Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. (2460 Views)

Meet Onyegbule Queen . 22years Old Talented Model / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by Dollyyo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Little rich boy, who's generally well-known as Nantapong Kidwapattana bought his girlfriend an IPhone X as her Christmas gift from him to her.

According to my investigations, this little kid who bought his lover an iPhone X is just a 10years old boy, while his girlfriend named "Rky Thitiworada" is fully older than him by doubling his age.

Nantapong Kidwapattana's girlfriend is 22years old, and she's popularly known by her stage name as "Rky", she's a Model, also a well-known Great DJ.

Nantapong Kidwapattana published a post on his Facebook page, about how His girlfriend was taken out for a movie by him, and how he surprised her by buying her an expensive great phone, named iPhone X.
But few minutes after the post, it got deleted by unknown reasons.
Below is what the Rich little boy made known to the world before deleting it.

He wrote: “Today, I’m bringing my girl out for a movie. Since she’s such an adorable girl, I’ve bought her an iPhone X worth 47,000 baht (RM5,800) as a present.”

“This phone is a reward for our love. Merry Christmas.”

Source : http://www.dollyyoblog.com.ng/2017/12/10years-old-boy-bought-his-22years-old.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by amzee(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
na so madness take dey start

1 Like

Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by wickyyolo: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dreams money can buy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by elniro: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bia dis small boy, see d kind thing Wey Dey hungry u...na headache go kee u

1 Like

Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by Elfree: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Why is this lady wicked?? she's obviously playing the young lad,using his head, spending his money and someone will come and tell me it's love.all this nonsense most stop 2017...wait on a second thought this boy/man maybe like them Aki&pawpaw

1 Like

Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by QuinSecrets(f): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
The lady is obviously using the boy! We know some girls do strange things cos of money.

You can't call it love, it's too wack!

2 Likes

Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by ItchingPreek(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
If you no get money.........hide your face.

1 Like

Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm surprised none of the commenters abi commentors above me remembered to say that this is a total case of child abuse. She's 22. He's 10. Why da faq do his parents permit such?

OP, go an confam if he's kpanshing the gyal and come and tell us.

1 Like

Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by Dollyyo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Elfree:
Why is this lady wicked?? she's obviously playing the young lad,using his head, spending his money and someone will come and tell me it's love.all this nonsense most stop 2017...wait on a second thought this boy/man maybe like them Aki&pawpaw

Good evening
Happy new year
Thanks for comment
The boy is very small but taller than the girl who's 22.
I quoted this cause you were like, maybe the boy is like akin and pawpaw, laughs, he ain't�
Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by Elfree: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dollyyo:

Good evening
Happy new year
Thanks for comment
The boy is very small but taller than the girl who's 22.
I quoted this cause you were like, maybe the boy is like akin and pawpaw, laughs, he ain't�
Ok..(Noted)Wish you the very best of 2018.HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by Jaynom(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
She should be ashamed of herself and those of you supporting her should burry your heads in shame. I hate DOUBLE STANDARDS. If it were a 22year old man dating a 10year old girl, we for no hear word, social media for catch fire. Gold digging & pedophilia this lady shud be flogged! undecided

1 Like

Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by olamil34(m): 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
I like that ass it looks **********
Re: 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. by Dollyyo(m): 6:00am On Jan 02, 2018
ItchingPreek:
If you no get money.........hide your face.

Funny You grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Sets Of Men Ladies Chase For Marriage – Nigerian Girls Can Die For Number 3 / Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Is Dead - Pictures / Bobrisky Post Photos Of His Ass Unclad On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.