Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Sunday Adelaja Exposes Adeboye Scripture Manipulation And Brainwashing For Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Adelaja Exposes Adeboye Scripture Manipulation And Brainwashing For Money (789 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Adelaja Exposes Adeboye Scripture Manipulation And Brainwashing For Money by chuose2: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Pastor Sunday Adelaja who has the biggest church in Ukraine exposes Pastor Adeboye Scripture Manipulation and brainwashing for money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4g283TWJk0
Re: Sunday Adelaja Exposes Adeboye Scripture Manipulation And Brainwashing For Money by thesettingz(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2017
Oooh not again
Re: Sunday Adelaja Exposes Adeboye Scripture Manipulation And Brainwashing For Money by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2017
He should learn to mind his business. Shine your shine I shine my own. That is why many persons still love TB Joshua because he minds his business and sticks to his calling. Prophet T.B is one of the few prophets in Nigeria that rarely blast pastors. This pastor is posting this out of jealousy, envy and fame. It doesn't work that way. If you are not comfortable with a pastor's teaching you stop following him instead of behaving like a baby.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer Point That Killed Abacha / The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. / Catholic Diocese Of Uyo Ends Her First Week Fasting And Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.