Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What A Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Nigeria (237 Views)

This Is Not A 5 Star Hotel In Lekki. It Is A 400 Room Mansion Owned By A Nigeria / How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? / In The 1980s, Italy Paid Koko, A Nigeria Town $100 A Month To Store Toxic Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Nigeria by Serial48(f): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
How do we even think moving forward as a people is a near achievable feat? When we make enemies out of one another over baseless disagreement all geared towards achieving the same aim and purpose; a better Nigeria. If Jonathan's daughter is getting married, he will still invite Buhari and Osinabajo and Atiku and Lai Mohammed. And they will eat and drink and make merry. FFK will take pictures, shake hands and hug Buhari. Yet, we who are at the receiving end of their games have refused to think with our heads. The joke is on us all.

And it seems to me as though these disagreements as well planned for us to play to their script; to cause a divide amongst us through which they can penetrate and infiltrate whatever progress we have made thus far in charting a new course for ourselves.

So while we're at #endsars, there's another opposing group in support of SARS. A protest to our protest.

Peaceful demonstration are met with fierce resistance from armed men and security forces we do not see when we're being robbed, extorted, bullied or murdered.

This reorientation has to begin. 2019 is upon us. Yes, we can laugh and jeer and do whatever, but begin to use whatever is at your disposal to spread this awareness.

My page will always be home to well refined, researched and verified information. And where it is subject to controversy and disproved, I will be forced to pull it down and make amends and immediate corrections. As a teacher, I talk to my colleagues at work. My neighbors never get to hear the last of it. The shop outside my house are already fond of me. We're all in this country. It is all ours. Let's take it back from these people. The recycling is already due.

Any previous public officer who intends to come back should at least show us his or her previous commendable works during their past tenure in office, in whatever capacity.

I am tired of the rot. Most of us are.
Or are you not? - Osula

(1) (Reply)

Power Generation Still At 3,600MW Despite Repair Of Escravos-lagos Pipeline / The Leader Of Nigeria’s Shi‘ite Muslim Sect, Rumoured To Have Died In Detention / Govt To Partner Stakeholders On Clean Environment –ukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.