Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

NCC Grace Period A Scam! Not Working. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Grace Period A Scam! Not Working. (1192 Views)

NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period / NCC Directs Telecoms Providers To Grant 14 Days Grace Period On Data Usage / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NCC Grace Period A Scam! Not Working. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Friends, we all saw the news that was making headlines for weeks that NCC has enacted a new policy to help us. A policy that provides 14days extra grace period after original expiry date before unused data bundle is expired. This grace period would enable Nigerians to finish unused data. Well from my unpleasant experience I say this is not true and is a scam.
Usually I subscribe MTN 10K 22GB MONTHLY plan, so I decide to try out this 14days grace period, a day to my sub expiry on 21 DEC I was notified of expiry but ignored it. My data balance was remaining about 4GB. I thought of subscribing again when this one has expired thanks to my 'grace period'. I slept that night after little nairaland surfing and woke up the next day to discuss empty data balance. I was tricked to believing NCC news. I lost the data, I then called Customer care and was informed that they don't have a clue about such grace period and that I should bear it and sub again. I was offended at myself for believing this Disney fairytale and for loosing that much data for nothing, I should have just resubscribe and rolled over that bundle.

Well share your experience and learn from me. Nothing they say is working, resubscribe or roll over your data don't trust that news.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Join New Crptocurrency Peer To Peer Trading Group / Share Glo Data To Me Please!! / Outrageous Ntw Providers Charges For Using Bank Ussd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.