Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Kundalini Spirit Manifestation In The Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kundalini Spirit Manifestation In The Churches (374 Views)

The Truth And Lies Of The Churches / Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. / HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kundalini Spirit Manifestation In The Churches by kobobay(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2021
This video should tell you that many of these people are just demon-possessed and they are not being led by the Spirit of God.

The Holy Spirit does not take people out of control but controls people. It is only demons that make people fall down and also control you to do stupid things.

These people are not being filled with the Spirit of God. And one thing that grieves me to my bone is the fact that they are attributing this to the Holy Spirit of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELDw6jR5wTo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kundalini Spirit Manifestation In The Churches by Kobojunkie: 7:40am On May 30, 2021
kobobay:
This video should tell you that many of these people are just demon-possessed and they are not being led by the Spirit of God.

The Holy Spirit does not take people out of control but controls people. It is only demons that make people fall down and also control you to do stupid things.

These people are not being filled with the Spirit of God. And one thing that grieves me to my bone is the fact that they are attributing this to the Holy Spirit of God.
So what has the "anointing" episodes supposedly experienced mostly by church goers to do with kundalani? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kundalini Spirit Manifestation In The Churches by budaatum: 12:29pm On May 30, 2021
Reminds me of my child days when Four Square Gospel use to come collect us for church on Sunday.

Prayer time was like "Pray for your mummy, pray for your daddy, they are going to hell", and I'd just stand there like fuq no, my mummy and daddy are going to no hell so I do not need to cry my eyes out and roll on the floor in my Sunday best begging some God that they don't! Besides, ma will definitely send me to hell if I rolled on the floor in my Sunday best!

Unfortunately for me, after prayer was offering time, and the offering collectors would stick the bowl in front of non-red eyed 9 year old me who did not roll on the floor praying that mummy and daddy did not burn in hell until I emptied my pocket in it while my friends who rolled on the ground and cried to God not to throw their mummy and daddy in hell will have money to buy sweets after church. Turned out if you joined in the madness you wouldn't stand out and you'd be more likely to not be seen stealing from God. Least to say I never lasted long at Four Square Gospel Church.

I later found Celestial Church who took rolling about on the floor to another level, so I just stood outside looking in since I did not even have the uniform. But even if I did have the uniform, the thought of having to wash my whites would have put me off the floor rolling bit as I found it hard enough keeping my uniform white considering the cost of Omo and the whipping I'd have gotten from ma for my dirty wipes and my stupidity. I can assure you that the anointing that would have made that worthwhile I just haven't come across nor experienced and likely never would.
Re: Kundalini Spirit Manifestation In The Churches by Image123(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2021
He said this is what America needs lipsrsealed
Re: Kundalini Spirit Manifestation In The Churches by Janosky: 3:47pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:
Reminds me of my child days when Four Square Gospel use to come collect us for church on Sunday.

Prayer time was like "Pray for your mummy, pray for your daddy, they are going to hell", and I'd just stand there like fuq no, my mummy and daddy are going to no hell so I do not need to cry my eyes out and roll on the floor in my Sunday best begging some God that they don't! Besides, ma will definitely send me to hell if I rolled on the floor in my Sunday best!

Unfortunately for me, after prayer was offering time, and the offering collectors would stick the bowl in front of non-red eyed 9 year old me who did not roll on the floor praying that mummy and daddy did not burn in hell until I emptied my pocket in it while my friends who rolled on the ground and cried to God not to throw their mummy and daddy in hell will have money to buy sweets after church. Turned out if you joined in the madness you wouldn't stand out and you'd be more likely to not be seen stealing from God. Least to say I never lasted long at Four Square Gospel Church.

I later found Celestial Church who took rolling about on the floor to another level, so I just stood outside looking in since I did not even have the uniform. But even if I did have the uniform, the thought of having to wash my whites would have put me off the floor rolling bit as I found it hard enough keeping my uniform white considering the cost of Omo and the whipping I'd have gotten from ma for my dirty wipes and my stupidity. I can assure you that the anointing that would have made that worthwhile I just haven't come across nor experienced and likely never would.

You refused to participate in the charade going on back then.
You were not "spirit filled" (whatever it means)
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kundalini Spirit Manifestation In The Churches by budaatum: 4:25pm On May 30, 2021
Janosky:

You refused to participate in the charade going on back then.
You were not "spirit filled" (whatever it means)
grin grin grin
I definitely refused to be filled by whatever spirit they were filling people with, that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Kundalini Spirit Manifestation In The Churches by Janosky: 5:35pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

I definitely refused to be filled by whatever spirit they were filling people with, that's for sure.
grin grin
The biblical account doesn't lend credence to the choreographed dramatized theatrics practices of Christendom.
That's not the holy spirit, for sure !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Blows Hot Against Chris Okotie And All Who Criticise Proph / The Story Linking A Particular Sefer Torah To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is Wrong / Prophet Joshua Iginla Gives Gospel Artiste, Yinka Alaseyori Exotic Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.