|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,976,680 members, 4,141,445 topics. Date: Monday, 19 March 2018 at 03:58 AM
|VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY - Business Development Leader In Lagos by adversioni: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2017|
Job Title: Business Development Leader
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
As recruiting firm for a growing company offering services within the Nigerian oil and gas industry, we are seeking a young and highly driven/motivated Business Development Leader to be based in Lagos.
• Prospect potential IOC/Marginal Operator clients and convert them into increased business opportunities.
Facilitate registration of company within the client organizations where necessary.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and follow through to Work order issuance.
• Prepare contracts/bids ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Work closely with sub contractors to ensure seamless delivery for maximum client satisfaction.
• Present new products and services offered locally or through global partners, to improve existing relationships.
• Recognize and propose opportunities that will result in sales.
• Submit daily and weekly progress reports as appropriate.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Have good organizational skills
• Leadership potential, with ability to act responsibily with minimum supervision
• Self-driven and highly motivated
• Ability to identify local and internatinoal sources for various products and follow through to actual purchase / service delivery.
• Good Knowledge of the oil industry processes.
• Strong individual network within the oil companies and marginal operator companies and government.
• Solid understand of the use of business networking applications and techniques to ease access to new and existing clientelle.
• Have reporting and analyzing skills
• Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Have excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• Have minimum of HND, B.Sc. or B.Eng.
• Have minimum of 3 years marketing or sales experience, preferrabely in the oil and gas industry offering services to IOCs/Marginal Operators.
• Be able to handle pressures and meet deadlines
• Be proficient in the use of basic software applications, particularly MS office (excel, word, power point).
Kindly send your CV in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “JOB APPLICATION-BDLR18” as the subject of the mail on or before the 5th Of January 2018.
Male or Female applicants are encouraged likewise.
Interviews, candidate selection to take place within January 2018; with job commencement planned on or before February 2018.
|Re: VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY - Business Development Leader In Lagos by adversioni: 5:50pm On Jan 03|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31