Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerians Are Always Giving Wrong Options Of Candidates To Choose From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Always Giving Wrong Options Of Candidates To Choose From (464 Views)

APC House Of Assembly Candidates To South-East Leaders: ‘You Betrayed Our Trust’ / 2019: 76 Candidates To Run For President / Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Always Giving Wrong Options Of Candidates To Choose From by Sharplakezy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
It not that Nigerians are fools to be voting wrong candidates every time, but the problem is just that we are always giving wrong options to choose from. And which means that there is no how we can choose a perfect candidate from wrong options. This is just like giving students objective questions with wrong options to choose from. you know there is no how sharp the Students are, they can't pass the examination.This is the perfect example of Nigeria politics
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Always Giving Wrong Options Of Candidates To Choose From by KingsJohnson(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sharplakezy:
It not that Nigerians are fools to be voting wrong candidates every time, but the problem is just that we are always given wrong options to choose from. And which means that there is no how we can choose a perfect candidate from wrong options. This is just like giving students objective questions with wrong options to choose from. you know there is no how sharp the Students are, they can't pass the examination.This is the perfect example of Nigeria politics
cc lalasticlala

Den is tym for us to come today as d future leaders of dis great nation and bring out our own candidate, pay his or her nomination fee, campaign and win d election for him or her...

For me, I'm so tired of all diz recycling, I need change in diz country and it must start from us
Re: Nigerians Are Always Giving Wrong Options Of Candidates To Choose From by adeniyi00(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
If only we can come together and forcefully hijack power from the present leaders, that is when we are truly ready for change. These present crops of leaders have failed us, its the responsibility of the present youths to take power from them so as not to fail the incoming generations.
I totally agree with @KingsJohnson
Re: Nigerians Are Always Giving Wrong Options Of Candidates To Choose From by Cekpo34(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2017
The establishment and the media cartel force these demons on us... Once the media starts refurbishing maybe three criminals, you're compelled to succumb to the dilemma or waste your vote on a perfect but unpopular candidate... That's one of the dangers of capitalism
Re: Nigerians Are Always Giving Wrong Options Of Candidates To Choose From by KingsJohnson(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2017
adeniyi00:
If only we can come together and forcefully hijack power from the present leaders, that is when we are truly ready for change. These present crops of leaders have failed us, its the responsibility of the present youths to take power from them so as not to fail the incoming generations.
I totally agree with @KingsJohnson

If only my fellow youths have diz kind of our mentality, believe me we will achieve a lot...

it is actually not a big deal, organize ourselves, choose our own contestants, pay for deir nomination forms, campaign and rally for dem both online and offline, believe me you within few months, other nations will start to emulate Nigerian youths for deir bravery...

But we won't, we prefer to fight and kill each other but online and offline. With such attitudes, dose old cargoes will neva take us serious, so is tym we unite n fight dis fight of good faith cus it is getting more shameful for me and you to be a Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Taught Nigerian Should Be Lawless / Electricity Supply To Improve As NNPC Restores Escravos Gas Pipeline / Breaking! Governor Ahmed Dissolves Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.