Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Appreciating Our Nairaland Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appreciating Our Nairaland Women (519 Views)

Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... / Appreciating With Se_x. / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciating Our Nairaland Women by sonofoluku: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys! 2017 is about rolling to an end and it's been so much fun all through the year here on Nairaland.On behalf of all the guys, I want us to take time to appreciate the women here on Nairaland who have made it fun for us throughout 2017.We fight,we quarrel and all but at the end we are one family.To Dollyjoy,Pcohantas,Amarabae,Vivypretty,Immaculatequeen and all the other angels,we want to say we love you guys and we wish you a hapo8new year 2018.God bless you all.
Re: Appreciating Our Nairaland Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
You see, I hate that word

WE.

When you type on a public forum, learn to use the pronoun "I".

It will go a long way to help you.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating Our Nairaland Women by mikejj(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin they are coming for your balls young warlock
Re: Appreciating Our Nairaland Women by TheUbermensch: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
God bless the poster above me.

How someone just assumes he has the right to speak on behalf of a certain people is just funny.

Just say for yourself alone.
Re: Appreciating Our Nairaland Women by sonofoluku: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2017
TheUbermensch:
God bless the poster above me.

How someone just assumes he has the right to speak on behalf of a certain people is just funny.

Just say for yourself alone.

Wetin I do now?Na bad thing to appreciate our women for nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Falls Into Pit Toilet In Kano / Man Deported To Africa After 23 Years In The United States / Is It Ok To Snoop Or Go Through Your Spouse Mobile Phone/email??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.