Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 (28893 Views)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 12th March 2023 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (0 - 1) On 18th February 2023 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (0 - 2) On 26th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by David160(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Tufiakwa
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by osazsky(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Experience bro.... Experience matters in football!

That's why carrick sef dey the squad. To ginger all these small boys in the squad
and how many goals have carrick and IBRA scored this season, assist self, free salaries clubs, when we have good players like dybala, lerma,grexma u dey hear dey talk of experience, oya chop experience na

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by LesbianBoy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
osazsky:
and how many goals have carrick and IBRA scored this season, assist self, free salaries clubs, when we have good players like dybala, lerma,grexma u dey hear dey talk of experience, oya chop experience na

Let me tell you, if ibra and carrick were not in the team last season man united will have finished 10th or below and would not have won even rubber cup grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by jstar376(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Up chelsea ........ 2nd position as 2017 ends
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by osazsky(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Let me tell you, if ibra and carrick were not in the team last season man united will have finished 10th or below and would not have won even rubber cup grin grin grin grin
how can carrick 37 and IBRA 36 still be playing football these guys are suppose to b protesting for non payment of pensions and gratuity , name one serious ambitious club in eroup that has a 36 yr old guy as a striker and a 37 yr old guy controlling d midfield , man u is useless

9 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by LesbianBoy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
osazsky:
how can carrick 37 and IBRA 36 still be playing football these guys are suppose to b protesting for non payment of pensions and gratuity , name one serious ambitious club in eroup that has a 36 yr old guy as a striker and a 37 yr old guy controlling d midfield , man u is useless

Jesu!

Apostle must hear of this grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile which club you dey support sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by osazsky(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Jesu!

Apostle must hear of this grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile which club you dey support sef angry
city for life, any were pep goes I go,barca,and city

9 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Eyaaaa Manchester United was qualify by 0 points I watch that game today and i thought Manchster United win but they just qualify so I choose Manchester United to win but they didn't scored at all oooo. undecided lipsrsealed sad

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by heisenbergheise(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Habiodunz:
Ode gerrarahia
Up. Man u
Who u won blame
This time
Ode like u
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by LesbianBoy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
osazsky:
city for life, any were pep goes I go,barca,and city

Baba no dey bobo me jare....Say God! angry Ayam sure you were one of those that were claiming to support leceister city since you were born when they won the league 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
old IBRA injured again,skysports

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
toseen7:

Which gap biko? Man city are champions already jare, na only 2nd,3rd & 4th positions remain now o.
Why do we celebrate 2nd then?? 2nd and 3rd have thesame benefit i.e according to UCL though.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Baba no dey bobo me jare....Say God! angry Ayam sure you were one of those that were claiming to support leceister city since you were born when they won the league 2 years ago
been supporting city since 2008, wen we had petrov,Stephens Ireland,Micheal,Richards,bridge,Santa Cruz,Johnson,Barry,belamy,robiho and so many I can't remember,we had a stupid coach den,

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by osazsky(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Maiconyoung:
Why do we celebrate 2nd then?? 2nd and 3rd have thesame benefit i.e according to UCL though.
2nd is safe ,liverpool may leapfrog man u in 3rd ,and man u ,spurs arsenal and Burnley will slug it out for d 4th position , 4th will then go for play off wen other teams are resting

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by datribune: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Princefrankie1:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

There is one thing I have come to realize in life.

"You can never grow or succeed when you envy people's success instead of applauding them."

Before this game, Mourinho took his time in the press conference to disregard whatever thing Pep Guardiola is doing at Manchester City. Mourinho claims he is winning because he has spent so much millions particularly on full backs.

See what Mourinho said here http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-no-spending-limits-11769645

Yet, when you look at this Manchester city team, you realize that the only players who are in the first 11 this season and wasn't there last year is WALKER and the goal keeper EDERSON .

All of Kompany, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, Debruyne, Silva, Sterling, Aguero has been in this club before Pep came. And that is what he is winning with.

Since Pep came to Manchester City, the only players he got who starts games are the goal keeper Ederson, Sane, Walker, and sometimes Jesus. He has improved so many players and sold off the ones he felt he couldn't work with.

Before this season started, no Manchester United fan would have wanted Sterling, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Delph, Mangala, in their team. And they would never have exchanged Otamendi for Bailey, Delph for Young, Sane for Martial, Sterling for Mhiky or Fernandinho for Matic.

But now, they moan that City has better players and that's why Pep is winning and Mourinho is not. They have chosen to believe that Pep has bought all the best players in the world and that's why he is breaking records. In fact, anybody can win with this team. grin wink

The truth is, when you are good, you are good and no amount of criticism can change that. Pep is good and no amount of hatred towards his work will change that.

I don't argue with people who don't know facts, but I have heard lots of sh*** from some fact-lacking fans about Pep's Manchester City and that's why I decided to drop this.

Haters never win, they never improve, they remain stagnant, because the time they would have spent working on themselves, they spend it envying others.

The time Mourinho would have used to strategise, and get his players ready for this game, he used it browsing through how much Pep has spent on full backs. grin grin grin

His obsession with Pep has landed him the sack before, and it will again.

Don't be a hater, don't be like Jose, enjoy the moment.smiley wink

So true.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by G1ms: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Up chelsea.. I will wear a Manchester United Jersey to church tomorrow so that it will DRAW me closer to God grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by osazsky(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
IBRA out for a month,lukuluku unconscious,pray for speedy recovery of both players so dat man u nor go get excuses like ,we would have beaten city if pogba played,now pogba is back yet dey still need to go to d drawing board all d time,3 draws

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by datribune: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cannonleo:
mikel nko

Thank you for that reminder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Elxandre(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

A leader does not need to be your best player on the field.
He needs to inspire confidence, have the trust , outspoken, motivate the players and lead by example on and off the pitch.

Pogba was made the captain for his social media status.

Who is more confident them Pogba in that team?
How many people are more outspoken?
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Anyi44(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
I will wear a Manchester United Jersey to church tomorrow so that it will DRAW me closer to God

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Oche211(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Princefrankie1:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

There is one thing I have come to realize in life.

"You can never grow or succeed when you envy people's success instead of applauding them."

Before this game, Mourinho took his time in the press conference to disregard whatever thing Pep Guardiola is doing at Manchester City. Mourinho claims he is winning because he has spent so much millions particularly on full backs.

See what Mourinho said here http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-no-spending-limits-11769645

Yet, when you look at this Manchester city team, you realize that the only players who are in the first 11 this season and wasn't there last year is WALKER and the goal keeper EDERSON .

All of Kompany, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, Debruyne, Silva, Sterling, Aguero has been in this club before Pep came. And that is what he is winning with.

Since Pep came to Manchester City, the only players he got who starts games are the goal keeper Ederson, Sane, Walker, and sometimes Jesus. He has improved so many players and sold off the ones he felt he couldn't work with.

Before this season started, no Manchester United fan would have wanted Sterling, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Delph, Mangala, in their team. And they would never have exchanged Otamendi for Bailey, Delph for Young, Sane for Martial, Sterling for Mhiky or Fernandinho for Matic.

But now, they moan that City has better players and that's why Pep is winning and Mourinho is not. They have chosen to believe that Pep has bought all the best players in the world and that's why he is breaking records. In fact, anybody can win with this team. grin wink

The truth is, when you are good, you are good and no amount of criticism can change that. Pep is good and no amount of hatred towards his work will change that.

I don't argue with people who don't know facts, but I have heard lots of sh*** from some fact-lacking fans about Pep's Manchester City and that's why I decided to drop this.

Haters never win, they never improve, they remain stagnant, because the time they would have spent working on themselves, they spend it envying others.

The time Mourinho would have used to strategise, and get his players ready for this game, he used it browsing through how much Pep has spent on full backs. grin grin grin

His obsession with Pep has landed him the sack before, and it will again.

Don't be a hater, don't be like Jose, enjoy the moment.smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by collinometricx: 12:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Manchester united is losing and drawing because their defenders are SMALL, YOUNG and BLIND

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Jonbold(m): 1:26am On Dec 31, 2017
collinometricx:

Manchester united is losing and drawing because their defenders are SMALL, YOUNG and BLIND
very dry bro. try something else
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Kellz193: 3:32am On Dec 31, 2017
osazsky:
been supporting city since 2008, wen we had petrov,Stephens Ireland,Micheal,Richards,bridge,Santa Cruz,Johnson,Barry,belamy,robiho and so many I can't remember,we had a stupid coach den,

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by northvietnam(m): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2017
kenzysmith:
Bet9ja ve ruin my lyf

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Afritop(m): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2017
grin This is is the first time I am seeing the premier league season over by December.Manchester city 17 points difference no be beans
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2017
this is one of those days i sorely miss chicharito thunder fire van gaal for selling him
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Axis313(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2017
Foodforthought:
I do n tire for this Man u team...I am already fed up defending Mou sometimes I wonder if his detractors are not right after all.
How can u play for 90 minutes without a strategy?
The way things are going I doubt Mou will out stay Van Gaal, especially with Ancelotti a free agent
I actually doubt if ancelotti can coach man utd,that man is a complete gentleman. He's too gentle for my liking especially with his training regime.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by Axis313(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2017
Mavrick2012:
Next match vs Everton, right in Everton.
Are you thinking what am thinking
Hahahahaha
SAM ALLARDYCE! shocked
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2017
Draw United...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Weekly 1.2.X - 2013/2014 English Season Football Pools Forecasts/Results / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (2 - 0) On 21st April 2015 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool : EFL Cup (3 - 2) On 22nd Dec 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.