Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Gta Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gta Interview (884 Views)

Gt / G / Preparation For Gta Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta Interview by theoad(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2007
Please can any body infom me on the gta interview? Am expecting the second round of interview after the Feb 14 interview. Theophlious
Re: Gta Interview by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2007
Some people have already resumed training!
Re: Gta Interview by tobyto(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2007
I my missing something here? please how did you got your information,because a lot of us are still waiting for the next stage/training .Please enlighten us.Cheers!
Re: Gta Interview by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2007
Were you informed that you passed the interview?
Re: Gta Interview by JustJoe: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2007
hey nairalanders, naija will always be naija. this plus1 pple just put us on cruise and left us hanging.they already had those they needed probably on recommendation frm top mgt.i called the agency and they responded that they had already picked their "chosen few". we hope for a brighter future. safe!
Re: Gta Interview by veevee(f): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2007
hi guys, plus 1 did well, no doubt, if you are qualified and passed the interview, you get called without knowing anybody at the top, i was called for the final interview which will take place next week and i didnot know anybody there, actual training have not started, will be towards ending if the final selection is done, dont lose hope yet, i was called just yesterday!

(1) (Reply)

Nlg Test,how Fast Was It? / What Is Zenith Bank Up To? / Cry 4 Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.