Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nlg Test,how Fast Was It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlg Test,how Fast Was It? (882 Views)

Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? / NAFDAC Test - How Was It? / Nlg New Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nlg Test,how Fast Was It? by MikOdunewu: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
Pls,i need a response 4rm those that ve written about how early the test was.Am writing o n FRI at Eko hotel by 8am,and yet need to write PZ exam by 10am desame day.Pls,someone shd alert me,did you pple started exacly by 8am?My no is 08033790960,thanks.
Re: Nlg Test,how Fast Was It? by dungar: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2007
No we didnt start early because of accreditation. accreditation started by 7.30 am and ended at about 8.30.
And again d exam is a four hours exam, so i will advice u 2 either go 4 d best because u cant serve 2 masters at d same time. instead of loosing the 2.
Wish u d best.
Re: Nlg Test,how Fast Was It? by niyooo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2007
@ dungar,

Is it the whole process from accreditation to completion of the exam that was four hours or just the exam itself? 'Cos from what sweetjoy explained the test itself should be about 80mins?

@ topic,

I'll advise you to try the LNG stuff and hope you finish early and then probably charter a cab or even a bike (if there'll be hold up) and pray for the best. And make sure you try to relax and concentrate on the LNG test or you'll end up being too tense and messing up both chances. I believe we all agree LNG is a better place but you've gone far on the PZ stuff, Just pray to your God and hope for the best.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Interview On 28/03/07 / Cry 4 Help! / Job For Graduates Of French

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.