Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why (1579 Views)

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) / Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by Serial48(f): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm 26, and I make well to say I'm a tad smart. What do I have to show for it? Graduation issues because of a not transparent system, managemental bully and oppression, unpublished manuscript and a paltry salary from a primary school teaching job.

And you want me to be sympathetic to my oppressors? The ones whose decisions collectively plunged us into the deep mess we are in?

You want me to be sympathetic to a 25 year old who already has a Masters degree from a foreign university, 2 five star hotels in one of the cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria; the FCT in fact, and one ongoing project in dubai; has fleets of cars and a power bike and NO VIABLE JOB he earns a living on how he actually could amass such wealth at that age.

I didn't give a rat's ass about Tinubu's son.
I wouldn't care if Jonathan was caught in the bomblast that Henry Okah of the defunct militant group confessed he, Jonathan, had a hand in it and paid them for it.
I wouldn't care if Rochas statues collapsed on him and killed him on the spot.
I don't care if a plane crashes into the delta state government house and burns Okowa to death.

Why would I care about any of these people? I don't wish them these things, but if it comes by accident or mishap, well, they had it coming. People who use our collective wealth and resources to live in the affluence they live in at the detriment of every one of us. Missing monies and fund embezzlement is how a 25 year old who has never lifted a pin in his entire life is worth hundreds of millions of dollars in assets.

I'm sorry, but I like to see far. My humanity doesn't come to play in certain given circumstances. There is extremism in humanism too. You can't tell me to spare a serial rapist and a killer's life if caught after years of killing and torturing scores of people. Now, these people may not be directly torturing or killing us, but their actions, inactions, policies and decisions are eating us alive.

I'm not sympathetic to the first family in anyway. I was very vocal and supportive of them in 2015, but that was because of this (image attached). Three years down the line, and we are still here. I get that oppositions are putting up resistance to some success, and the vicious cycle goes on. If Jonathan had won, it would have been the same ball game. Oppositions will try to make the administration fail. We're pawns in their chess game.

I don't care whatever happens to Yusuf Buhari. He is currently having all the media and medical attention that 95% of us will never have. Young men and pregnant women have died because of I'll equipped and inadequate hospitals, or very expensive efficient ones that they couldn't afford.

Hail the slave master you slave. You love your chains, I don't. - Osula

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by deomelo: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
lol @ useless Igbos trying to explain to us why he's bitter, hateful, angry and disgruntled as if hatred, bitterness, bigotry tribalism no be their only portion in life.

Continue and when you are don, carry your bitterness go collect money from bank,

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by greatnaija01: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
BUHARI'S SON WILL NOT DIE. but Buhari's government will suffer through the son.... In short he will come out for another term because of the money involved in the son's treatment. He will not be able to focus on government matters. God is at work, Let us just ask for God's mercy.
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by Serial48(f): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
.�
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by Serial48(f): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
deomelo:
lol @ useless Igbos trying to explain to us why he's bitter, hateful, angry and disgruntled as if hatred, bitterness, bigotry tribalism no be their only portion in life.

Continue and when you are don, carry your bitterness go collect money from bank,

grin grin grin

You should be done talking

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by chiefolododo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari is sacrificing him for 2019 election . Hell rufai did the same thing b4 he became gov. Buhari won't win Q
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by Serial48(f): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
chiefolododo:
Buhari is sacrificing him for 2019 election . Hell rufai did the same thing b4 he became gov. Buhari won't win Q

Now that got me cracking ��
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by emmie14: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
deomelo:

grin grin grin
This is all your little mind occasioned by tribalism could settle. I curse the efforts your parents that brought meaninglessness in you meaningless live.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by deomelo: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Serial48:

You should be done talking

grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by emmie14: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Serial48:
I'm 26, and I make well to say I'm a tad smart. What do I have to show for it? Graduation issues because of a not transparent system, managemental bully and oppression, unpublished manuscript and a paltry salary from a primary school teaching job.

And you want me to be sympathetic to my oppressors? The ones whose decisions collectively plunged us into the deep mess we are in?

You want me to be sympathetic to a 25 year old who already has a Masters degree from a foreign university, 2 five star hotels in one of the cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria; the FCT in fact, and one ongoing project in dubai; has fleets of cars and a power bike and NO VIABLE JOB he earns a living on how he actually could amass such wealth at that age.

I wouldn't care if Jonathan was caught in the bomblast that Henry Okah of the defunct militant group confessed he, Jonathan, had a hand in it and paid them for it.
I don't care if a plane crashes into the delta state government house and burns Okowa to death.

Why would I care about any of these people? I don't wish them these things, but if it comes by accident or mishap, well, they had it coming. People who use our collective wealth and resources to live in the affluence they live in at the detriment of every one of us. Missing monies and fund embezzlement is how a 25 year old who has never lifted a pin in his entire life is worth hundreds of millions of dollars in assets.

I'm sorry, but I like to see far. My humanity doesn't come to play in certain given circumstances. There is extremism in humanism too. You can't tell me to spare a serial rapist and a killer's life if caught after years of killing and torturing scores of people. Now, these people may not be directly torturing or killing us, but their actions, inactions, policies and decisions are eating us alive.

I'm not sympathetic to the first family in anyway. I was very vocal and supportive of them in 2015, but that was because of this (image attached). Three years down the line, and we are still here. I get that oppositions are putting up resistance to some success, and the vicious cycle goes on. If Jonathan had won, it would have been the same ball game. Oppositions will try to make the administration fail. We're pawns in their chess game.

I don't care whatever happens to Yusuf Buhari. He is currently having all the media and medical attention that 95% of us will never have. Young men and pregnant women have died because of I'll equipped and inadequate hospitals, or very expensive efficient ones that they couldn't afford.

nice one
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by chiefolododo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Serial48:

Now that got me cracking ��
I am telling you d truth
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by deomelo: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
emmie14:

This is all your little mind occasioned by tribalism could settled. I curse the efforts your parents that brought meaninglessness in you meaningless live LIFE.

ipob illiterate...

Back to sender x 1000000000000000000000x10000000000000000000000000000

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by EternalTruths: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Serial48:

Remain blessed pretty lady for this fact but to be honest, your vote for Buhari proved that you weren't properly educated.

A wise person don't look at what a politician says but what he does.

All that Buhari promised you, he have never done it for his community nor mosque members before. So I wonder why you fell mugu for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by deomelo: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Funny enough, a good iob must know how to hate, show to display bitterness, anger, tribalism, abuse and insult people, must shout every day and blame other people for their self-inflicted misery and worthless existence and so on..

With all your bitterness and hatred, you are still at the bottom of everything..

This is your reward because God doesn't reward evil and evil wishers.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by fiizznation: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Funny. Did he ever asked for your pity in the first place? Some of you are really funny. You think anybody cares about your inconsequential pity?

Everybody can't be rich. Don't envy the people that are better than you. If everybody is rich/powerful/influential then the world itself will be bullcrap!!!

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by uba1991: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
If u are not careful u ll not reach 27yrs. Stopping hate ll b d first step to grow older
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by Alariiwo: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mtcheeew!

Nonentity feeling important. Who asked for you pity in the first place.

Nonsense!
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by emmie14: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
deomelo:

ipob illiterate...

Imbecility is innate in your gene
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by deomelo: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
emmie14:
Imbecility is innate in your gene

ipob illiterate...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by deomelo: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Alariiwo:
Mtcheeew!

Nonentity feeling important. Who asked for you pity in the first place.

Nonsense!

Abeg allow these useless, jobless and worthless Igbos to feel important small small nah.. grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by yarimo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Serial48:

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Serial48:

Inspiring n motivating. I feel ur pain.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by Juliette05(f): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ma'am your pain will never get you anywhere, no matter how we suffer and complain, some idiots will still be content with it, it's unfortunate we share same country with people who have no issues being Almajiris and beggers, they have accepted their fate and passed it on to their generation, my advice, learn to bottle your emotions, venting it has no impact,

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
LOL! Some these IPOB think their 5% opinion counts for anything. Did Buhari tell you he needs your pity? See person dey write epistle like say she be him doctor grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by Serial48(f): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
uba1991:
If u are not careful u ll not reach 27yrs. Stopping hate ll b d first step to grow older

Enjoy your 3 minutes of fame

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by blackfase(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Feel ur pain sis. All Nigerian politicians arent just wicked, they are obnoxiously evil (yes, double barrel).
We shall overcome somehow....

*scratch d zombies sniping at u. Their flippant rejoinders are inconsequential...

Serial48:

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why by ripbubu: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
The boy is dead

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo At The Burial Of Chief Idowu Sofola / Did Chief John Odigie Oyegun DecampTo PDP? / Buhari Has Lifted Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.