Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is It Ok To Snoop Or Go Through Your Spouse Mobile Phone/email?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok To Snoop Or Go Through Your Spouse Mobile Phone/email?? (515 Views)

Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Snoop Or Go Through Your Spouse Mobile Phone/email?? by SGR1: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good day nairalanders,
This thoughts has been an issue on my mind for awhile now , hence I bring it here for to get more opinion .

Personally I strongly believe that once married or in a committed relationship that there is need for openness and sincerity .. and things should be done and shared together as couple ... Yes including mobile devices.
But from observations.. I Ve noticed that some couples find it offensive and often become aggressive once they find out there partner tried to access their phone ...
Pls I need to know how wrong or right it is to access Ur spouse devices with or without their consent.

Thanks.

Seun pls kindly push to front page for maximum opinion.
Re: Is It Ok To Snoop Or Go Through Your Spouse Mobile Phone/email?? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
No it's not okay cause all you will find is hurt

There's more to life than living so suspiciously.

If you are in a relationship and you feel this much distrust for your partner then it's best to move on
Re: Is It Ok To Snoop Or Go Through Your Spouse Mobile Phone/email?? by SGR1: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
lestat:
No it's not okay cause all you will find is hurt

There's more to life than living so suspiciously.

If you are in a relationship and you feel this much distrust for your partner then it's best to move on

What if you gat no suspicion of your partner... Maybe you Ve no airtime n wish to use her phone to make call.. and as you grab her phone she suddenly snatch it from you and start asking why u going tru her phone even when such didn't Cross your mind in the first place.
Re: Is It Ok To Snoop Or Go Through Your Spouse Mobile Phone/email?? by TR1212: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mind your business darling. If it's not your marriage, it's not your business.
Re: Is It Ok To Snoop Or Go Through Your Spouse Mobile Phone/email?? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2018
SGR1:

What if you gat no suspicion of your partner... Maybe you Ve no airtime n wish to use her phone to make call.. and as you grab her phone she suddenly snatch it from you and start asking why u going tru her phone even when such didn't Cross your mind in the first place.

Just let it go

(1) (Reply)

Man, 29, In Love With Robot Reveals They Plan On Getting Married / Help!!! My Neighbor's Son Is Missing / SHUT DOWN: Louisiana Abortion Facility That Killed 7,482 Babies Closes For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.