going on right now. If they get back to power they will only continue where they left.

Mr. APC Man please shove your lame and senseless analysis down your as*. Apparently you enjoy some sort of patronage from this utterly inept government.
Buhari has battered our once-promising economy enough.

Only an idi*t blinded by ethnic/religious bigotry will deny the glaring fact that the Daura grandpa lacks the mental and intellectual wherewithal to lead a MINT-class economy as that of Nigeria especially in this digital age.

To all of you shamelessly defending this direction-lacking government, I pray your lives and fortunes go in the exact direction Nigeria has gone since this demented old grandpa came on board.
Re: Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP by Okoroawusa: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2017
Can someone please tell what to comment...

(1) (Reply)

30,000 Nigerian Soldiers Are Homeless – Former Army Chief, Ihejirika / Former APC Member Wishes Mr Presidents Son Dead / Cattle Ranching Is An Attack On Fulani Culture - Journalist Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.