Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

After All The Whining - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After All The Whining (380 Views)

You Are The Cause Of The Nigerian Problems, Stop Whining / PDP To Buhari, APC: Stop Whining, Accept People’s Will / Quit Whining, Accept You Failed – PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After All The Whining by maclatunji: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
"Wailers" are likely to pitch their tent behind Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the vast majority of Nigerians are not going to be impressed. President Buhari would tap into his massive support base and party machinery and still win in 2019 Godwilling.

Tell me something new...
Re: After All The Whining by ourfather: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
It is self-deceit to think or say that buhari has a massive support base again..
He would only win 2019 by forcefully holding on to power..
I foresee some people going to jail before the end of 2018
Re: After All The Whining by maclatunji: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
ourfather:
It is self-deceit to think or say that buhari has a massive support base again..
He would only win 2019 by forcefully holding on to power..
I foresee some people going to jail before the end of 2018

All the man has to do is show-up in a place and he receives rockstar treatment. We can test my hypothesis by bringing him to your village. #LOL

(1) (Reply)

We Are Yet To Regret Voting You, Kebbi Women Said / Mr. Suicide - Man Of The Year 2017 / Suicide Bomber Kills 11 People In Mosque Attack In Northeast Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.